SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a FAN forum. Only positive posts please!

nutty1 wrote:Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · 4m4 minutes ago  
I made the decision not to kiss chris last night simply because i was not ready to kiss him. It does not make any of the girls less classy.

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh no Becca, it just makes you classier!! Smiley

lurker11 wrote:Guys I love this...
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  Screen11

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

I think Becca is lovely. Her initial photographs before the season started were attractive, but I think she looks better "live", or rather on camera.

And I imagine her family is proud of what they're seeing of her on screen, comporting herself like a lady and being obviously friendly to everybody. She's proving it's possible to be a modern, attractive and confident young woman without resorting to sleazy behavior.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:33 am

Just thought id post it here as well for easy reference. (Discussion on Becca Thread)

CHRIS ON BECCA -PEOPLE BLOG RECAP

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

Episode 6
I also couldn't wait to finally go on a one on one date with Becca. Even though we hadn't spent much time together up until that point, I knew we had a strong connection. Spending the day on horseback with Becca was fun and easy. What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman.

Later that night, I was happy to get more time with Becca. I know I've been called out for kissing a lot of women, but, I swear to you, if we hadn't kissed that night, it would have been fine. Although, I'm not going to complain that we did. That kiss solidified everything I already knew. Our connection was real, and it was strong. Now, at this point watching, Becca has told you all that she's a virgin. But keep in mind that's not something she had told me. You'll have to keep watching for a while to see how that unfolds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Compiling B-C Time  for easy reference.

Part 1. Episode 3,4, 5 and 6

Aunties_Love wrote:Becca and Chris on epi 3

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Part 2. Second date and HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Part 3. FD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Part 4. F3RC TIME

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:26 am

Thanks mura! I didn't watch them all but in this one, two things. She says she wondered what she had to do to get a one on one then she thought it would "be worth it". Also, around .20? she asks how many children does he want, he says "as many as w...works". It's spliced or he was going to say as many as "we" want.

The Bachelor Chris and Becca 2/2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks mura! I didn't watch them all but in this one, two things. She says she wondered what she had to do to get a one on one then she thought it would "be worth it". Also, around .20? she asks how many children does he want, he says "as many as w...works". It's spliced or he was going to say as many as "we" want.

The Bachelor Chris and Becca 2/2

i just saw your post GA... giggling . My pleasure anytime Smiley

yes..the theme for Becca is Worth-Wait-Virgin..so we should prepare ourself to hear those 3 words for a gazilion times during the season respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  3806527698 (and prolly post-season too :uptonogood ). I may need to compile all of those thematic pointers sometime later.

the good ears on B thread has gushed about  "as many as w...works" back after that episode, referred to "we" as well. We had the same thought watching that segment. Poor guy is really an oscar caliber actor. NOT. lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:03 am

crosspost with Becca Thread

CH on the FRC sit down
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-becca/

Becca revealed she was a virgin, and it was fine. But he was later unsure of her feelings. Did you think he'd keep her?
Harrison: Honestly, the way she built it up, I'm guessing once she finally said she was a virgin he was just happy she didn't tell him she was a serial killer. But it didn't have too much of an effect on anything. They still had a great, intimate time together and she's still physical, she's just not going to have sex. They just had an awkward conversation that we didn't get on camera in the suite that morning that set things off and ended everything on such a sour note. When I talked to him, I could tell he was unbelievably torn and very conflicted, but at the same time I knew then that he wanted to pick Becca. He needed a reason and any kind of confirmation from her because he wanted it to be Becca. Nothing was wrong with Kailtyn, but I could tell he just wanted someone to say, "Pick Becca and don't worry about it." But that wasn't my place. That's why we asked him to have a conversation with Becca and either get the confirmation he needed or go in the opposite direction. That talk was everything. It's almost like he could take a deep breath and everything was OK again.

He wanted it to be Becca. Noted Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:13 am

That reminds me, and totally off topic of when my cousin years ago, told his mother, my aunt he needed to discuss something with her. Since he lived out of town, he made arrangement to be home a week later. She was a mess all week. She knew it was serious, every bad scenario went through her mind. She was in tears by the end of the week. He told her he was changing faith from Catholic to Judaism. She screemed with joy knowing now it wasn't anything bad. He thought she would be devistated since we are of Catholic faith. She was so happy that's all that it was.

I got a hint of that same thought when I saw his reaction. As she was leading up to it, I felt he was wondering if whatever this was , if it was going to be a deal breaker.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That reminds me, and totally off topic of when my cousin years ago, told his mother, my aunt he needed to discuss something with her. Since he lived out of town, he made arrangement to be home a week later. She was a mess all week. She knew it was serious, every bad scenario went through her mind. She was in tears by the end of the week. He told her he was changing faith from Catholic to Judaism. She screemed with joy knowing now it wasn't anything bad. He thought she would be devistated since we are of Catholic faith. She was so happy that's all that it was.

I got a hint of that same thought when I saw his reaction. As she was leading up to it, I felt he was wondering if whatever this was , if it was going to be a deal breaker.

So agreed, I thought it his little laugh was relief. Kind of ha, that's it, okay, I can handle that!

The Becca and Chris has been the saving grace of this season for me. As the Kaitlyn and Chris fun fell off, the Becca picked up. They are really the only two women that Chris didn't annoy me when he was with them. He had actual conversations with them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal