SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Becca tweeted on Valentine's Day the lyrics for You are in Love by Taylor Swift. Maybe for a girl who had never been in love before it was her way of saying she is in love..... awwww

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Becca tweeted on Valentine's Day the lyrics for You are in Love by Taylor Swift.  Maybe for a girl who had never been in love before it was her way of saying she is in love..... awwww

Yeah, I definitely get the feeling that Becca is in love now. I'm just now sure if it's with Chris or not. At least, my girl is happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:13 pm

She in love with Chris. Chris is her first love and possibly her last one.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:22 pm

She tweeted this a couple days after the song heartbeat
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 35cicm0

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

truelovealways wrote:She tweeted this a couple days after the song heartbeat
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 35cicm0

Wow! Becca is in love for sure. I need the safe house pic to confirm. C'mon Becca don't let me down. In all seriousness, both Whit and Becca are great women and they both look and seem happy. Smiley

I have seen enough SH pictures to know it when I see them. Maybe TPTB know it would give it away with us for sure. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm

And let's not forget this little "nugget" giggling
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 14kwf28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:08 pm

truelovealways wrote:And let's not forget this little "nugget" giggling
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 14kwf28

This to me is a big clue. Why say anything at all.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Another Vid heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I believe MF is showing us the love story, but because the spoiler is out there, not many believe it.  TPTB have done an excellent job in creating suspense/doubt.  I've enjoyed watching Chris and Becca's journey thus far and I look forward to the MTP/LCD/FRC!   cheerleader

Amen to the bolded, sista :yes: .

Same goes with his blogs, an ode, beautiful love letter to her beatingheart. **Edited**. I cant help but think : 'Preach it Son!..here you go...the false spoilers allowing you to deliver loud warm shout outs to your love lady without anyone buying it.. sneakyl "

PS: Im gonna drop the blog recap shortly..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Again, beautiful tribute to them, TLA!.. :claphands

btw, does anyone else notice on the FDs, Becca was the only one C said 'i missed you' to?... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Thanks, TLA!

Yeah, mura, they both say that to one another on other dates as well. I think the Iowa date and the HTD. If not "I miss you" in those exact words, then something with that sentiment.

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Again, beautiful tribute to them, TLA!.. :claphands

btw, does anyone else notice on the FDs, Becca was the only one C said 'i missed you' to?... giggling
And, he said it to her first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal