SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:13 am

clapping! Yes, great article!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:13 am

Mommyof1 wrote:What a great blog about our girl!  She even retweeted it. Smiley

https://aninfluxlife.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/dear-becca-a-thank-note-to-the-smartest-girl-on-the-bachelor/
I agree score I like this blog post. yes

p.s. I'm a bit lost, don't know where to write, since I haven't really stepped into fandom, but I'm not in any mood to discuss or even think about the ending and the edit, or Chris. I wrote enough when the show was on and I thought to have figured it out, then came the wake-up call and as much as I'm excited to see where the journey takes Becca, the same as I like to tune in about Nick, I'm so over TB show, that I'm actually a bit sad, that I don't even have desire to watch it, even if it is Kaitlyn the next Bette. Can someone tell me some convincing reason why I should stick around? (apart from your company, because that I obviously enjoy)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 am

no worries HGL bestbud!

i too had enough entertaining myself to the slightest idea of a real wuv story unfold in front of me, by the edit and by the real connection i saw. Thanks to the last 3 seasons with the least heartfelt FRCs i have ever seen. Clearly, that was not TPTB's intention, at all laugh out loud . Drama, Drama and more Drama for the rating is all they care about. This show is getting too old. Its tend to be pathetic . JMO

Believe it or not, aside Chres, my fav season was actually Trista. when all the drama and exotic travelling were not needed, only a journey of raw real connection of 2 people falling in love and taking the leap of faith.

Tbh C-B story bringing me back the memory of of Reid-Jilly. A story of the lost of potential great love, a rare real connection that had to surrender over the show's crazy format. So real, yet so little time. Sadz all around sad

Time to go back to my fav rom/romcom collection: Sleepless in Seattle, PS I Love You, All Nicholas Sparks movies, etc laugh out loud. Great actors with real role playing and enchanting storyline respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:45 am

I agree. That it is all about drama and not love. I think we just got spoiled by the accidental love stories. Ashley, Sean and Des made us think that in spite of the drama MF had found a way to sneak in a love story too. I think I gave him too much credit. Those were happy accidents not anything to do with TPTB. You had leads willing to follow their hearts and by luck TPTB found the one.

So why still watch? Because once in a while we get the Reids, Brooks, Nicks, and Becca's. Wonderful people in spite of MF. Now will I probably take a break this bachelorette? Yes. This one was just sad to me and I don't support the idea of two bachelorette'so. But come January next year I will probably watch hoping for another happy accident or maybe just another Becca.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:01 am

I am also a big fan of Becca's. A little part of me feels sorry for Chris though...just a teeny part. I think he had convincd himself he was over her until he saw her again at the ATFR and he realised he would probably never get over her. I doubt Becca's hope to hang out with Chris and Whitney will ever happen, whitney isnt that stupid. 
Becca couldnt sleep and was tweeting about it, she agreed with someone about having a lot on her mind. She is probably wondering why he couldnt take that risk and give them th extra time. Its not like he is rushing into marriage now or that Whitney is even moving stat. Becca was just too honest and laid out how it would be while Whitney said all the right things he needed to hear at that time but now she and chris are playing out exactly what Becca said. 
If only he had taken that risk........
Becca will be fine, she will meet someone better who would risk it all for her. 
Chris didnt even risk anything fr Whitney....just went with the flow and safe option

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 am

see2love wrote:I am also a big fan of Becca's. A little part of me feels sorry for Chris though...just a teeny part. I think he had convincd himself he was over her until he saw her again at the ATFR and he realised he would probably never get over her. I doubt Becca's hope to hang out with Chris and Whitney will ever happen, whitney isnt that stupid. 
Becca couldnt sleep and was tweeting about it, she agreed with someone about having a lot on her mind. She is probably wondering why he couldnt take that risk and give them th extra time. Its not like he is rushing into marriage now or that Whitney is even moving stat. Becca was just too honest and laid out how it would be while Whitney said all the right things he needed to hear at that time but now she and chris are playing out exactly what Becca said. 
If only he had taken that risk........
Becca will be fine, she will meet someone better who would risk it all for her
Chris didnt even risk anything fr Whitney....just went with the flow and safe option

On the bolded, I think this might be what Becca is waiting for or hoped that Chris would do. imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 am

Someone mentioned in Becca's thread that she was wearing the bracelets Chris gave her at ATFR. PINKHEART  I agree that she was hoping he would risk it all for her, but TPTB  were going to get that proposal they didn't get from JPG.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:41 am

I love this so much.
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 11023198_354806301385515_1325897996_n

@laurabwalton about 12 hours ago
I realize it may be socially unacceptable to have a post with final thoughts LONGER than the one who was actually on the show but I'll be mindful of that next time my best friend is on national tv Smiley @beccatilley5 what can I say? I'm so incredibly proud of you. I cannot stop thinking about how well you have handled this bizarre experience. Sometimes as a friend you mainly get to see someone's fun and light hearted side, so for me to be able to see you handle such a tough situation in such a graceful way makes me look up to you so much. I'm so lucky to have such a gracious, honest, and kind friend. HOWEVER, I do wish everyone got to see how funny you are. Anytime I'm obnoxiously laughing out loud out while reading a text my mom just says, "Becca?" and it is always you. You are SO fun and have the best personality and I wish people got to see more of that. I chose this picture as a representative of both because this was RIGHT after you ninja'd out of my front seat and then slid your card at record speed to pay for my gas. Not to mention how you really used your bball skills and boxed me out so I couldn't get around you to press cancel. Even though it was one of the most ridiculous things ever it made me happy to have such an amazing and generous friend who just wanted to do something for me. So proud to know someone like you. I LOVE YOU!!!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 am

ElonM wrote:I love this so much.
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 32 11023198_354806301385515_1325897996_n

@laurabwalton about 12 hours ago
I realize it may be socially unacceptable to have a post with final thoughts LONGER than the one who was actually on the show but I'll be mindful of that next time my best friend is on national tv Smiley @beccatilley5 what can I say? I'm so incredibly proud of you. I cannot stop thinking about how well you have handled this bizarre experience. Sometimes as a friend you mainly get to see someone's fun and light hearted side, so for me to be able to see you handle such a tough situation in such a graceful way makes me look up to you so much. I'm so lucky to have such a gracious, honest, and kind friend. HOWEVER, I do wish everyone got to see how funny you are. Anytime I'm obnoxiously laughing out loud out while reading a text my mom just says, "Becca?" and it is always you. You are SO fun and have the best personality and I wish people got to see more of that. I chose this picture as a representative of both because this was RIGHT after you ninja'd out of my front seat and then slid your card at record speed to pay for my gas. Not to mention how you really used your bball skills and boxed me out so I couldn't get around you to press cancel. Even though it was one of the most ridiculous things ever it made me happy to have such an amazing and generous friend who just wanted to do something for me. So proud to know someone like you. I LOVE YOU!!!

Everyone has had only great things to say about her, even her ex. He really missed out on an amazing woman and id bet he knows this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:51 am

Another interview with Becca. 

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:52 am

Gorgeous inside out! When it's time she will find her forever guy.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:10 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Another interview with Becca. 

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

Thanks for posting Mommyof1! The interviewer asked great questions. I think her answers pretty much is in line with the edit or what was shown. I believe that we were shown close to what actually happened. TB really couldn't have edited it another way. imo
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal