SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Here's where you all are! Ok. Im here now... handwave  hi friends!

hi sfrank..we were just having a melancholic moment over her latest pinterest...handwave bestbud!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/529806343639738028/    :tissuebox

let's join us!... giggling

I saw - heartbreaking!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
I do hope so too!.. Praying . what give me sadz more is his blog (with ghost writer?) implying her lack of emotions, yada yada...as a sole reason to let her go. This girl has multiple layers of personality, yet this show made her look like an emotionless dull mannequin :headbanging . I see her as someone who needs time to soaking all what have happened in the FRC, thus the no tears in limo .Also, she strikes me as someone who used to 'conceal' her emotions to prevent herself /her loved ones from getting hurt.hissyfit  

It seems 24 hrs after the ATFR , when all of  the memory flashing back all of sudden, she just realized that something really was there. I dont blame her a bit as she never fell in love before. Oh B!  :tissuebox

ITA. I'm the same way. I really can't/won't cry in front of anyone, except my boyfriend sometimes. That's kind of when I knew he was right for me, when I could just burst into tears in front of him and he was so sweet about it.

I really wish they'd shown her sense of humour more! I keep hearing how she's so boring and lacking in personality, when in reality she was the funniest contestant on the show. Her humour just didn't involve putting down others, so I guess it wasn't TV worthy. Thank heavens for SM!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:46 am

mindless wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
I do hope so too!.. Praying . what give me sadz more is his blog (with ghost writer?) implying her lack of emotions, yada yada...as a sole reason to let her go. This girl has multiple layers of personality, yet this show made her look like an emotionless dull mannequin :headbanging . I see her as someone who needs time to soaking all what have happened in the FRC, thus the no tears in limo .Also, she strikes me as someone who used to 'conceal' her emotions to prevent herself /her loved ones from getting hurt.hissyfit  

It seems 24 hrs after the ATFR , when all of  the memory flashing back all of sudden, she just realized that something really was there. I dont blame her a bit as she never fell in love before. Oh B!  :tissuebox

ITA. I'm the same way. I really can't/won't cry in front of anyone, except my boyfriend sometimes. That's kind of when I knew he was right for me, when I could just burst into tears in front of him and he was so sweet about it.

I really wish they'd shown her sense of humour more! I keep hearing how she's so boring and lacking in personality, when in reality she was the funniest contestant on the show. Her humour just didn't involve putting down others, so I guess it wasn't TV worthy. Thank heavens for SM!

on the bolded. Truth!..and i found it as such a fresh of breath air, comparing to the JPG's mean girls club. :yes: .

Wishing a Patient and Kind Real Prince Charming with Shining Armour (gag!! laugh out loud) coming to rescue her soon! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:49 am

sfrank wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I kind of felt that she was still there for him.
I hope he sees that.
And I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch his reaction...

Such a sad lost love story...

I know is wrong but im still hopeful that they find there way back to each other....
Let the engagement to Whitney run is course and giving Becca some more time to open up and date more people.
Then she'll be ready. I know silly. Its just that I feel so strongly that they should be together. They way the looked at each other was not acting, IMO.

We are at least two to hope and feel the exact same thing...
That's what I have been thinking since the ATFR...
:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 am

Hi Becca-crew! I'm so sad seeing that IG she posted. I can totally understand her not wanting to give them what they wanted on screen. She knew they just wanted to showcase her misery and she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. I could see she was holding it all together, but was having a big struggle with it, and not because she didn't feel the pain. No way after what we saw of their times together, plus she said she was falling in love. What else does anyone need to know to realize her actions weren't because she was cold and unfeeling?

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:55 am

sde1041 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
I hope he sees that.

I know is wrong but im still hopeful that they find there way back to each other....
Let the engagement to Whitney run is course and giving Becca some more time to open up and date more people.
Then she'll be ready. I know silly. Its just that I feel so strongly that they should be together. They way the looked at each other was not acting, IMO.

Make that 3 people. I'm still in shock over that finale.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:07 am

Could someone please confirm that Becca twitted about Taylor Swift's song : How to get the girl  ? I believe I read that in one of the posts before the finale.
The lyrics are very telling.
Sounds like someone who'd like to get back with him...
After reading her latest Pinterest quote, I'm thinking more and more she may be hoping for a reconciliation in the months to come ?

no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:19 am

sde1041 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
I hope he sees that.

She could probably do better than him but still....
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 am

Oh Gosh..please No...she really can do better...if the farmer wouldnt want to fight for her on the show..i dont see him fight for her IRL either...JMO. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:27 am

THIS !!! cheerleader

kiari hindson ‏@kiarihindson 3m3 minutes ago
Hey @beccatilley5.. Just a reminder. God's got someone special for you

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@kiarihindson ❤️❤️❤️ thank you! Cant wait to meet him Smiley

Tim Tebow?...Caach Brian?...Hottie dimples Roberto?...decisions..decisions

guys!.. we got a lot screening work to do!! respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:55 am

murasaki1393 wrote:THIS !!!  cheerleader

kiari hindson ‏@kiarihindson  3m3 minutes ago
Hey @beccatilley5.. Just a reminder. God's got someone special for you

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@kiarihindson ❤️❤️❤️ thank you! Cant wait to meet him Smiley

Tim Tebow?...Caach Brian?...Hottie dimples Roberto?...decisions..decisions

guys!.. we got a lot screening work to do!! respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 36 3806527698

I love this. Someone special for her indeed! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:09 am

sde1041 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
I hope he sees that.

I'm with you too! :yes:

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal