SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:25 am

Apparently our curio about the #statementnecklace has been answered... giggling

Katie ‏@kategant7 57m57 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 What was the statement in the necklace? Did it say anything? Or just that you thought it did? You did perfect btw.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@kategant7 it says "trust your heart" ❤️

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:37 am

on a related note,  i do think aside that she is the classiest, she is also the most selfless one . You could clearly tell that over the fact she brought up the point of Whitney being more than ready than she is to Mrs.Soules.(despite saying it in tears sad ). She thinks the world of Whitney and C, too. Its ironic since we know all the past final 2 contestants were trying to the max to win over the lead's family. And no, i don't think its because she had no feeling for him and just acted her slated F2 role for all of us to see. She could beat Julianne Moore in the Oscar if that's the case. giggling
'
She is an extraordinary woman. It takes an extraordinary man to appreciate her. :yes:

*dropping my mic and stepping out from :soapbox

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:00 am

Hi gals (do we have any man-power here?) bestbud!
I've posted my thoughts here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2851p336-bachelor-19-becca-tilley-8#769737, so that's off my chest.

For Becca and the bright days ahead:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:37 am

not sure if this has been posted. I guess this is her polite way to say BIP is too raunchy for her..:P laugh out loud

Bachelor Runner-Up Becca Tilley: I'm Not a Good Fit for Bachelor in Paradise

Love takes time — which is why Bachelor runner-up Becca Tilley doesn't think she would enjoy competing on Bachelor in Paradise, she admitted the morning after Chris Soules proposed to Whitney Bischoff in the Bachelor season 19 finale.

"You know, I don't think I would be a good fit on Bachelor in Paradise," the chiropractic assistant, 26, said when Us Weekly and other reporters caught up with her on a conference call to discuss her Bachelor elimination. "It's an even more rushed process."

The Bachelor franchise spin-off might work for some people, but Tilley said it's just not compatible with her dating style. "There have been ... great people that have found love on there, but I don't know if it would be something that I would be good in," she said. "If I couldn't find it on my show, then a shorter amount of time probably wouldn't work for me either."

Tilley was open about her growing feelings for Soules, 33, throughout the Bachelor season, and maintains that she was not in love with the Iowa farmer at the time of the finale — but possibly could've been, given more time.

"I haven't been in love before," she said. "I don't have anything to compare it to, but I knew in my gut that it wasn't right and that it wasn't there yet. I think that's where my head was at the end, that if I had more time I could get there, but I didn't know that."

Even though Tilley won't appear on Bachelor in Paradise season 2, kooky fan favorite Ashley Salter confirmed on the After the Final Rose special that she will, and Tilley had a few other suggestions for producers.

"I would love to see Samantha [Steffen] because no one got to see her because she's awesome and so beautiful," Tilley suggested. "Carly [Waddell] would be hilarious, Ashley [Iaconetti] — I would love to see all the big personalities we had on this season."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-says-no-to-bachelor-in-paradise-2015103#ixzz3UA8sh3Yt

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:44 am

I love this safe haven!!!! My heart has been happy reading here tonight in my insomnia Smiley

My hubs watched the ATFR tonight... He -- who has watched very littles of the season mind you -- was floored. His thoughts?

He hugged B too long to be over her.
Eyes never left her, but they left W.
BL indicated that C loved B, & B had unresolved feelings for C. He hopes C at least has strong feelings for W.

Overall, Becca was the one Chris still loves. From my hubby's view. He hopes that they secretly rendezvous laugh out loud!
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:17 am

murasaki1393 wrote:not sure if this has been posted. I guess this is her polite way to say BIP is too raunchy for her..:P laugh out loud

Bachelor Runner-Up Becca Tilley: I'm Not a Good Fit for Bachelor in Paradise

Love takes time — which is why Bachelor runner-up Becca Tilley doesn't think she would enjoy competing on Bachelor in Paradise, she admitted the morning after Chris Soules proposed to Whitney Bischoff in the Bachelor season 19 finale.

"You know, I don't think I would be a good fit on Bachelor in Paradise," the chiropractic assistant, 26, said when Us Weekly and other reporters caught up with her on a conference call to discuss her Bachelor elimination. "It's an even more rushed process."

The Bachelor franchise spin-off might work for some people, but Tilley said it's just not compatible with her dating style. "There have been ... great people that have found love on there, but I don't know if it would be something that I would be good in," she said. "If I couldn't find it on my show, then a shorter amount of time probably wouldn't work for me either."

Tilley was open about her growing feelings for Soules, 33, throughout the Bachelor season, and maintains that she was not in love with the Iowa farmer at the time of the finale — but possibly could've been, given more time.

"I haven't been in love before," she said. "I don't have anything to compare it to, but I knew in my gut that it wasn't right and that it wasn't there yet. I think that's where my head was at the end, that if I had more time I could get there, but I didn't know that."

Even though Tilley won't appear on Bachelor in Paradise season 2, kooky fan favorite Ashley Salter confirmed on the After the Final Rose special that she will, and Tilley had a few other suggestions for producers.

"I would love to see Samantha [Steffen] because no one got to see her because she's awesome and so beautiful," Tilley suggested. "Carly [Waddell] would be hilarious, Ashley [Iaconetti] — I would love to see all the big personalities we had on this season."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-says-no-to-bachelor-in-paradise-2015103#ixzz3UA8sh3Yt

Not that I am in any way suggesting she should go on BIP, but actually it is much less rushed than the Bachelor. Those contestants get to spend all their time together if they choose...see Marcus and Lacey. If both were there from the start, they would spend way more time together than all her dates with Chris put together. Still, I would suggest staying away from anything remotely associated with MF.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:58 am

raekae wrote:I love this safe haven!!!! My heart has been happy reading here tonight in my insomnia Smiley

My hubs watched the ATFR tonight... He -- who has watched very littles of the season mind you -- was floored. His thoughts?

He hugged B too long to be over her.
Eyes never left her, but they left W.
BL indicated that C loved B, & B had unresolved feelings for C. He hopes C at least has strong feelings for W.

Overall, Becca was the one Chris still loves. From my hubby's view. He hopes that they secretly rendezvous laugh out loud!

Its alwsys interesting hearing someones perspective that is not biased and just observational. Doubt theres any secret rendezevous but I cant imagine they dont still talk, or had talked before the ATFR.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:47 am

sfrank wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I kind of felt that she was still there for him.
I hope he sees that.
And I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch his reaction...

Such a sad lost love story...

I know is wrong but im still hopeful that they find there way back to each other....
Let the engagement to Whitney run is course and giving Becca some more time to open up and date more people.
Then she'll be ready. I know silly. Its just that I feel so strongly that they should be together. They way the looked at each other was not acting, IMO.

murasaki1393 wrote:Oh Gosh..please No...she really can do better...if the farmer wouldnt want to fight for her on the show..i dont see him fight for her IRL either...JMO. no idea

I am with Mura on this one. Chris had his chance. He let producers or his evil sisters or whatever help him pick Whitney. Becca is not or should never be the second chance girl. I am happy she is realizing that she may have loved him. It will help her see her next love more easily, but farmer douche didn't have enough cojones to fight for her, she deserves better. Sadly, I think his parents expected him to fight for Becca. I say let him enjoy his decision and then get to watch Becca have her happy with someone more deserving of her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:14 am

Please stay on topic and within the rules of a FAN FORUM.

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:48 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I kind of felt that she was still there for him.
I hope he sees that.
And I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch his reaction...

Such a sad lost love story...

I know is wrong but im still hopeful that they find there way back to each other....
Let the engagement to Whitney run is course and giving Becca some more time to open up and date more people.
Then she'll be ready. I know silly. Its just that I feel so strongly that they should be together. They way the looked at each other was not acting, IMO.

murasaki1393 wrote:Oh Gosh..please No...she really can do better...if the farmer wouldnt want to fight for her on the show..i dont see him fight for her IRL either...JMO. no idea

I am with Mura on this one.  Chris had his chance.  He let producers or his evil sisters or whatever help him pick Whitney.  Becca is not or should never be the second chance girl.  I am happy she is realizing that she may have loved him.  It will help her see her next love more easily, but farmer douche didn't have enough cojones to fight for her, she deserves better.  Sadly, I think his parents expected him to fight for Becca.  I say let him enjoy his decision and then get to watch Becca have her happy with someone more deserving of her.

I agree too. He blew it. No second chance. Becca would be happier with someone like her BIL and living closer to her siblings imo. She's nothing like Chris's sisters. I can't believe some of the tweets Lori has sent and favorited. That's just embarrassing for Chris imo.

There was another tweet about the necklace, so I think this may be it. "Trust your heart though the seas catch fire,
live by love though the stars walk backward." So was the #unexpectedtwist that she never expected him not to trust his own heart?

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-12%20at%207.10.58%20AM_zpslmbm9lap

http://becomingjewelry.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-words-to-live-by-necklaces.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:57 am

grace8136 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:

I am with Mura on this one.  Chris had his chance.  He let producers or his evil sisters or whatever help him pick Whitney.  Becca is not or should never be the second chance girl.  I am happy she is realizing that she may have loved him.  It will help her see her next love more easily, but farmer douche didn't have enough cojones to fight for her, she deserves better.  Sadly, I think his parents expected him to fight for Becca.  I say let him enjoy his decision and then get to watch Becca have her happy with someone more deserving of her.

I agree too. He blew it. No second chance. Becca would be happier with someone like her BIL and living closer to her siblings imo. She's nothing like Chris's sisters. I can't believe some of the tweets Lori has sent and favorited. That's just embarrassing for Chris imo.

There was another tweet about the necklace, so I think this may be it. "Trust your heart though the seas catch fire,
live by love though the stars walk backward." So was the #unexpectedtwist that she never expected him not to trust his own heart?

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-12%20at%207.10.58%20AM_zpslmbm9lap

http://becomingjewelry.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-words-to-live-by-necklaces.html

on the first bolded : IA. Tim Tebow?... giggling

on the second bolded : great find and great speculation Grace!... thumbsup .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Apparently our curio about the #statementnecklace has been answered... giggling

Katie ‏@kategant7  57m57 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 What was the statement in the necklace? Did it say anything? Or just that you thought it did? You did perfect btw.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@kategant7 it says "trust your heart" ❤️

The necklace that Chris gave her said, "Trust your heart?" friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 37 2292733854
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal