SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 am

AlohaLady wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:from Becca's pintress

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 E9594314060ef8e021f27d9ec1aedcf4

I didn't want to leave what we had, I really liked him. He made me forget my problems, he stood up for me. I'm just a girl who fell for the right guy, at the wrong time. But every moment were together I knew I was going to get hurt but who cares. Cherish every moment you have with them because will NEVER last forever.

I guess we all thought that she was happy and had moved on.  Apparently not.  She must have realized after the FRC that she fell in love with him but it was too late.  I read this and cried for her.
What if Chris said this to her as opposed to how she is feeling. She has reiterated she wasnt in love with him in all her interviews and i believe that

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:45 am

IrishGal wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why would she want to hurt Whitney?  That's all a pin like that does.  I thought they were real friends.
Each can interpret her words by their own liking. I don't read the pin as some present occurrence, but more as a thoughtful reflection on the past, and see nothing wrong or hurtful in that. Everyone has their own past and a way how to wrap it up ... the famous life-story we choose to carry and live to tell. I find her choice very honest, respectful and with a positive sentiment.
I agree with the bolded. But why does Becca keep bringing it up? All season her super-fans have read a lot into her SM and in fact that's what convinced many of them she was F1. Just go back and read the Becca thread to find all the supposed hints and clues she gave,   I don't think she is dumb and doesn't understand the results of her words on SM.  So why does she continue to play that tune when it's totally over?  Part of growing up is keeping some things to ourselves when they aren't appropriate.  This is one of those times as Whit and Chris deserve their time to shine.  Can't she wait a week at least? I just find it distasteful and it saddens me.

I for starters don't feel to be her fan, although I like her, just as much as Whitney. I am one of those who believed she was F1, but it had nothing to do with her SM, actually that was just a cherry on top. But you said it right "fans read into" ... and if we all go back now and read those same tweets, knowing what we know today or tomorrow, we would realize that that's all it was. Worth to wait. With time when things become clearer, you stop questioning yourself whether you did the right thing, you know it was, and if it wasn't you try to turn the consequences in your favor.

I think Becca now has a chance to publicly express her thought and feelings, mostly to people that care to listen, so to her fans, and I see nothing disrespectful in that. It's her time too ... after a month or more, if she is still talking about it, people will say she is raking up the past, trying to live off someone's back or cashing in with some sappy story. So this is the time to speak, if there's something to tell.

We all have opinions of what they felt, still feel, what they've done and why ... and we might all be in the dark what really happened. For those who believe Becca was F1 in Chris's heart and he made a mistake not following it, everything she's going to write will sound as her heartbreaking confession. For those who believe Whitney was always F1, no doubts in his mind, it's going to sound as a role-play with no substance... dunno, Just saying, people will read into it differently.

I read it as a lovely memory of her time with Chris, because he mattered and still does, because she changed since the experience, but not as a grieving heart. Whitney is another piece of her journey, just like Kaitlyn, so now she is able to state her admiration for her apart from her story with Chris.

Chris and Whitney don't need Becca to tag along in their story. They should shine in their own right and Becca's story can't and shouldn't overshadow theirs, if they are strong and solid and in the right place. And I believe they are, but then each person interprets it their own way.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:13 am

Whatever happened to that scene where he broke down wearing the clothes he had on after the night discussion at Beca's hotel room? I remember him crying saying it wasnt what he wanted but its the reality. I think TB cut a lot scene that would have showed that W is indeed a default( for want of a better word). 
I am convinced Becca would have been the F1 if she gave hm anything as he begged her to. 
He knows this, Becca knows this, his parents know this and even Whitney knows it. 
But like I have always maintained, just because he wanted Becca does not mean it wont work with Whitney. The have to invest time in the relationship and this decision to go on DWTS is stupid IMO. 
Its a relationship under scrutiny and attack and they choose to shine a brighter spotlight on it? Goodluck to them

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:38 am

Yes we share our opinions on our forum. We DO NOT tell our fellow posters  what to think, how to post, or they are wrong. The use of IMO JMO JMHO must be used at all times.

Posts have been deleted.

Leave the snark on the cutting room floor, there's no room for it here towards your fellow posters.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:03 am

IrishGal wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why would she want to hurt Whitney?  That's all a pin like that does.  I thought they were real friends.

Each can interpret her words by their own liking. I don't read the pin as some present occurrence, but more as a thoughtful reflection on the past, and see nothing wrong or hurtful in that. Everyone has their own past and a way how to wrap it up ... the famous life-story we choose to carry and live to tell. I find her choice very honest, respectful and with a positive sentiment.

I agree with the bolded. But why does Becca keep bringing it up? All season her super-fans have read a lot into her SM and in fact that's what convinced many of them she was F1. Just go back and read the Becca thread to find all the supposed hints and clues she gave,   I don't think she is dumb and doesn't understand the results of her words on SM.  So why does she continue to play that tune when it's totally over?  Part of growing up is keeping some things to ourselves when they aren't appropriate.  This is one of those times as Whit and Chris deserve their time to shine.  Can't she wait a week at least? I just find it distasteful and it saddens me.

As a super-fan, who knew at 43 Becca and Nick would make me a super-fan, I can say she posted that during a night of insomnia. When you can't sleep the mind wanders and does strange things.

She has repeatedly said she like Whitney and supports them both. The part afterwards doesn't sound like her as she tends to be very grammatically correct, which I never am. I think the pin itself is not bad. She did have feelings and since many said she didn't it is okay to say yes I did.

And like all of us she is not perfect. I viewed it from her being sad, but I can see that some would find it disrespectful and I think if anyone told her that she would express that it wasn't intended that way. Since I don't tweet, IG or pin, I can't tell her that, or I would.

She like everyone else can make a mistake. Part of this lovely human experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

The description was posted by someone else and got reposted with the pin.

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:14 am

bleuberry wrote:The description was posted by someone else and got reposted with the pin.

Thanks bleu, it didn't sound like Becca. I don't find the pin itself bad at all.

We Becca fans want Prince Sigfriend and Princess Des to help find Becca her good man, can you help us with that? Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:10 am

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 5b0d4f47e4806aeb881c34804b6d04e5
Becca posted this one too on Pinterest. It does seem to fit her personality and why the show really wasn't a good place for her to find love.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 am

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 62ee34e079df0885a37fadd0974c7899

And this one which was posted over a year ago. (also from Becca's Pinterest)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:14 am

see2love wrote:
Its a relationship under scrutiny and attack and they choose to shine a brighter spotlight on it? Goodluck to them

i agree... i think the network pressured him to do DWTS just like they pressured him to have a proposal.... and money is probably involved

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:17 am

^^^^ Yuck Chris! Stop caving to pressure. Not attractive and this is probably why we had the least emotional proposal ever. JMHO

Becca you did good and will find someone who will fight for you without a show. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:24 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 29 62ee34e079df0885a37fadd0974c7899

And this one which was posted over a year ago. (also from Becca's Pinterest)
So this clearly isn't a shout-out to Chris. The only man she's ever had a "relationship" with is the former Voice guy Dez, so must have been referring to him. Then there's the didn't want to let you go thing - probably referring to Dez as well.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz