SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-dating-chris-soules-was-all-big-risk-17605.php

She wanted him to fight for her.  respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2292733854

yeah watching back their last 'argument', C clearly said he would have her back and after that they could figure it out together. Which B replied with a little smile : "I cant wait"...respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2292733854

I can imagine she thought C would agreed to continue their relationship IRL. You could clearly tell she was still in shock in that limo. She is an introvert when it comes to her feeling, hence needed time to let what happened all sink in before being able to digest it. Poor girl.

The good news is only the best thing in store for her in near future. So look forward to it... cheerleader

PS: im surprised that she said C is indeed her type giggling . Wonder what she would think about the sexiest Bach ever :Roberto the hottie dimples... respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2498057887

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Should I invite her?  Is that within the rules or no?  

i think its  great if she wants to say hi/ wanna join the forum as a member.

PS: I do wonder what is her new job is?...anyone in the know?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:49 pm

I have tweeted contestants in the past, providing them with their fan thread links. Your fans support you, type of thing with the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:10 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

PR rep for McDonalds.... :justkidding

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:32 pm

Litta123 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

PR rep for McDonalds.... :justkidding

Ha!..definitely Taco Bell and Dr.Pepper! respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-dating-chris-soules-was-all-big-risk-17605.php

She wanted him to fight for her.  respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2292733854

yeah watching back their last 'argument', C clearly said he would have her back and after that they could figure it out together. Which B replied with a little smile : "I cant wait"...respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2292733854

I can imagine she thought C would agreed to continue their relationship IRL. You could clearly tell she was still in shock in that limo. She is an introvert when it comes to her feeling, hence needed time to let what happened all sink in before being able to digest it. Poor girl.

The good news is only the best thing in store for her in near future. So look forward to it... cheerleader

PS: im surprised that she said C is indeed her type giggling . Wonder what she would think about the sexiest Bach ever :Roberto the hottie dimples... respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2498057887

Becca -You know, I think when Chris said it was probably the hardest decision for him, I think that might have -- well, obviously the last one -- but up until that point, I knew it was a tough decision for him. I think there was something there for Chris and I that was, I mean, you can tell.

There was something there that I couldn't really explain. There were a lot of times when I opened up and you didn't really see it on the screen. And I think there was a lot of chemistry that we had, and I think when he met my family, there was a connection there. And I think he just had to make a decision and I think he just went with his gut.

So, a lot we didn't see. That connection and Chemistry Chris repeated at AFTR. That something she could explain, reminds of what Chris trying to explain to his family that something about Becca he could not explain (it's called the IT factor), he told them they had to meet her to see what he was talking about.

After meeting her, they all said, "we see what he sees". Amazing girl!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Stunning!  I think she was the most beautiful girl on the show.  Samantha was gorgeous too!  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=971654716185517
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:01 pm

That would be awesome ! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Stunning!  I think she was the most beautiful girl on the show.  Samantha was gorgeous too!  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=971654716185517
Very beautiful pic!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Not certain if this was posted already

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php

'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would be
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:12 pm

ElonM wrote:Not certain if this was posted already

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php

'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would be

One of the character traits I most admire about Becca is her honesty. She's honest to Chris and his family, honest to herself and honest to the viewers. She tells it how it is for her...not to make others feel better...nor to make herself look better. This is a person I could trust...great quality. Much respect, Becca!

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Litta123 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Not certain if this was posted already

One of the character traits I most admire about Becca is her honesty. She's honest to Chris and his family, honest to herself and honest to the viewers. She tells it how it is for her...not to make others feel better...nor to make herself look better. This is a person I could trust...great quality. Much respect, Becca!

:Chris: So...Litta hi..is she a raisin cookie or chocolate cookie according to your avi?.. respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 3806527698 . This is the critically important curio i want to know! :yes: respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 39 2498057887

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal