SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:15 am

ElonM wrote:She's one happy camper
 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 10958409_584609618340992_1562969043_n

@beccatilley5
Thank you for having me @kusi_news ! So fun being interviewed by my journalist bestie @tvbrandi - follow her for hard hitting news throughout San Diego. emoji️emoji #thebachelor

Becca is so beautiful !
I find her even more gorgeous than at the beginning of the show.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:26 am

^^Hmmm. That's interesting...

I will add that given Chris' dad saying Becca was the one he wanted and Chris' mom telling Becca that it was basically up to her. It seems to me that he told plenty to suggest that she was the one he wanted and would pick as F1.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about the matching outfits and how Becca got the better suite and nicer limo for the LCD/FRC.

I really wondered if Chris was going to pick her as F1 but was under pressure to propose at the end. The LCD which we know came after Whitney's was his last chance to get her on board and he was begging her to give him more.

Becca also makes a little quip at ATFR that "everyone" was pushing her at the end.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:32 am

sfrank wrote:^^Hmmm. That's interesting...

I will add that given Chris' dad saying Becca was the one he wanted and Chris' mom telling Becca that it was basically up to her. I've spent a lot of time thinking about the matching outfits and how Becca got the better suite and nicer limo for the LCD/FRC.

I really wondered if Chris was going to pick her as F1 but was under pressure to propose at the end. The LCD which we know came after Whitney's was his last chance to get her on board and he was begging her to give him more.

Becca also makes a little quip at ATFR that "everyone" was pushing her at the end.

:yes: the one and only contestant to ever be that immune toward the bubble, all Producers's manipulation, the Lead's trickery and the whole cray2 environment.  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:35 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Yay!..we got to hear from her soon!...

Brandi Williams ‏@tvbrandi  16h16 hours ago
@beccatilley5 turned down @C_Soules but she didn't turn down @KUSI_News! Tune in tomorrow at 5&6p to learn about her journey. #TheBachelor

Katie ‏@kategant7  12h12 hours ago
@tvbrandi Can you please ask Becca if Chris wrote "I love u" in the rocks on the beach in Bali for her? Thx! Will the interview be online?

(this is funny!... lolpanda )

Brandi Williams ‏@tvbrandi  3m3 minutes ago
“@kategant7:Can you please ask Becca if Chris wrote "I love u" in the rocks on the beach in Bali for her? Will the interview be online?”Yes!

if anyone can tune in and share here, it would be greatly appreciated. tyvm
Was the location of the "i love u" ever sleuthed to be near one of the girl's FS?

It occurred to me that if Chris had picked Becca it would have set a dangerous precedent for the show. When the lead can't decide among all the choices and doesn't propose TPTB can spin that against the lead. But for the lead to pick a girl that won't say "i love you" or accept a proposal because she'd hadn't had enough time with the bachelor calls the whole format into question. The SM discussion would have been.. finally someone gets real on the bachelor. It may make the next bachelor feel (extra) foolish for proposing, so they would get fewer. Not picking Becca means that CH can continue to refer to her as an immature child for not getting with the program.

Is there anything in the lead's contract about proposing or are they free to do whatever they want?

The last thing we heard was Chris say he'll have her back and Becca say she can't wait.  We now hear that Becca knew and prepared herself for the FRC. What did we miss after "I can't wait"?!

Ohh grace, so glad to see someone question the same things I do.  I question what is true and what is false and how one inconsistent statement or action fits in with another.  I guess this why I try not to watch much tv.
 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698   So many questions go unanswered.  The whole premise of this show is ridiculous, but I got caught up in Chris and Beccas story cause I thought they were cute together...and seemed genuine.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 am

^^ yep.. I hadn't even read your post yet. Birds of a feather. #teampeacock

Mostly, I just find it more entertaining than being a fan. Becca doesn't have to live on a freezing, smelly pig farm in the middle of nowhere. No loss for her. She should consider the season a video promo on reasons to date Becca Tilley. (which pained CS to hear CH say! giggling) Becca's better than fine.

mura kept asking me what do I think about how it will end and I was like Becca.. i don't know, i don't know, i don't know... up/down/up/down.. searching for the elusive peacock. When I find the dang peacock.. i want all your emojis mura!  :yes:

Where are the youtube videos? When Whitney gives him the whiskey, in her ITM she says.. "I can't change what happened, so I can only hope for what will happen." kind of serious for missing one group date on episode 2. ITM after filming?

Litta... :fishing:

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:09 am

Thanks for sharing the story! I am so glad to see her happy and just fine with how things turned out. Does my heart good. Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:19 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ yep.. I hadn't even read your post yet. Birds of a feather. #teampeacock

Mostly, I just find it more entertaining than being a fan. Becca doesn't have to live on a freezing, smelly pig farm in the middle of nowhere. No loss for her. She should consider the season a video promo on reasons to date Becca Tilley. (which pained CS to hear CH say! giggling) Becca's better than fine.

mura kept asking me what do I think about how it will end and I was like Becca.. i don't know, i don't know, i don't know... up/down/up/down.. searching for the elusive peacock. When I find the dang peacock.. i want all your emojis mura!  :yes:

Where are the youtube videos? When Whitney gives him the whiskey, in her ITM she says.. "I can't change what happened, so I can only hope for what will happen." kind of serious for missing one group date on episode 2. ITM after filming?

hey now!! i will be glad to give.. well, i take it back.. rent :yes:  my emojis only after you successfully defending your final conclusion on the Peacock AND ILY-Rock Gates !  :gotcha:  yes

and oh, also gimme gimme the Jan 22 time stamp selfies crumb .. hahaha!  giggling

ETA. maybe it was a good thing you never thrown out a Finale Rundown Scenario, Grace. If someone amazed by it, next thing we know RS would be displaying it on his site in full glory. :headbanging

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:30 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ yep.. I hadn't even read your post yet. Birds of a feather. #teampeacock

Oh yeah.....I totally noticed CSs reaction when CH said Becca would have no trouble finding love after this was over. Well....if it pains CS, I guess too bad...he could have chosen her even with no proposal. I cant imagine shes gonna have any trouble finding a guy to date....she seems kind of like "The IT girl"....pretty much perfect!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:31 am

Love that interview with Becca!  She looked great!   She was his F1, no doubt in my mind, but she needed more than 3 days of dating to say ILY and accept a proposal.   giggling Gosh, that is totally crazy when you think about it!  speechless:shocked!:lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:37 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Love that interview with Becca!  She looked great!   She was his F1, no doubt in my mind, but she needed more than 3 days of dating to say ILY and accept a proposal.   giggling Gosh, that is totally crazy when you think about it!  speechless:shocked!:lolpanda

yeah thats why IMO the edit pointed her as the F1 :yes: . No doubt about it. IA its crazy and we are even crazier for having such addiction to this cray2 show... lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

hey now!! i will be glad to give.. well, i take it back.. rent :yes:  my emojis only after you successfully defending your final conclusion on the Peacock AND ILY-Rock Gates !  :gotcha:  yes

and oh, also gimme gimme the Jan 22 time stamp selfies crumb .. hahaha!  giggling

ETA. maybe it was a good thing you never thrown out a Finale Rundown Scenario, Grace. If someone amazed by it, next thing we know RS would be displaying it on his site in full glory. :headbanging

Ok.. now you're just making fun of me. giggling I'll try for 1 out of 3. The white peacock is haunting my dreams. He wants to be found. Oh wait, here he is.. in BALI.. now if I can just place him on their date. That's not hard at all. hmmm

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 3dbfdd6caa709be4f81984d849171043

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:50 am

Tie-gate!    Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 45 3806527698    The sleuthing never stops!  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal