SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:35 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

Mine is a special kind of tattoo...under blacklight it turns back to this.  :gotcha:

Niiiicccee! "No Regrets," that's for sure bestbud!

Hell yeah...definitely followed by : Don't Worry!!..Be..yonce....<< my avi shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698

Sneaky Mura, correcting my post, hahaha. The spelling wasn't a mistake, it's from the movie, We're The Millers. Thanks for being sneakily awesome, anyway!

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 No-ragrets-1

julychild

Back to top Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:36 pm

quietpal wrote:IA about the opening promo. Just shows the hidden one isn't necessarily the F1. Lesson learned. Oh well, I've enjoyed the conspiracy theories here.
I'm glad Becca mentioned something about the bubble in that interview. Just goes to show she knows what it is and was not going to be trapped in it, no matter who was pushing her.
Btw, I think #theF1isthenewF2 is appropriate in this case. :yes:

Not even that...the F1 is typically shown with lead 1-2 times within the first :15 of every opening promo going back to Jillian season.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:43 pm

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Niiiicccee! "No Regrets," that's for sure bestbud!

Hell yeah...definitely followed by : Don't Worry!!..Be..yonce....<< my avi shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698

Sneaky Mura, correcting my post, hahaha. The spelling wasn't a mistake, it's from the movie, We're The Millers. Thanks for being sneakily awesome, anyway!

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 No-ragrets-1

ha! who knows that you are on a roll today JC!...rofl . Thanks for being sneakily creative anyway!... rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:55 pm

In reply to Becca Tilley
Brittany Silverstein ‏@KUSIBrittany 23m23 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 Had fun meeting you and producing your segment with @tvbrandi. Thanks for joining us!
shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 CAEk0dAWMAESTl_

lovely and ready to mingle ! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Becca Tell All ! (on Kusi News)  :cutesmile!:

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493415/part-1-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-tells-all

http://www.kusi.com/story/28493412/part-2-becca-tilley-from-the-bachelor-answers-fan-questions

Beautiful girl! My heart is still broken, OK.

She stayed in touch with Whitney, and that Whit is perfect pick, what a girl!
I guess, we can assume she is going to be at the wedding, just Brookes was at Des/Chris wedding.

This reminds me of Brooks and Chris who said they were BFF.

Listening to her, it gives me a little relief.
She does recognize that Whit was ready to get married and move, but she wasn't, meaning Whit was perfect for him, bcs, she was at the same as Chris was.
IMO. as the selfless perfect she is, she decided not give Chris reassurance at the RC, but to just let things happen as they should.

This gave Chris the clarity he needed to move forward with Whit without regrets.
How awesome and mature is she! She will make someone very happy.

IMO, a big lesson for this season and bach show is that,
The F1 is always the one who is in love by the 2nd one on one date, HTM, or FS, and  is not afraid to tells the lead, multiple times. Ex  JP, Cat, Chris, Nikki, Josh, Whit...
The F1 is always so confident and unwavering on that relationship and willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.
The F1 always make sure that leads know they are there to stay and have put some thought to the relationship.
Any body has more? because I can't go thru this next season, I might have a heart. LOL

Mag, I feel you. I really feel for Becca and Chris and I haven't felt that way since Charlie and Sarah. Oh well.

I do believe that Becca might have pulled her own Brooks. I really felt that Brooks knew Chris loved Des and would give her the love and marriage she deserved. I thought he was very sweet to take all the heat to do what was best for Des and I think he and Chris remaining friends shows that Brooks was trying to do what was best for sweet Des.

I can see that sweet Becca, being the wonderful woman she is realized that Chris needed a proposal and Whitney was the guaranteed yes. I just hope that Chris can be as good for Whitney as the other Chris has been for sweet Des.

I know in my heart that I watched a beautiful love story. It just wasn't the final love story.

I am still really happy that this idiotic show introduced me to Becca. I am grateful for that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:In reply to Becca Tilley
Brittany Silverstein ‏@KUSIBrittany  23m23 minutes ago
@beccatilley5 Had fun meeting you and producing your segment with @tvbrandi. Thanks for joining us!
shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 CAEk0dAWMAESTl_

lovely and ready to mingle ! :cutesmile!:

I figured it was a romper! What's going on with the eyes in that pic though? Slightly creepy. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:57 pm

sfrank wrote:^^Hmmm. That's interesting...

I will add that given Chris' dad saying Becca was the one he wanted and Chris' mom telling Becca that it was basically up to her. It seems to me that he told plenty to suggest that she was the one he wanted and would pick as F1.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about the matching outfits and how Becca got the better suite and nicer limo for the LCD/FRC.

I really wondered if Chris was going to pick her as F1 but was under pressure to propose at the end. The LCD which we know came after Whitney's was his last chance to get her on board and he was begging her to give him more.

Becca also makes a little quip at ATFR that "everyone" was pushing her at the end.

I agree. It was laid out plain and clear the whole episode that while Chris was making the final decision, his decision would be based on what Becca decides ie, tell C she loves him vs not there yet. Obviously they had to make the ultimate choice seem valid by switching the LCD order on TV to make it seem seeing Whitney gave him the "AHA!" clarity moment but for those of us who followed more closely and knew via RS that Becca had the final LCD date know that ultimately it came down to her. If Chris was certain of it being Whitney by that LCD date then there would be no need for that whole begging/pushing Becca scene and they could have just finished the date out and relaxed. I know some on the other side says C and B are just acting but come on, we all know C can't act let alone form coherent sentences most of the time. I just admire Becca the same way I admire Brooks for not succumbing to the pressure of saying "I love you" when they aren't ready or feeling it. There are more ways to "win" this show than just getting the final rose/ring....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:46 pm

I watch the ATFR segment again and if C would have leaned any closer to B, he would have fallen off the couch!  giggling  He kept staring at her even when she wasn't looking and oh my, his hands were fidgeting the entire convo.  F1 edit and F1 in Chris' eyes.  Too bad she could get "there" in 3 days!  shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698 

Yeah.  What's up with their eyes in that photo?  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I watch the ATFR segment again and if C would have leaned any closer to B, he would have fallen off the couch!  giggling  He kept staring at her even when she wasn't looking and oh my, his hands were fidgeting the entire convo.  F1 edit and F1 in Chris' eyes.  Too bad she could get "there" in 3 days!  shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698 

Oh yeah, his hands were busy!!! I noticed it also appears as if he looked her up & down when she walked onto the stage. Smiley

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I watch the ATFR segment again and if C would have leaned any closer to B, he would have fallen off the couch!  giggling  He kept staring at her even when she wasn't looking and oh my, his hands were fidgeting the entire convo.  F1 edit and F1 in Chris' eyes.  Too bad she could get "there" in 3 days!  shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 48 3806527698 

Oh yeah, his hands were busy!!! I noticed it also appears as if he looked her up & down when she walked onto the stage. Smiley
Just like he did at the M&G on night one.   :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:

I agree! I finally was able to rewatch it just now and yes, he was definitely checking her out and his hands was very fidgety. I don't blame it must've felt nerve wracking to see the girl you would have chosen if she gave you the okay. Imo . I noticed that they didn't show Chri's face when CH said that Becca can have her pick of guys now to that effect. I'm still chuckling at JK's comment about Becca was just not into you. giggling

It's all water under the bridge now but I feel sad of what could have been.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Just like he did at the M&G on night one.   :yes:

IMO she will always in the back of his mind be the one who got away. You can see now and then he is still crazy about her. Why would it upset him that she did not show any emotion when he let her go? Because he still cares deeply for her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal