SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Yeah, he totally checked her out from head to toe when she walked out, and his hands were almost as fidgety as Nick's. Plus he kept glancing at the bracelets on her wrist. Poor guy had it bad for her. Kind of tragic for everyone involved.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:40 pm

whit90 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Oh yeah, his hands were busy!!! I noticed it also appears as if he looked her up & down when she walked onto the stage. Smiley
Just like he did at the M&G on night one.   :yes:

IMO she will always in the back of his mind be the one who got away. You can see now and then he is still crazy about her. Why would it upset him that she did not show any emotion when he let her go? Because he still cares deeply for her.

Oh and he swallows really hard after they sit down and she says, "its so good to see you".

In the words of Carly.....its fun to watch him squirm! shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 49 3806527698 that doesnt sound very nice! Actually I do feel sorry for him and the girls too!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:02 am

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 9h 9 hours ago
When asked to go to a party:

Introvert- will there be people there?

Extrovert- how many people will be there??

wonder which type is she?... question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:05 am

cwizzle ‏@couurtney_lynn 15h15 hours ago
@beccatilley5 on a serious note, what's your favorite song on 1989? This is crucial information

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@couurtney_lynn its so hard to pick! Deluxe addition- "you are in love" ironic , ya? Smiley

cwizzle ‏@couurtney_lynn 14h14 hours ago
@beccatilley5 yes same!!! that will be my wedding song and if it's not then there will be no wedding laugh out loud

well, she did realize that it was ironic... giggling . More ironic, it were us who reading it too much....Our bad... shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Mayday mayday..

does any of you Baecca knows whom did B unfollow?...I am sure she was following 231 people but now just 230.

not important or anything..just curio about such trivial thing... giggling . TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Mayday mayday..

does any of you Baecca knows whom did B unfollow?...I am sure she was following 231 people but now just 230.

not important or anything..just curio about such trivial thing... giggling . TIA

I went and looked but it is hard to tell sorry I can not help you. Did see her new IG wonder who that is to. Would bring it over but do not know how. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:48 pm

whit90 wrote:

I went and looked but it is hard to tell sorry I can not help you. Did see her new IG wonder who that is to. Would bring it over but do not know how. :cutesmile!:

thanks Whit.. what?... K..i need to look her IG up and brb..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Becca's New IG post.

https://instagram.com/p/0QmA0EIB84/
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm

Pia1 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/0QmA0EIB84/

Thanks that is it wonder who she is talking about ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:09 pm

whit90 wrote:

Pia1 wrote:Becca's New IG post.

https://instagram.com/p/0QmA0EIB84/

Thanks guys....Well,we definitely think she is!... :cutesmile!: :yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Yes, I wonder too. Its sounds like she's trying to encourage someone.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:14 pm

whit90 wrote:

A lil birdie just told me it is @BachelorABC account she just unfollowed. (you are the bestest lil birdie! bowdown )

here i go again: :yougogirl: shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 49 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal