SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

clapping!
Thank you so much TLA for this video !
I love it !
Such a beautiful love story...with such a sad ending.

For me it was the best love story of all the Bachelor seasons.
It felt so real and I could see so much emotion in Chris' eyes and face...

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

I thought the snow melted, but the snow is there when Becca drives into the driveway and gone 1 minute later when she gets out of the limo. Gone when she leaves the drive, but back again on the road near the barn. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Only explanation I can think of is that they used Becca's limo to plan the filming of the FRC day, like test angles and aerials and what not, or they just wanted some stock footage in case the weather is horrible that day. Then for some reason they decided to use that footage for the finale instead of footage from the day of the FRC. Maybe the weather was nicer, I don't know. Kind of stupid since it messes up the continuity.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:51 pm

The bracelets that Becca was wearing on the ATFR were those the ones Chris gave her?  I noticed that he kept looking at it.

Last edited by Pia1 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Yes they were, Pia!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 pm

This is what i called the perfect matchmaker of them all giggling

https://twitter.com/jacobhester22/status/577585828794212352

#B'sTebowing laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Candyking01 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Quote from Reality TV World:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-becca-tilley-isnt-ready-fall-in-love-and-so-i-had-think-logically-17624.php

["Becca had some challenges with commitment. She's not ready to fall in love, and she's not ready to settle down. Clearly I had strong feelings for her, but I had to start looking at it from a logical perspective," Soules told People in its March 23 cover story].

If Chris decides with his 'head' overriding his heart, he could simply be Becca's Almost-true- love not her t-r-u-e love. For T-R-U-E L-O-V-E W-A-I-T-S.... true love is willing to suffer for his beloved....
Candyking01
Candyking01

Back to top Go down

Post by Candyking01 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Just glance at latest DWTS pic from C and W Couples forum - Pop and Mom Soules were attending. Whit sat next to CH, NOT Mom Soules. Thought of it... kinda odd
Candyking01
Candyking01

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Candyking01 wrote:Just glance at latest DWTS pic from C and W Couples forum  - Pop and Mom Soules were attending. Whit sat next to CH, NOT Mom Soules.   Thought of it... kinda odd

They have no say in the sitting arrangements as the sits already have names on them. You go in, find your place, and sit there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Candyking01 wrote:Quote from Reality TV World:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-becca-tilley-isnt-ready-fall-in-love-and-so-i-had-think-logically-17624.php

["Becca had some challenges with commitment. She's not ready to fall in love, and she's not ready to settle down. Clearly I had strong feelings for her, but I had to start looking at it from a logical perspective," Soules told People in its March 23 cover story].

If Chris decides with his 'head' overriding his heart, he could simply be Becca's Almost-true- love not her t-r-u-e love. For T-R-U-E   L-O-V-E  W-A-I-T-S.... true love is willing to suffer for his beloved....

I said it once I ll say it again, Chris knew Becca about 2 months. During that time he is dating multiple women, had 4-5 dates with her, all while cameramen and crew followed them around continuously. And he thinks she has commitment problems because she couldnt tell him I love you by the FRC production date, and accept his proposal? This show has him and others seriously brainwashed! Its whack!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:11 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Candyking01 wrote:Quote from Reality TV World:

If Chris decides with his 'head' overriding his heart, he could simply be Becca's Almost-true- love not her t-r-u-e love. For T-R-U-E   L-O-V-E  W-A-I-T-S.... true love is willing to suffer for his beloved....

I said it once I ll say it again, Chris knew Becca about 2 months.  During that time he is dating multiple women, had 4-5 dates with her, all while cameramen and crew followed them around continuously.  And he thinks she has commitment problems because she couldnt tell him I love you by the FRC production date, and accept his proposal?  This show has him and others seriously brainwashed! Its whack!

clapping! Good Post I agree
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Yes, they probably do things they wouldn't normally do in exchange for their 15min of fame. Thankfully Becca seems to have escaped unscathed. She's a strong minded young lady, level headed, realistic and knows who she is. TB might not have been too happy that they couldn't manipulate her. Imo.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal