SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:I thought the snow melted, but the snow is there when Becca drives into the driveway and gone 1 minute later when she gets out of the limo. Gone when she leaves the drive, but back again on the road near the barn.  no idea

grace, aka Ms Conspiracy Theory, interesting ($1) observation. I have no idea if the filming occurred the same day or over the course of days, but just some things re: snow...since you're a Texan. 5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 2498057887

When the ground is not frozen (and it likely was not at that point in time due to an early snowfall), snow melts quickly. When Becca arrived, we saw that the fog had not completely burned off...so not unusual for snow to be there still. When Whitney arrived, it appeared to be much later in the day. It is possible in my mind that the sun could have melted the snow during the time difference. Knowing that we have several shots from the previews of Chris being distraught, there might have been a significant delay in filming in order for Chris to compose himself.

Then again, maybe the filming was done over the course of days. Who knows?

Chris's arrival and walking in the fields might have been done after filming concluded...or before it was time for the FRC. I really haven't studied the weather charts to know when the snow first occurred or when it likely would have melted...not have I studied the filming schedule that was sleuthed...nevertheless, your conspiracy theory is fun to contemplate. bestbud!

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
grace8136 wrote:In case some aren't reading the other thread, I'll post this here too. It seems like they were filming FRC on 2 different days.

The SC thread is now locked and probably most have moved on, but I was curious, so I took a closer look at the snow. At first, I just thought they did the aerials of the limos on a different day or the snow had melted, but the last shot of Becca leaving is not an aerial. Becca's distant limo shots don't fit, but her close-ups do.  

Chris arrives to a barn with no snow on the roof or ground. Hard to say what time it is, as it's cloudy.

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 1c46c025-8c2d-4e86-8f3f-c93eb07e6ecc_zpsnkaeyobk5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 97740cdc-20a6-4523-b5f0-72b47ca99822_zpsqqdhqjzv

Becca arrives between noon and one based on the shadows from the trees, with snow on the ground and the barn roof. (i can post the sun chart if anyone wants it)

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 6883f3d5-2b9d-4aeb-9cb7-6a54b733b2ab_zpsdtaetloe5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 76b554fb-6fe5-4bbf-8e0a-359839f25700_zpsoss9axrq

When they cut to a close-up of Becca getting out of the car, the snow is gone. Becca leaves around 3 based on shadows. I tried to read his watch when he's hugging her good bye, but not positive, maybe 2:30 or 3:30.

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 Screen%20Shot%202015-03-16%20at%201.07.50%20PM_zpsvcbmb3bm5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 C8e25c2e-33ba-4a72-92cb-a9b4deb98bf5_zpsp5sd6p1k

As Becca drives away the snow is back (3:00 ish) As Whitney arrives presumably an hour or so later, the snow is gone. (the buildings match in the background)

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 32758b3b-7188-4c24-9cce-f9fdcea9dcc2_zpsrsvuodld5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 Ceef23d6-ec87-4079-8d6d-adb51aaa58e2_zpsheqhhbbc

Sneaky, sneaky editors.  I wonder if they had to do it in two days to get Chris ready to accept his true love after dumping his not true love?

get outta my head, Stuc! 5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 3806527698 bestbud!

Thanks for laying out the 4th gate for us to see, Grace...yes. Hmmmmm a side dish to my #WrongistheNewRight main course... giggling . Looks yummy to me for some reasons..but..i wouldn't go there... 5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Candyking01 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 am

Another quote from Reality World TV

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php

It was a sadness knowing that, I think going into that night, we had had our last talk knowing it was going to come to an end the next day. I was so stressed and I felt so hurt for him and hurt for me and hurt for the relationship. So, it wasn't fun watching it last night.

Love her compassion, love her being candid about her real emotions.  

Whit90, Pia1
Becca is a true gem ...unshakeable. Her rules  or nothing...

"Come Hell or High Water" is track #5 on the album Flesh And Blood. It was written by Smith, Hazel.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/come-hell-or-high-water-lyrics-poison.html

Hope the lyrics make Becca smile...
Candyking01
Candyking01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:25 am

:Welcome Candyking.....keep your inspirational posts coming..yes.

Im glad you see what we saw in B. The most realistic, level headed, classy yet selfless, loving, compassionate girl ever step into this silly show.

Nothing but the best is in store for her... :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:04 am

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I thought the snow melted, but the snow is there when Becca drives into the driveway and gone 1 minute later when she gets out of the limo. Gone when she leaves the drive, but back again on the road near the barn.  no idea

grace, aka Ms Conspiracy Theory, interesting ($1) observation. I have no idea if the filming occurred the same day or over the course of days, but just some things re: snow...since you're a Texan. 5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 2498057887

When the ground is not frozen (and it likely was not at that point in time due to an early snowfall), snow melts quickly. When Becca arrived, we saw that the fog had not completely burned off...so not unusual for snow to be there still. When Whitney arrived, it appeared to be much later in the day. It is possible in my mind that the sun could have melted the snow during the time difference. Knowing that we have several shots from the previews of Chris being distraught, there might have been a significant delay in filming in order for Chris to compose himself.

Then again, maybe the filming was done over the course of days. Who knows?

Chris's arrival and walking in the fields might have been done after filming concluded...or before it was time for the FRC. I really haven't studied the weather charts to know when the snow first occurred or when it likely would have melted...not have I studied the filming schedule that was sleuthed...nevertheless, your conspiracy theory is fun to contemplate. bestbud!

^^ Hey now.. I just posted the SCs. I've not presented any peacock theories (yet). I was hoping I could spoon feed someone else into that.  giggling  :stirthepot
For 10 days prior to Nov. 22nd it was below freezing. (ps. I was born a yankee- where's the hiding under chair emoji?  :gotcha:

Becca supposedly turns into the driveway with snow all around and exits her limo a minute later with no snow. It's a magical farm snow globe! I'm totally fine with the idea of them filming her limo scenes on another day, but it would have been very easy to step into the road to get this one right and for some strange reason they chose not to. They also could have left it out completely. I would have written it all off if not for this one SC. By the shadows she gets into her limo to leave between 2:30-3:30, but this SC is closer to 1-2. It needlessly stirred the pot, not me.  :halo:

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 32758b3b-7188-4c24-9cce-f9fdcea9dcc2_zpsrsvuodld

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:17 am

What do you suppose the limit is on how long the "cast" has to keep quiet on this kind of stuff? Are they allowed to tell what really happened or are they contractually bound to only say so much? Seems like someone could just out and out ask Becca some of these questions, but curious if she would be allowed to answer them.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:36 am

hmbach wrote:What do you suppose the limit is on how long the "cast" has to keep quiet on this kind of stuff?  Are they allowed to tell what really happened or are they contractually bound to only say so much?  Seems like someone could just out and out ask Becca some of these questions, but curious if she would be allowed to answer them.

^going by memory, its 2 years after doing the show. Hence, Melissa, Courtney's and Sean's book, Jason-Molly podcast. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:54 am

Candyking01 wrote:
Another quote from Reality World TV

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php

[It was a sadness knowing that, I think going into that night, we had had our last talk knowing it was going to come to an end the next day. I was so stressed and I felt so hurt for him and hurt for me and hurt for the relationship. So, it wasn't fun watching it last night.
]

Love her compassion, love her being candid about her real emotions.  

Whit90, Pia1
Becca is a true gem ...unshakeable. Her rules  or nothing...

"Come Hell or High Water" is track #5 on the album Flesh And Blood. It was written by Smith, Hazel.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/come-hell-or-high-water-lyrics-poison.html

Hope the lyrics make Becca smile...

Welcome Candyking01! She has a good sense in who she is and has discernment of what's right. Imo. She's indeed a remarkable young lady!

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:16 am

Grace8136, Do you have a theory on what happened?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:47 am

A matchmaker with total courage right here! thumbsup :bigsmile:

hannah grace ‏@Mycrzygrace  11h11 hours ago
Here goes nothing.. BECCA PLEASE NOTICE ME @beccatilley5

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 CAQ34-CUsAEVsVl

5 -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 54 3806527698 **edited** This girl rocks! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 am

Please DO NOT post negative comments about anyone when you're in a FAN Thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:26 am

laugh out loud, that's a very cheeky girl! laugh out loud
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal