SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:00 am

snipped..

I can understand how the friendship might be confusing. First of all, it is very easy for us to forget that what we watched was a TV SHOW. What happened between Chris, Becca and Whitney didn't have any semblance of normal, real life relationships. Secondly,like you said, Becca never developed romantic feelings for Chris. She really liked him and was open to starting a relationship (because he is her type), but she never felt enough for her to be heartbroken about it ending. We should also remember that the whole world knows that Becca is waiting until marriage, so everyone, including Whitney, knows that nothing happened in the FS. This knowledge will make it easier on Whitney,and remove most of the awkwardness that some other F2's may have. I also have to add that, if Chris didn't have sex with Whitney during their FSD, she will most likely believe that he didn't with Kaitlyn, too, which would also explain how she has maintained a friendship with Kaitlyn.

These girls are not saints, I'm sure that they have their insecurities, like the rest of us, but they have decided to move past the TV SHOW and get on with real life, without looking back. It is admirable and speaks to their character.

julychild

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

I don't think she was smitten.. the story always was that C. was smitten with B. Becca was always hesitant and honest about it. Plus, she would rather give Whit her happy ending (imo) than put herself first. That's what I saw and she is a good person. She never slept with C. either. Just a person who, like Chris's mom said, understands what selfless love is... Becca saw love as putting someone's feelings before her own. That she did that with Whit is not lost on me. Chris' mom even said if Becca was unsure at all not to have to have Chris give up on a lifetime opportunity that was Whit. Imo, I saw Becca, even at the FRC when Chris let her go, focusing on HIS feelings and not her own. She was giving her support even at that moment in time -- telling him he will make a wonderful husband [to Whitney]. Becca knew that Whit was ready and very in love with Chris so as someone who believes in selfless love and demonstrated that type of love and continues to do so, it is not surprising to me that she never allowed herself to fall in love or stand in the way of someone else's love. To her, loyalty and selfless love means more to her. JMO.

perfecly said AAL ! word I agree Good Post

as her BFF K once said: B is true good to be true..she is beautiful outside but even more beautiful inside :yes:

she strikes me as someone who put other feelings first before her's and very good at hiding her feelings at all cost to prevent her loved ones from getting hurt/concerned/worried.   Thus IA with AAL, she would not let herself falling in love with C knowing W was all in and confided in her a lot And even if she realized she had fallen in love with C post-show she would NEVER admit it publicly and just let the 'ship' sailed. sad

She is the right girl on the wrong show laugh out loud.A 1on1 pairing, non-competitive with regard to feelings show would suit her better. the late LITW show came to mind giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:22 am

*^i guess for me if B and C could fool me with their acting they literally could beat Julianne Moore and Eddie Redmayne in the Oscar in my POV giggling

as always for eveything in the world, time will tell. When it comes to this show, it means 2 years after the season wrapped (the normal contract) when we'll be able to 'hear' someone open the 'can of worms.' eg: Sean, Melissa, Courtney all wrote their books spilling the beans after the 2 yrs passed.

we'll see...!! just make sure y'all stick around 2 yrs from now friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:54 am

awesome post chasingpavement! yes

btw it sounds that these 2 have met:

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/584188460036001792

yes or no? and i wonder when? (pre or post-show)? question

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 am

I dated a guy for 6 months and he's now been dating my best friend for a year and a half... if you love your friend and the relationship wasn't that serious, it doesn't really matter about the guy. Plus you know the guy so it makes having your friend complain about him to you even funnier! I bet becca just thinks it's a funny aspect of their relationship and another thing to bond over.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:33 pm

[snipped..]

I'm not seeing "tension" between these girls. More with fans who write nasty things online to each of the girls.
friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 11117028_1625945564295333_2000002926_n
https://instagram.com/beccatilley5/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Kudos to both of them for continuing on with their friendship, can't imagine they would hang out if it was weird for them. Reminds me of Brooks and Chris Siegfried, and like Brooks, I imagine Becca will be invited to the wedding if Chris and Whit make it.

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:13 pm

This is a FAN FORUM for Becca. Posts have been deleted. Please read the Fan Forum rules to prevent any further bans or posts being deleted.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:10 pm

IrishGal wrote:Becca never had a drop of interest in chris.  She has bigger fish to fry than to be a midwestern housewife. Look how she hangs out on the fringes of hollywood society.  I like her and wish her well. But I bet she would have jumped at the chance to be the bachelorette. So good for her to honest and embrace her friendship with whit.

I disagree I do think that Becca had interest in Chris but not enough to take a risk with him. She probably knew how much Whitney was in love with Chris and saw that they had potential to make it.

She was friends with all the Hollywood people before she became on this show . I seriously doubt that Beccca would ever consider being the ette . She went on once and found out this is just not her thing. She is just to real and honest for this show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:B-W friendship is totally separated than C-W relationship
yes I  agree 100%!

I agree also. :yes: B-W separate from C-W. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:05 pm

@beccatilley5 He chose me- and you. In all the chaos and confusion and uncertainty this world has to offer- Jesus chose us. And His choice was not one of confusion or uncertainty. Happy Easter! 2h

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 11116683_1431115010517560_1260978255_n

What a great girl!  PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@beccatilley5 He chose me- and you. In all the chaos and confusion and uncertainty this world has to offer- Jesus chose us. And His choice was not one of confusion or uncertainty. Happy Easter!

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 73 11116683_1431115010517560_1260978255_n

What a great girl!  PINKHEART

Its too bad she and Dez did not work out! Ive read he is now the Worship Leader of his dads church in Shreveport.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal