SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:27 pm

hmbach wrote:https://instagram.com/p/1E2PLToB4Z/?taken-by=beccatilley5

And tonight they are watching the basketball game.  So odd to me, unless maybe Whit isn't getting along so well with Chris??
It could just be because he is so busy with DWTS and Becca is there to support Whitney while she doesn't have her family near for the Easter Holiday weekend? Even if there are issues, Becca will definitely support Whitney and I firmly believe that that is why she always talks only about Whit, tags her, etc. She has her back no matter what. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 pm

And tonight they are watching the basketball game.  So odd to me, unless maybe Whit isn't getting along so well with Chris??

I think it is great that they have stayed friends . Chris is probably working late so it gives them time to hang out.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

It could just be because he is so busy with DWTS and Becca is there to support Whitney while she doesn't have her family near for the Easter Holiday weekend? Even if there are issues, Becca will definitely support Whitney and I firmly believe that that is why she always talks only about Whit, tags her, etc. She has her back no matter what. :yes:

Definitely.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 pm

It's a strange world we live in when she has to specifically warn others to move on or be blocked if they think it's strange she is with Whitney.

Chris is probably busy practising. I like that Becca has made what appears to be a fun day of shopping probably dinner and watching basketball with Whitney.

Other F1/F2's have remained friends. Hunky Roberto and Chris Lambton come to mind.

Why is it better when there is friction and no love lost between the F1/F2.

hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:32 pm

I think Becca is a really good friend and she and Whitney seem to "get it". I think it's great that they can support each other and their favorite teams and both seemed to have moved on. Whitney is getting along with Chris just fine...JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:37 pm

It seems that it's more acceptable when the F1/F2 are male and are friends but people want drama when the F1/F2 are female. Rolling Eyes

Whitney and Becca are mature women who care deeply for one another and have BOTH shown, imo, that they are #TeamWomen.   bestbud!

Would be nice if the public saw it the same way.

Just posting here from hmbach link
beccatilley5 Cheering on Kentucky Wildcats wearing the wrong team hat. BUT THE COLORS ARE RIGHT! ️ @whitb624

If you think this is weird or awkward- move on, unfollow me, or just be blocked.  40min
friendshipgoals -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 72 11117028_1625945564295333_2000002926_n

and her friend Crystal's comment (Becca even has her own friends supporting Whitney!)

crystal_fagley #FriendshipGoals I'll tell Ya what's awkward.... #RoccosTavern luh you both #GeauxCats @whitb624 12min

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Yeah, you'd think it would be even more understandable than usual considering Becca wasn't even in love and didn't really get her heart (or ego) broken like most F2's. Why wouldn't they still be friends? She was very considerate of Whitney during the whole season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 pm

^ Exactly. She even, imo, gave Chris her blessing at the FRC telling him he will make an incredible husband [to Whitney] instead of crying about her feelings she cared more about Whitney's that day. She was supporting Whitney even then, imo, so why stop now? It is wonderful to see Becca show loyalty and to support Whit.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:54 pm

hmbach wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Definitely.

ITA. i just wanna be friend with B, just as said so many peeps on twitterverse :cutesmile!:

IMO B-W friendship is totally separated than C-W relationship. We cant draw any conclusion of the relationship status one way or the other going by B-W are staying close/ hang out together.

B is the first Female F2 i have ever seen on this show to show such grace supporting the F1 and final couple on the show, reaching out to the F1 on SMs, defending the F1 and final couple on her SM accounts.

She really is a true gem, one of a kind. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:B-W friendship is totally separated than C-W relationship
yes I  agree 100%!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:12 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
hmbach wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Definitely.

ITA. i just wanna be friend with B, just as said so many peeps on twitterverse :cutesmile!:

IMO B-W friendship is totally separated than C-W relationship. We cant draw any conclusion of the relationship status one way or the other going by B-W are staying close/ hang out together.

B is the first Female F2 i have ever seen on this show to show such grace supporting the F1 and final couple on the show, reaching out to the F1 on SMs,  defending the F1 and final couple on her SM accounts.

She really is a true gem, one of a kind. yes  

She really is the best ette contestant to grace this show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:46 am

Becca never had a drop of interest in chris.  She has bigger fish to fry than to be a midwestern housewife. Look how she hangs out on the fringes of hollywood society.  I like her and wish her well. But I bet she would have jumped at the chance to be the bachelorette. So good for her to honest and embrace her friendship with whit.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal