SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:46 pm

atem wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Fwiw, there is a clip of Kelsey complaining about the group date earlier in the day when they are swimming before they find out they are camping too. She says that this is a date for bimbos--and it looks like more than one person drops part of their bikini before jumping in. The clip is on the abc site.

I bet it's Jade and Kaitlyn that take their bikinis off.

I'm pretty sure it is Kaitlyn and AshleyI.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:02 pm

This thread is quite entertaining! :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:04 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Fwiw, there is a clip of Kelsey complaining about the group date earlier in the day when they are swimming before they find out they are camping too. She says that this is a date for bimbos--and it looks like more than one person drops part of their bikini before jumping in. The clip is on the abc site.

I bet it's Jade and Kaitlyn that take their bikinis off.

I'm pretty sure it is Kaitlyn and AshleyI.

I agree, Nutty. Jade isn't on the swimming/camping date.
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Ashley I. drops her top during the swimming date, not sure if she dropped the bottoms though.  laugh out loud   See SC in Analysis thread.

Didn't someone speculate she went into the tent with Chris too?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ashley I. drops her top during the swimming date, not sure if she dropped the bottoms though.   laugh out loud   See SC in Analysis thread.

Didn't someone speculate she went into the tent with Chris too?

I haven't speculated previously about it but from my view of s\c, I think Ashley I did go in the tent. In my mind, and based on earlier s\c, not instead of but in addition to Kaitlyn.

From preview, I think in addition to Ashley I taking her bikini top off, there is another girl (DK who- maybe Kaitlyn?) who takes her bikini bottom off.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:23 pm

^^From the caps I made last night, it appears there are two tent girls. The same two who removed parts of their bikinis during the day -- Kaitlyn and Ashley I, imo.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:26 pm

After having you rub my belly ring and taking my bikini top off, I decided to sneak into your tent to drop the bomb that I am supposedly a virgin.

Oh brother no no

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:32 pm

It's definitely Ashley I in the tent, since she's the one with the "shocking revelation" to share. That makes the whole tent thing all the more icky to me, since he clearly doesn't have much interest in her. If he does then I really question his judgement. She's kind of dumb and acts like a teenager. What on earth could a 33-year-old see in her?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:33 pm

KB_Mom wrote:After having you rub my belly ring and taking my bikini top off, I decided to sneak into your tent to drop the bomb that I am supposedly a virgin.

Oh brother no no

I have a feeling he'll actually be suprised by that news!  giggling

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:34 pm

mindless wrote:It's definitely Ashley I in the tent, since she's the one with the "shocking revelation" to share. That makes the whole tent thing all the more icky to me, since he clearly doesn't have much interest in her. If he does then I really question his judgement. She's kind of dumb and acts like a teenager. What on earth could a 33-year-old see in her?

IMO, more likely what the producers saw in her.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:38 pm

I thought she already told him she was a virgin?  I haven't been watching the show, so I guess she hasn't yet.  

Also, don't they usually give the GDR to someone that spills their guts?  Seems to mean nothing to me, so I don't get why the women usually have a hissy fit over it.

Who doesn't have a date this episode?

Also, it looks like from the screen caps that Jillian wins the mud race and gets a rose. That or she's hugging him goodbye.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Ashley I told two of the other women that she is a virgin. She hasn't told Chris yet

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11