SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm

They should hop on the train to NYC. That's their only hope of getting there tonight/tomorrow morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:16 pm

sad
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm

The trains, roads are shutting down at 11pm. I wrote to them to check out trains. No mention when trains would run again. The worst of storm is 10pm to 10am - 12 noon tom.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:20 pm

catherinegiudici
Always making life a little sweeter Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:27 pm

It appears that they are staying in DC for the night. Sean responded to Blessed that they took a shuttle to a hotel.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:28 pm

motheroffive wrote:It appears that they are staying in DC for the night. Sean responded to Blessed that they took a shuttle to a hotel.

I really feel bad for them!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:37 pm

This will be an anniversary to remember from Santa Barbara to stuck in a winter storm in DC.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:38 pm

I have to say though that the I Love U in gummies is precious. Just love that Seanie boy!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:44 pm

motheroffive wrote:I have to say though that the I Love U in gummies is precious. Just love that Seanie boy!

I love that too!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Something to look out for tomorrow
Jefferson Bethke ‏@JeffersonBethke · 17s17 seconds ago
Coming tomorrow on youtube with the homies @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici loved their answer to this question!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 pm

^^ and its only part one. Looking forward to it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 pm

First of four parts. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis