SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Sorry I should have elaborated. She's all prettied up with Marilyn Monroe lipstick, leather jacket, fancy RC dresses, dramatic facial expressions, and yet her whatever hasn't seen soap in days. That's fake IMO.

I was sick for 6 days in bed over the holidays. I could barely stand up, but I showered everyday and put clean jammies on, every single day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:04 am

1F washes his hair once a month, maybe a good prospect for Britt?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:10 am

Bet2Win wrote:1F washes his hair once a month, maybe a good prospect for Britt?  

Oh man, I'm so grossed out. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fivesolas76 Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 am

Is this the episode Kelsey is on the floor with an oxygen mask?

Last edited by Fivesolas76 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 am

Two of my BFFs NEVER shower. They take baths every day. One of them is VP of a huge bank and I don't know how she has the time every morning but she just gets up really early. I suspect that's what's going on.  Also, I recently read an article interviewing top NY hair stylists who say we wash our hair way too much.  Once or twice a month is better for our hair using dry shampoo in between. lolpanda

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So many women with so many reasons to dislike them.  Britt and genuine don't belong in the same sentence.
Kelsey, I faked it with Chris the whole camping date that he loved has no right to question anyone else on their motives.  JMO.
Ashley I, at this point she annoys me by breathing.
Mackenzie and Megan are just a waste of breathable oxygen on this show.  
Jade not every woman finds playboy beautiful and classy, sad to admit, I watched the video, it wasn't sexy it was kind of sad.  But she didn't seem all sad about doing it either.
Samantha, who are you again?
I'm with you here.
But I really like Whitney, she is the best for me, I like Kaitlyn, she is fun, and I like Becca.  :cutesmile!:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Kelsey Poe ‏@KelseyLynPoe · 3h3 hours ago
Not sure if I can view next week's #thebachelor and have to relive it. Def in need of support and kindness right now.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 B8haxmdCIAAFMKP
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:31 pm

Is she doing damage control? Anticipating not so kind comments?

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:33 pm

Britt is so fake. Love her but come on
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:44 pm

Support and kindess are the things you ask for before you agree to go on the show. Having your head examined and a good kick in the pants is what you ask for afterwards.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Support and kindess are the things you ask for before you agree to go on the show. Having your head examined and a good kick in the pants is what you ask for afterwards.

clapping!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Support and kindess are the things you ask for before you agree to go on the show. Having your head examined and a good kick in the pants is what you ask for afterwards.

Love this post. clapping! cantstopl :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+49
chi-girl
pavalygurl
terabithia
MiaHawk
Bhaka