SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Oh brother. They need to come up with better ideas rather than recycling. I hope she at least dusts herself off when she gets up.

Nice find on the Rollins Mansion MD!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:42 pm

julychild wrote:
momoftrips wrote:TVGuide:

February 15, 2015

Chris takes the remaining six women to Iowa where one lucky lady accompanies Chris to his hometown to watch a high school football game. Later, some of the women take a spontaneous road trip to Chris' hometown and see how small it really is.

Thanks Mom, that explains Kaitlyn's presence in Arlington.

Trur this! TY Mom.. so the Kaitlyn in Arlington is no mystery at all.. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Litta123 wrote:I was looking through the caps from the preview that haven't been heavily discussed as best I can tell. Likely from episode 7, this is probably Britt's audition to be the next Bachelorette...à la Ali Fedotowsky's crying jag in the hotel hallway.

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 D424a4b5-f074-4133-a117-ad085b7a7ac5

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 69a8e495-e88d-4c4b-9752-862e574b3a03

Kashathediva wrote:Where are the rotten tomatoes when you need them?

Ugly cry at its best! Meh! 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Diana wrote:I am excited for this episode. heartbeat

Me too!!! :yes:

Diana wrote:I bet Britt decides to go home after seeing just how small his town is. LOL.

couldnt be more clearer than that! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:49 pm

momoftrips wrote:TVGuide:

February 15, 2015

Chris takes the remaining six women to Iowa where one lucky lady accompanies Chris to his hometown to watch a high school football game. Later, some of the women take a spontaneous road trip to Chris' hometown and see how small it really is.

I love the use of the word "spontaneous"! Nothing is spontaneous on this show!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:20 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

Me too!!!  :yes:

Diana wrote:I bet Britt decides to go home after seeing just how small his town is. LOL.

I think she was really upset that Britt Kaitlyn got the GDR again. HOW DARE he give the rose to her!? She is definitely shades of Ali: early favorite of the lead, confident, getting along well with the girls and really disliking one of the leads favorites (Vienna for Jake, Kaitlyn for Chris). 
So she "doesn't like the way she is feeling" about someone she wants to marry and feels she needs to go.

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed name)
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:00 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think she was really upset that Britt got the GDR again. HOW DARE he give the rose to her!? She is definitely shades of Ali: early favorite of the lead, confident, getting along well with the girls and really disliking one of the leads favorites (Vienna for Jake, Kaitlyn for Chris). 
So she "doesn't like the way she is feeling" about someone she wants to marry and feels she needs to go.

you meant Kaitlyn who got the GDR?

regardless her 'motive' was, to me Britt pulled a poor act by that over the top crying (ditto with her 'almost' crying long and tight hug at MnG :shocked!: ) . Wonder whether most of viewers will sold on her acting and rooting her as the next Ette?... i mean... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think she was really upset that Britt got the GDR again. HOW DARE he give the rose to her!? She is definitely shades of Ali: early favorite of the lead, confident, getting along well with the girls and really disliking one of the leads favorites (Vienna for Jake, Kaitlyn for Chris). 

you meant Kaitlyn who got the GDR?

regardless her 'motive' was, to me Britt pulled a poor act by that over the top crying (ditto with her 'almost' crying long and tight hug at MnG :shocked!: ) . Wonder whether most of viewers will sold on her acting and rooting her as the next Ette?... i mean... Suspect  

Because RS thinks she'll be the next 'ette so everyone is trying to promote her, IMO. I think people are just trying to force themselves to like her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 am

Would they really make her the 'ette after outing her with the not showering thing?

Or will it be in the contract that she has to shower daily and her handler will make sure she does?

Otherwise all of the men might eliminate themselves after about two weeks. cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 am

KB_Mom wrote:Would they really make her the 'ette after outing her with the not showering thing?

Or will it be in the contract that she has to shower daily and her handler will make sure she does?

Otherwise all of the men might eliminate themselves after about two weeks. cantstopl

She is also not getting the best edit. Andi was confronting the evil JPG, but they have Britt confronting Chris about something they chose to not show on the tv. I don't know that they really love Britt as much as RS thinks. Why would they be letting all the unflattering stuff out before her season? They have been waiting to embarrass the lead on their own season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 am

If they have picked her for next Bette, her edit is truly bizarre.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:10 am

OK...so I was just talking with an unspoiled friend today about the show thus far.

She is loving Chris. She thinks he is sweet and overwhelmed by the crazy women who are throwing themselves at him constantly. She can't wait till he gets rid of the crazies. Her thoughts so far:

Jade -- Nice date but no sparks. She thinks she is a nice, boring girl that could go far since she seems more normal than most of the other girls. (It was all I could do to keep a straight face.)

Becca -- "The other virgin" as she dubbed her. (She is still having trouble remembering names). Normal. Hasn't seen much with Chris since they haven't shown anything, but she likes her and hopes she goes far.

Ashleys -- Dislikes both of them. Glad crazy one got sent home and can't wait for the crazy virgin to follow her.

Britt -- Though Chris was really into her at the start, but thinks he is losing interest. Doesn't like her because she thinks she is fake...she laughs too much at stupid stuff.

Whitney -- Really likes her and thought they had a great date. Thought she is normal and a good match with Chris. Felt that Chris acted the most natural around her and loved that he was so excited giving her the rose.

Generally, says that she is having a hard time reading Chris and remembering all of the women, but thinks the show is hilarious. She is not taking much of it seriously. Thinks all the crazy ones are there to distract from F1. She still can't figure out who she thinks that is, but she nailed the front runners.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal