SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:11 pm

lurker11 wrote:I'd be annoyed if I were one of the business owners that closed down for Chris and Becca and they don't show it

Yeah, we won't see Elan's birthday party and we can thank Britt for that! LOL!  :drama
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:11 pm

see2love wrote:This is the story arc with Becca. Will she or wont she be able to fall in love with him. And i doubt she got engaged. This may be why Chris has repeatedly avoided confirming n engagement and wedding plans. He is taking it easy with Becca his F1 perhaps?
I don't see it. NO lead is allowed to confirm an engagement.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Diana wrote:
lexforlife wrote:so she was in a 4 yr relationship albeit it on/off and she couldn't fall in love and then in 8 weeks while the man is dating other women and she has spent a total of 48hrs with the guy, she will fall in love and accept a proposal, okay, then.
Glad I am not the only one who thinks this

Britt is so petty.
I don't think so at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:13 pm

I see it clearly and she hasnt said she would accept a proposal. She said it wasnt realistic as she has only been there for 4 weeks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I'd be annoyed if I were one of the business owners that closed down for Chris and Becca and they don't show it

Yeah, we won't see Elan's birthday party and we can thank Britt for that! LOL!  :drama
I seriously don't think we would have seen that anyway. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

see2love wrote:This is the story arc with Becca. Will she or wont she be able to fall in love with him. And i doubt she got engaged. This may be why Chris has repeatedly avoided confirming n engagement and wedding plans. He is taking it easy with Becca his F1 perhaps?
Yes, I think that is a big possibility. I do feel for the Becca fans if they don't get much of their date. At least what they do have is quiet and time spent well instead of being in the public eye...something seems to ring true for a F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

The girls all look so pretty tonight.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Diana wrote:
I don't see it. NO lead is allowed to confirm an engagement.

I thought I have seen them go on talk shows and say they are engaged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:Becca looks really good in yellow. That date was the shortest 1:1 in Bach history!!! Another strike against Becca for F1.

I think Jade and Britt would have been in the F3 if it wasn't for Jade's pictures and Britt's shenanigans, instead of Kaitlyn and Becca.
This is what I think too.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

I seriously don't think we would have seen that anyway. JMOAA

I don't think we would have seen the bday party. But Lucca closed for normal reservations and kitchen collage did as well.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Whit's dress is so pretty!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Carly has Britt's number the number BS. And I have to believe Britt knew there would be no cocktail party. It's always this episode they cancel it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal