SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Just like some people don't view Josh's tweet from today as a big deal and others do, it's the same as when Andi "sub-tweeted" him a few days ago about how were some things leaving her speechless. Some thought it was a big deal and others didn't. Some people view things one way and others view them a different way. Each one of them has gotten flack from the break up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I've changed my passwords to many different things for many different reasons. For example, my Twitter password was different from my IG password. A few months ago I changed my IG password to match my Twitter one. Changing his password wouldn't have necessarily showed Andi she was caught. For her, it most likely would have been "damn, I can't check his private messages or look at the private accounts of the women he follows anymore" type of thing IMO.

People know I liked the both of them, but for me, don't go into your ex-fiance's accounts on social media and essentially stalk them. To me that's childish and just ridiculous.

Remember we are speculating. So I don't think we should definitively say that Andi went into Josh's account. I welcome all theories though but let's not make blanket statements. Just my opinion.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:56 pm

For me personally I didn't think Andi's tweet was about Josh.. And don't think his tweet is about Andi.. I dunno I just don't think they are sitting around doing that much thinking about the other imho.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I've changed my passwords to many different things for many different reasons. For example, my Twitter password was different from my IG password. A few months ago I changed my IG password to match my Twitter one. Changing his password wouldn't have necessarily showed Andi she was caught. For her, it most likely would have been "damn, I can't check his private messages or look at the private accounts of the women he follows anymore" type of thing IMO.

People know I liked the both of them, but for me, don't go into your ex-fiance's accounts on social media and essentially stalk them. To me that's childish and just ridiculous.

To clarify i meant people don't randomly change ALL their social media passwords for no apparent reason. He said he changed them all. Either way social media spats are extremely cringe worthy to me as in I would never do it, but it's highly entertaining when others do

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:05 pm

aviej wrote:

Remember we are speculating. So I don't think we should definitively say that Andi went into Josh's account. I welcome all theories though but let's not make blanket statements. Just my opinion.

In my post I didn't say she definitely did it. In all of my other posts before this one, I stated "if she did it, which we obviously don't have proof of." Regardless, Josh is in charge of his social media accounts. I would bet that he would know who would have his password. He clearly knows someone was going in and out of his account. That is very easy to figure out when someone is doing it. He would have a better idea than us. It's very clear that he most likely thinks it's her IMO and Andi's response showed me personally that she's probably guilty of it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:07 pm

luvlady345 wrote:For me personally I didn't think Andi's tweet was about Josh.. And don't think his tweet is about Andi.. I dunno I just don't think they are sitting around doing that much thinking about the other imho.

Oh i totally do. I don't think everything he posts are about her and vice versa but i definitely think there are a couple of specific tweets that are little jabs at the other which is why i'm of the opinion they should have unfollowed each other immediately after the breakup was announced. People are petty, we can't help ourselves, both of them will tweet things that are little shots at each other (or could be classified as such) occasionally, it's a lot easier to ignore if you don't have to see it on your timeline though IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm

This is just weird to me, I don't know of any couples who has the others passwords on SM.... If I did have it after the breakup that would have been the first thing I would have changed... If I was nosy during the relationship, you can bet Ima be nosy after....It makes no sense, it's so weird and odd to me.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Now maybe we are getting to the root of their breakup (if Andi had the passwords)....smh, I am joking of course.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:The tweet was not at all vague or general. The easiest thing to have done in that situation was to simply change the passwords, the tweet was unnecessary to that whole process. If andi was logging into his accounts, him changing the passwords would have let her know she was caught because she would have tried to use the old password and it would no longer work and no one randomly changes their passwords for no apparent reason. He didn't tweet what he did to 'let her know she was caught' he tweeted it to let everyone else know

It was vague in the sense that he didn't name any names. I thought it was about hacking too at first glace, but Andi's reply that wasn't really a reply + the unfollowing kind of points elsewhere. He probably wasn't sure who it was either and curiousity got the better of him, so he threw out a bait. If that's the case then Josh 1-0 Andi. And no I'm not defending him, I think they're both being childish, but since I'm not a fan of either, it's kind of amusing to me. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Josh thought nothing of using Andi's real name on snapchat before the season was over. He probably thought nothing of his password until he had reason to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:27 pm

GA can you elaborate on the SnapChat thing? I'm not sure I follow what you're saying.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 pm

luvlady345 wrote:This is just weird to me, I don't know of any couples who has the others passwords on SM.... If I did have it after the breakup that would have been the first thing I would have changed... If I was nosy during the relationship, you can bet Ima be nosy after....It makes no sense, it's so weird and odd to me.

He might be one of those people who use the same password for basically everything. Maybe he shared it with her at some point during their lovey-dovey can't-get-enough-of-you phase and didn't even remember until he realised there was strange activity. It happens I'm sure.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win