SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:46 pm

It looks like it was for another charity event of some sort for children. He looks really handsome in that picture too. Whoever lands him is going to be very lucky.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:16 pm

joshmurray11 53 minutes ago So much fun at the NASCAR event at Atlanta Motor Speedway! Great to meet Tony Stewart and the rest of the incredible drivers! #SpeedwayChildrensCharities

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 11032973_445520575598653_1116184751_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 pm

I thought this was interesting. Last month Molly and Jason Mesnick had exchanged a few tweets with Josh about them starting the Advocare 24 day challenge. Well it appears that Molly must have liked the results because she is now a distributor herself with her own Advocare website link on her IG Bio. These products may not be for everyone, but they do have their fans.

I know there ae a lot of skeptics here on the forum, but from what I have recently seen and heard about the level of leadership Josh is close to attaining at Advocare, he could end up making some seriously good money.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Go Josh go! His abilities to network and market for new clients are remarkable. And he accomplished all this in such little time! He has a bright future ahead of him for sure.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:10 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I thought this was interesting. Last month Molly and Jason Mesnick had exchanged a few tweets with Josh about them starting the Advocare 24 day challenge. Well it appears that Molly must have liked the results because she is now a distributor herself with her own Advocare website link on her IG Bio. These products may not be for everyone, but they do have their fans.

I know there ae a lot of skeptics here on the forum, but from what I have recently seen and heard about the level of leadership Josh is close to attaining at Advocare, he could end up making some seriously good money.

I have no problem with Josh selling Advocare if he does it responsibly. IMO no one should do the 24 day challenge before they check with their doctor. If he tells them that then I think there is no problem.

I did MLM with Stampin' Up! back in the late 1990s. I was very successful, I earned their cruise they give each year for those who achieve high sales goals. I tend to have a more outgoing personality that most people find easy to talk to and sales comes naturally to me if I believe in the product.

Josh has a similar personality, where I think as people say about me and used to say about my dad, he could probably talk to a tree and seem charming.

And yes, lots of people make very good money. The way this stuff works or at least it did for me. If Molly signed up under Josh, he gets a small amount of money for each other sales and the more people he signs up who do well the better he did.

I know that after I started grad school part one and left TX to go to GA. I didn't have time to sell but every three months if I bought my $100 of product I would get a commission check of anywhere from $250 to $500 for the work my downline was still doing. So it was well worth the payout. I stopped only when I just got to busy with school and taking care of my family to keep track of it efficiently for tax purposes.

I imagine that Josh should he chose can make a very good living and have a rewarding career with Advocare. And if he finds a lady who enjoys this aspect, they could be a fabulous team with it. I am sure Molly with Jason support will be quite successful too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Yeah, a lot of professional athletes endorse/market Advocare as well, especially in the NFL. One of my best friends played soccer during her four years of undergrad at a university down in Florida. Her coach essentially did the same thing as Josh, perhaps a little lower, and he would always tell the players that even though it was a ton of work, it was worth it because of the paycheck. He never forced them into doing the larger challenges, but the girls would use some of the products occasionally. I won't get into specifics, but it was a very solid 5 figure number that would definitely be a very good income yearly for someone. Like you said, the more he gets involved, the better the paycheck would be. I wouldn't be surprised if he uses this experience to push himself into something else too down the road.    

I like that Molly said you don't starve yourself. You eat normally and clean and use the products. It's important to know that and like others have said, it's a good thing to go for yearly checkups with your doctor to make sure you're in good health regardless if you use these sorts of products or not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Josh Murray

21 mins · Instagram ·
It was all business at Top Golf last night, I had to show @chandlerwhitmer who da boss was! ScoopScoop ‪#‎Team Murray . Can some one bring over the picture .

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 pm

rc49ers wrote:Josh Murray

21 mins · Instagram ·
It was all business at Top Golf last night, I had to show @chandlerwhitmer who da boss was! ScoopScoop ‪#‎Team Murray .  Can some one bring over the picture .

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 47m47 minutes ago
It was all business at Top Golf last night, I had to show @droppindimes_10 who da boss was! ScoopScoop #TeamMurray

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 B_lX9plVAAAldak

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:08 pm

I love the happiness of the Murrays. Chad seems to be a good fit all the way with the Murrays.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Thanks GA for posting the picture ,
:girlfan

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 14 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:33 pm

He needs to stop with the wrinkled forehead squinting eyes pics. He's going to regret that in a few years. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:00 pm

I'm following your posts Stuck and I agree with everything you write, including with the signature.

Josh is very handsome (so is his pal next to him) and I like his attitude, the way he present himself on SM and even his dedication for new business ventures. Wish him good luck.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win