SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He needs to stop with the wrinkled forehead squinting eyes pics. He's going to regret that in a few years. Smiley
It's the new male version of the kissy face. It is unattractive to me, imo it looks like he is trying to refrain from passing bad gas. (is there any good gas?)  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:01 pm

I have a good cleansing tea that would get rid of that face. Hugesmile

IA he's invented the male version of kissy face. Maybe he thinks it's a model face? IDK, I don't like it.

His biceps are getting to big for his sleeves. He's going to look like Cody if he doesn't cut it out. I'm not a fan of that at all.

He has been busy devoting his time to his job and charities. All is good in the world of Josh!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He needs to stop with the wrinkled forehead squinting eyes pics. He's going to regret that in a few years. Smiley
It's the new male version of the kissy face. It is unattractive to me, imo it looks like he is trying to refrain from passing bad gas. (is there any good gas?)  cantstopl
cantstopl cantstopl  Brian did make a comment about the gas in one of the pics. It's so true though. Kissy face 2.0...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:52 pm

But he's such a handsome great looking guy any ole way. :yes: :cutesmile!:

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:54 am

Josh unfollowed Andi on IG and twitter again. What kind of games are these two playing??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:57 am

sara11 wrote:Josh unfollowed Andi on IG and twitter again. What kind of games are these two playing??

Oh Josh. Maybe this?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman
Hoping this After the Final Rose goes better than mine... (hands over mouth emoji) #TheBachelor

laugh out loud

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 am

Josh was at the Atlanta Hawks game last night with his brother and friends when he unfollowed her. Why then? The timing seems really odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 am

Laudergirl wrote:Josh was at the Atlanta Hawks game last night with his brother and friends when he unfollowed her. Why then? The timing seems really odd.

After a tweet like that, I don't blame him for unfollowing her. I hope he comes to his senses and stops being dragged into her mind games.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Good for Josh, move on from her and find your happy.

He is so handsome when he doesn't crinkle his forehead. Hope he gets to message from here.

Just smile and show us those pearly whites.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sara11 wrote:Josh unfollowed Andi on IG and twitter again. What kind of games are these two playing??

Oh Josh. Maybe this?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman
Hoping this After the Final Rose goes better than mine... (hands over mouth emoji) #TheBachelor

laugh out loud
I believe the unfollowing took place before that tweet.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Josh was at the Atlanta Hawks game last night with his brother and friends when he unfollowed her. Why then? The timing seems really odd.

After a tweet like that, I don't blame him for unfollowing her. I hope he comes to his senses and stops being dragged into her mind games.
I think he is the one playing games. Andi has been consistent. Whether it's consistently good or bad, that's depends on your perspective. By this fluctuation Josh is showing that he is impulsive and rash, IMO. In any event, if he did unfollow based on Andi's tweet it would make no sense. If she was throwing anybody under the bus it would be Nick and not Josh. They both have the same opinion of Nick. So to me, it doesn't make sense to unfollow for that tweet, plus the timing is off.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:14 pm

aviej wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

I think he is the one playing games. Andi has been consistent. Whether it's consistently good or bad, that's depends on your perspective. By this fluctuation Josh is showing that he is impulsive and rash, IMO. In any event, if he did unfollow based on Andi's tweet it would make no sense. If she was throwing anybody under the bus it would be Nick and not Josh. They both have the same opinion of Nick. So to me, it doesn't make sense to unfollow for that tweet, plus the timing is off.

I agree with Avie. The timing of Josh's unfollow was earlier in the show then when Andi tweeted about her ATFR experience. None of her tweets should have upset Josh last night in my opinion. That's why the timing of his unfollow baffles me, especially that it happened while he was watching a basketball game. It does seem like Josh was just being very impulsive again. I'm a huge fan of his so it's frustrating for me when he acts like this. I'm glad that, atleast at this point, Andi hasn't unfollowed him yet. She knows him well, and knows he can act rashly, so maybe she is giving it a little time to see if he refollows her again after thinking about it. If he doesn't, then I won't be surprised to see her unfollow him very soon as well.

I was one of those who was optimistic when they refollowed each other last week. But once I found out Andi moved to NYC, I didn't understand why they did it. I, personally, would have a hard time following my ex on SM once they moved on to another city and started a new life, especially if I still had feelings for that person. Things were still a lttle raw and emotional between these two as of her interview with CH so I find it hard to imagine that they resolved all of those feelings that quickly in the days before she moved and that they were "friends". I see it more as an emotional gesture for the two of them to try to leave with things on a positive note. For this reason, I had a feeling that one of them (and I guessed Josh) would unfollow the other sooner than later. Especially if there was any kind of trigger that causd them to get emotional or hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win