SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 pm

mindless wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The tweet was not at all vague or general. The easiest thing to have done in that situation was to simply change the passwords, the tweet was unnecessary to that whole process. If andi was logging into his accounts, him changing the passwords would have let her know she was caught because she would have tried to use the old password and it would no longer work and no one randomly changes their passwords for no apparent reason. He didn't tweet what he did to 'let her know she was caught' he tweeted it to let everyone else know

It was vague in the sense that he didn't name any names. I thought it was about hacking too at first glace, but Andi's reply that wasn't really a reply + the unfollowing kind of points elsewhere. He probably wasn't sure who it was either and curiousity got the better of him, so he threw out a bait. If that's the case then Josh 1-0 Andi. And no I'm not defending him, I think they're both being childish, but since I'm not a fan of either, it's kind of amusing to me. giggling

That's what a subtweet is. It's somewhat general (i.e not naming names) but the person it's directed towards should know its about them or else it's pointless. What if it was established during their relationship that she was the only one that knew his passwords then she would obviously think its about her. It's very telling that he used the term "logging into" and not "hacking".

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Yeah, it's weird to me too, but I suppose if you live with someone for 8 months and seemingly spent every day with them, then it's possible you would just learn their password over time or perhaps he gave it to her in case he was unable to post something or log in for whatever reason and she would be able to do it for him. I guess it's possible the password is the same for something else, such as a laptop/computer, and she figured it would be the same for his social media. Or maybe her insecurities that we saw on the show came back and he willingly gave her his password so that she could see his activity, which is just cringe worthy to me, but who knows the reason why she had it.

Regardless, he shouldn't have needed to change his password just because Andi had it. Andi is a grown woman and shouldn't be stalking Josh's personal life/private conversations on social media. That's of course if she did it, which we don't know. Only Josh and Andi know that. I've defended both of them a ton over the past 8 months, but if she was creeping in on his private social media stuff, that is just a bit much for me. I didn't even do that with my high school boyfriend laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:36 pm

aviej wrote:GA can you elaborate on the SnapChat thing? I'm not sure I follow what you're saying.

During the airing of the show, RS found a snapchat, which is an picture/vid/text messaging application you can send to your list of people. He had Andi on his list rather than a fake name.

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, it's weird to me too, but I suppose if you live with someone for 8 months and seemingly spent every day with them, then it's possible you would just learn their password over time or perhaps he gave it to her in case he was unable to post something or log in for whatever reason and she would be able to do it for him. I guess it's possible the password is the same for something else, such as a laptop/computer, and she figured it would be the same for his social media. Or maybe her insecurities that we saw on the show came back and he willingly gave her his password so that she could see his activity, which is just cringe worthy to me, but who knows the reason why she had it.

Regardless, he shouldn't have needed to change his password just because Andi had it. Andi is a grown woman and shouldn't be stalking Josh's personal life/private conversations on social media. That's of course if she did it, which we don't know. Only Josh and Andi know that. I've defended both of them a ton over the past 8 months, but if she was creeping in on his private social media stuff, that is just a bit much for me. I didn't even do that with my high school boyfriend laugh out loud  

Insecure girlfriends insist on their b/f's password. Speaking from experience with my son. I'm not saying that's the case, but it happens often. It's also a common mistake users make where they use the same password for everything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:38 pm

luvlady345 wrote:This is just weird to me, I don't know of any couples who has the others passwords on SM.... If I did have it after the breakup that would have been the first thing I would have changed... If I was nosy during the relationship, you can bet Ima be nosy after....It makes no sense, it's so weird and odd to me.

It's weird and odd to me too but it's relatively common for me. I know a ton of people who've exchanged passwords. I don't understand it, just thinking of how that conversation comes up engaging in it is hard to grasp for me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Josh and Andi weren't subtweeting each other.

They both have favorited tweets in the last couple of minutes that in other words are implying that both of their tweets weren't aimed at one another like:

1. Some of us didn't take that tweet to be aimed at her. Those who did are the ones starting something. (Andi favorited this)
2. Got to stick up for Josh on this. Don't think he was accusing Andi. Just saying what has happened.

So end of this story.
They can't even tweet like normal people because if they do then almost everyone is searching for something to criticize. IMO
And by the way I've been seeing a lot (and I mean a lot) of people tweeting in my timeline that they have had to change their passwords in different social media because someone is trying to hack their accounts so it's not only Josh. Better be safe than sorry so if you are reading this, this is a good time to change your password. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:00 pm

And then again, playing devil's advocate:
If not them, someone close to them reads this forum. So any hullabaloo is going to make it back to them pronto. Smoke, fire, put out flames with fire extinguisher.
As noted, the word usage was "Logged into" not hacked. Maybe it was Sabel. :Bendog

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Some are assuming Josh may have given Andi his password, and asking why didn't he change it as soon as they broke up. It's possible that Josh never gave them to her (so would have no reason to change them), but maybe his passwords were easy enough for her to figure out after a few stalking attempts. Maybe he discovered someone logging in, and wanted to make her or whoever else it may have been that he was on to them. If he is being criticised for putting it on SM and not just texting her or calling to see if it was her, the same can be said for Andi with her response on SM. She could have called him to say it wasn't her. I saw nothing wrong his his tweet, and didn't take it as him accusing her. She responded because maybe she feels guilty. no idea
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:07 pm

They don't even need to see this forum, some site already picked up the story and people were replying to their tweets with the same assumptions we made. Those favorites don't prove anything IMHO. It's just damage control, because they both know they look bad. And Josh only favorited a tweet about him not accusing Andi, nothing about her being innocent.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:13 pm

Please make sure quotes are accurate and the source is provided at all times as long as it's a public SM account. It's important we don't post information without the source. Here are the exact tweets.

kim
‏@babyblue921
@jmurbulldog not nice to start stuff on social media. U guys seemed great together. Thought u were better then that. @AndiDorfman

Melanie LaHaie ‏@mela_spartan90  1h1 hour ago
@babyblue921 @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman some of us didn't take that tweet to be aimed at her. Those who did are the ones starting something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Andi and Josh are vaguetweeting each other. :yes: 

Honestly it's all just so immature and I really wanted Josh to do better. This is what my little sister and her friends were doing at 20. no no

Andi needs to stop snooping before a social media campaign gets lodged against her. Josh and his buddies don't play laugh out loud. She should know this by now.

As an aside, this could get juicy. I'm sipping. :hidingchair

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:29 pm

thirteen wrote:Josh and Andi weren't subtweeting each other...
IMO only Josh/Andi know for sure who the tweets were directed towards.  

They both tried to "change the subject" with another tweet about what they were doing today/this weekend.

@andidorfman This is happening... All day #shortribs #nomnomnom #HappyFriday (with a photo of the ingredients)

@jmurbulldog But on a brighter note, how amazing is Tampa!?  So happy to be back for Gasparilla and for my dads bday weekend, whoop whoop!

Josh also posted this...

@jmurbulldog I was thinking about you ALL when I read this and just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your unconditional love and support, it means the world to me! God is amazing and I am so blessed to have y'all in my life, thanks for being you and sharing your love with me! #Family #Friends #SpecialBond #ThankYou

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 3 Untitl11

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Andi and Josh are vaguetweeting each other. :yes: 

Honestly it's all just so immature and I really wanted Josh to do better. This is what my little sister and her friends were doing at 20. no no

Andi needs to stop snooping before a social media campaign gets lodged against her. Josh and his buddies don't play laugh out loud. She should know this by now.

As an aside, this could get juicy. I'm sipping. :hidingchair
Haha so true! Only a matter of time before these grown a$$ men start creating memes from cartoons and kids' movies on Andi the stalker. I'm also sick and twisted and LOLing at the possibility.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win