SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Hey, if you log into your ex-fiance's social media accounts to essentially stalk who he's talking to and to see what he's up to, then I think you're fair game for anything Suspect :shocked!: laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by mindless Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:06 pm

jen689 wrote:
thirteen wrote:Josh and Andi weren't subtweeting each other...
IMO only Josh/Andi know for sure who the tweets were directed towards.  

They both tried to "change the subject" with another tweet about what they were doing today/this weekend.

@andidorfman This is happening... All day #shortribs #nomnomnom #HappyFriday (with a photo of the ingredients)

@jmurbulldog But on a brighter note, how amazing is Tampa!?  So happy to be back for Gasparilla and for my dads bday weekend, whoop whoop!

Josh also posted this...

@jmurbulldog I was thinking about you ALL when I read this and just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your unconditional love and support, it means the world to me! God is amazing and I am so blessed to have y'all in my life, thanks for being you and sharing your love with me! #Family #Friends #SpecialBond #ThankYou

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 Untitl11

Haha, I noticed that too. Both pretending like they're not really bothered at all. Hilariously transparent. giggling Reminds me of when I was 20.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 pm

I just read the tweets, and personally, I don't think it could be any clearer that those were subtweets directed at each other; regardless of whatever damage control was done thereafter. Passive-aggression has a way of refusing to stay under wraps.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:15 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Josh is such an innocent I don't know how he manages in this world from cryptic tweets to fav-ing tweets he is such an innocent lamb in the woods.... He needs to grow a spine and grow up. If Andi would have tweeted out this very same tweet she would have been snatched by her hair and drugged through the mud and yes if Andi would have tweeted this I would have said the same thing about her.

clapping!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 pm

julychild wrote:I just read the tweets, and personally, I don't think it could be any clearer that those were subtweets directed at each other; regardless of whatever damage control was done thereafter. Passive-aggression has a way of refusing to stay under wraps.

How far back do I need to go to find out what in the heck all of you are talking about? no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:48 pm

luvlady345 wrote:This is just weird to me, I don't know of any couples who has the others passwords on SM.... If I did have it after the breakup that would have been the first thing I would have changed... If I was nosy during the relationship, you can bet Ima be nosy after....It makes no sense, it's so weird and odd to me.

My hubby is on travel so much that sometimes he needs me to check into his accounts and I have him check stuff on mine. I never check his unless he asks and I don't think he checks mine. We did this before we were married. But then again, we don't tend to share a ton of stuff about ourselves on SM. Though I did make fun of him for forgetting the date of our first wedding anniversary on FB. He swore it was two weeks later, so I got the bridesmaids to all put on his timeline that he had been married for one year that day. giggling

Ash2214 wrote:Hey, if you log into your ex-fiance's social media accounts to essentially stalk who he's talking to and to see what he's up to, then I think you're fair game for anything Suspect :shocked!: laugh out loud

Seriously, let it go. Go out and pick up another guy or whatever, but move the heck on. One thing is for sure, doing that helps him realize that he is never going back to her. Way to go. All of this IMO!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:49 pm

Rolly wrote:
julychild wrote:I just read the tweets, and personally, I don't think it could be any clearer that those were subtweets directed at each other; regardless of whatever damage control was done thereafter. Passive-aggression has a way of refusing to stay under wraps.

How far back do I need to go to find out what in the heck all of you are talking about? no idea
start here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2458p888-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-discussion-thread-6
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:51 pm

They were doing so well with their break up too. Pity really, and I never believed the ''friends'' crap they were trying to sell. It is rare for exes to stay friends, it happens, but rare.

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:00 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Rolly wrote:

start here

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2458p888-josh-murray-bachelorette-10-discussion-thread-6

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 297491761 are we in junior high or what? :yes: They both need to cut their losses and move on. Not a good match, not meant to be, wish them both the best of luck in a new relationship. STOOOOPPP!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:12 pm

I've never followed any of the Bach folks on SM, so I appreciate the posting on here. Truly hilarious!

Josh using the term "logging on" made it clear his account wasn't hacked. Since he is a grown a** man he felt compelled to let the twitter-verse know he wasn't going to take it laying down. 'Atta boy, Josh! It's past time to make MeandI's emasculation of you staaaap. Just my 2cents

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Good job guys, now Us and Wetpaint have picked it up.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Josh Murray

2 hrs · Instagram ·
I was thinking about you ALL when I read this and just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of your unconditional love and support, it means the world to me! God is amazing and I am so blessed to have y'all in my life, thanks for being you and sharing your love with me! ‪#‎Family‬ ‪#‎Friends‬ ‪#‎SpecialBond‬ ‪#‎ThankYou

Josh posted a poster with the above , But I can not get it to post .

Maybe some else can .‬

Just seen this on my face book .

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win