SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:27 pm

mindless wrote:I really hope Josh won't be TB! He's just not very interesting from what I've seen. Not that Chris was either, but at least he's good-looking to me and kind of cute in his awkwardness. Josh's way of speaking drives me mad, and he looks like Gaston.  

giggling

IMO, "Do you miss Andi?" is no more stupid of a question than any other question Josh could have been posed about his past relationship with Andi. All questions asked post-break-up with these Bachelor showmances/fauxmance/romances are stupid, IMO.  

I actually respect Josh for directly and simply saying "No", and I don't think "No" was a bad or insensitive answer either. Good for him. Now, if he'd stay off of my tv, even better.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:52 pm

tweet by MF @fleissmeister This group of guys is @Millsy11374 's all-time favorite!!!

Millsy (Robert Mills) is SVP at ABC and is head of Alternate programming which includes the Bachelor franchise.

IMO Millsy and MF have a few guys from Kaitlyn's season in mind for the next Bachelor.  

I think there's a high probability we'll see Josh on BIP.  He's not going to be the next Bachelor JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:07 pm

jen689 wrote:tweet by MF @fleissmeister This group of guys is @Millsy11374 's all-time favorite!!!

Millsy (Robert Mills) is SVP at ABC and is head of Alternate programming which includes the Bachelor franchise.

IMO Millsy and MF have a few guys from Kaitlyn's season in mind for the next Bachelor.  

I think there's a high probability we'll see Josh on BIP.  He's not going to be the next Bachelor JMO

I disagree , I don't think Josh will do BIP and fleiss and Milly's will wait to see who the fans favor before they make decisions . I wouldn't count Josh out , not for a minute .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:08 pm

I'm just gonna say that we need to stop thinking that saying no is an insensitive thing to say. We always want to try and sugar coated or to pleased people, to not seemed so abrupt and give excuses or reasons why we don't feel like it or want to do something.

Example:
Person 1: You want to go to the movies?
Person 2: No, thank you.

I do think that saying no when you want to say no is 100000000 times better than just lying and saying maybe when in reality you know that it's not gonna happen and then later on say: "Uh, I can't somethings come up."

And you know it shouldn't be like that. Saying no is as valid as saying yes. And I respect Josh more for saying no that lying.

In respect of Josh being next Bachelor or being in the next BIP no please but if he wants to do it then good for him.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:24 pm

I agree with you, thirteen.
There should be no shame in "no". 
"No"--is a complete sentence.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:46 am

MiaHawk wrote:
mindless wrote:I really hope Josh won't be TB! He's just not very interesting from what I've seen. Not that Chris was either, but at least he's good-looking to me and kind of cute in his awkwardness. Josh's way of speaking drives me mad, and he looks like Gaston.  

giggling

*snip*

Spitting image! :bigsmile:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:08 am

MiaHawk wrote:

giggling

IMO, "Do you miss Andi?" is no more stupid of a question than any other question Josh could have been posed about his past relationship with Andi. All questions asked post-break-up with these Bachelor showmances/fauxmance/romances are stupid, IMO.  

I actually respect Josh for directly and simply saying "No", and I don't think "No" was a bad or insensitive answer either. Good for him. Now, if he'd stay off of my tv, even better.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 25 3806527698 at Gaston.

i found Josh's facial expressions are very amusing. Im good with him as long as he wont be chirping his motto 'grown azz man' all season. giggling . That said, i'd prefer a guy who could pull a romantic proposal as next Bachelor. Josh's proposal did nothing for me.. just kinda bleh..IMO. Oddly enough,it actually was his top glorious moment as he seemed already fell in wuv the minute he stepped out of the limo. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:42 am

AnandaMarie wrote:Laura, I respect your opinion and the opinions of those who feel the way that you do but I have to disagree with you. I get that he may have been caught off guard with that question, but I don't think that it's an excuse for him to make such an insensitive comment.
I do agree with you though - they truly loved each other and their physical chemistry really is something that most people never experience.
I absolutely love Andi. I don't think she's perfect. Everybody has faults, but I don't think that there was anything wrong with her personality. I know that there have been a few people who felt that Andi may have been rude to them, but at the same time, there are many people who met Andi and talked about how nice she was. I can even say that Eden and I emailed her. She actually took the time to respond to our email and her response was very sweet.
Maybe Andi did lose interest in Advocare and she's entitled to that, but I don't think that she ever tried to stop Josh from doing Advocare. Maybe she didn't like Advocare all that much, but I felt that she supported him with it - she went to Advocare events, she posted pictures on her Instagram to advertise Advocare and she even did the Advocare phone call with him. So I really do think that Andi tried her best to support Josh and his interests.
I do agree that Josh and Andi had different time frames for having kids. Some people may have a different opinion about this, but I don't think that that was enough to end an engagement. But then again, maybe there were other issues that we don't know about. But I felt that they could have at least tried to compromise on when they should have kids.
I know that Josh is extremely close to his family but I also think that Andi is close to her family and her family means a lot to her. I don't think Josh should ever have to give up his family, but I also think that if he gets married he should make his wife and kids a priority. I agreed with Andi on that point. I agree that while he was with Andi, he didn't visit his family as often as he used to, but I don't blame Andi for that. If Josh wanted to visit them, he should have.

So anyway, I do think that they both had similar values, but other issues could have gotten in the way of their relationship. I don't think that Andi alone should be blamed and I don't think she should take most of the blame either. I think they both made mistakes. I do think that their love and chemistry is once in a lifetime, but I wish them both the best.

So sorry if you took my post for saying that I thought Andi was all at fault. In no way do I feel that she is all at fault. I was just saying my opinion as to what I thought might have been the problem. I actually went through their season in my mind and what I felt might have been the strongest problem. Since Josh mentioned so many times that he wanted kids like now and they didn't seem to be moving forward with wedding plans I opined that that may have been the biggest problem.

I have always been a supporter of both Andi and Josh when they were together and as individuals.

I guess I should have also stated that no one really except for Josh and Andi themselves really know what happened or who ended it.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:54 am

Bravo for speaking the truth! "No" works for me.

I spent a lot of time during Andi's season looking at twitter posts made by Andi, Josh and Nick. I went back months before the season even started filming. Comparing the tone and topics of each person had me convinced that Josh and Andi were not a match. Very very different people.

Yes they looked great together and had wonderful chemistry. They were both competitive athletes since youth (she was home schooled for tennis until high school). But IMO very very different outlook and values. Think about it. ... tennis is an individual sport.

Still think Josh needs to be with someone like Becca.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

^ "No" works for me too. I don't find his comment insensitive in any way - he's speaking his truth. If he had said "No, our time together was awful" or "no, good riddance", I would find that inappropriate. A simple answer with nothing negative following is ok in my book. He may have thought he fell in love, but it was probably more lust. After the honeymoon phase wore off, he realized they were not a good lifetime match. Nothing wrong with that - better now than after getting married and having kids. He kept it classy.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:31 pm

Mustang19 wrote:^ "No" works for me too. I don't find his comment insensitive in any way - he's speaking his truth. If he had said "No, our time together was awful" or "no, good riddance", I would find that inappropriate. A simple answer with nothing negative following is ok in my book. He may have thought he fell in love, but it was probably more lust. After the honeymoon phase wore off, he realized they were not a good lifetime match. Nothing wrong with that - better now than after getting married and having kids. He kept it classy.

I agree ! Total class act !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Josh said when two people are very different it doesn't work. Very different to me means nothing in common. You don't know that about a person, until you get to know them. At the beginning of a relationship one tends to compromise, or justify something they don't necessarily like about that person so they go along with the flow.

It then becomes a matter of time because one or both parties can only compromise or justify for so long before they realize this isn't what they want. Sleuthers here predicted that well in advance of the FRC.

IMO it has nothing to do with anything outside the relationship. It has to do with one is very different than the other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win