SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:14 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I knew they were hanging out bc a girl tagged Josh on IG and  also had a pic with Ashley I.

I didn't see a pic Josh was tagged in with Ashley I. There is a pick with a girl in a purple jumpsuit but that is Ashely Zuckerman. Is that the one you are talking about or am I missing some pictures?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:26 pm

There's a group photo with Ashley I and Josh.

The girl who posted it Instagram is :@ashleyzuck

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:30 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:There's a group photo with Ashley I and Josh.

ashleyzuck Group date. #bachelor #ainsworth #ainsworthpark #nyc 3h

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 11123683_340156196183980_1322082571_n
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Thank, I saw that one. I thought there might have been one I missed.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:31 pm

I think that Ashley I is a lot more like Andi than people realize, and Andi WAS Josh's type. Some of the couples that have formed in this franchise have shocked me, and there are many people that I would never have predicted that did get together. I mean, Kalon and Lindzi? Graham and Ashlee? Kasey and Vienna? Ashley and Josh are not any stranger than that. Personally, I think that people give Josh too much credit and Ashley not enough credit. They are both well-educated, really close with their family, and are super attractive. That's usually more than enough to make for at least an initial attraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that Ashley I is a lot more like Andi than people realize, and Andi WAS Josh's type. Some of the couples that have formed in this franchise have shocked me, and there are many people that I would never have predicted that did get together.  I mean, Kalon and Lindzi? Graham and Ashlee? Kasey and Vienna? Ashley and Josh are not any stranger than that. Personally, I think that people give Josh too much credit and Ashley not enough credit. They are both well-educated, really close with their family, and are super attractive. That's usually more than enough to make for at least an initial attraction.

Are any of these couples together today?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:

ashleyzuck Group date. #bachelor #ainsworth #ainsworthpark #nyc 3h

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 11123683_340156196183980_1322082571_n

Thanks for the picture I did not see that one in Josh's tagged ones.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:39 pm

^ No, none of those couples are still together.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 pm

I don't know, I think that Ashley is obviously interested in Josh. I think he may just want to be friends with her. I don't see them being a couple at all.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:45 pm

nannymargie wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I think that Ashley I is a lot more like Andi than people realize, and Andi WAS Josh's type. Some of the couples that have formed in this franchise have shocked me, and there are many people that I would never have predicted that did get together.  I mean, Kalon and Lindzi? Graham and Ashlee? Kasey and Vienna? Ashley and Josh are not any stranger than that. Personally, I think that people give Josh too much credit and Ashley not enough credit. They are both well-educated, really close with their family, and are super attractive. That's usually more than enough to make for at least an initial attraction.

Are any of these couples together today?

People said that they could never see Josh/Ashley together, not that they couldn't see them ending up together. I agree that Josh/Ashley lasting is a LONG shot...but so is ANY couple in this franchise lasting forever. If they did get together, I bet they could probably beat Andi/Josh's 7-month epic romance. Who would have thunk that Juan Pablo/Nikki and Ben/Courtney would have both had more successful, long-lasting relationships than these two, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:57 pm

^If Nikki and Juan Pablo had not gone on Couples Therapy they would have broken up way earlier!

As for Josh and Ashley I., think she *likes* him more then he does. Don't see anything happening.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 1f49c

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 8367-910 8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 I_got_13 8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:41 pm

I really don't want to the rehash the debate about the length of some of the couples here, however, I don't know of any other couple that rushed into living together as soon as the show ended. I know other couples have moved in together etc. But it seems as though it was an almost immediate thing since the airing of the show for Andi and Josh. And therefore, they would have learned each other much faster than a couple who lived in different states and would see each other every other weekend, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win