SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:^If Nikki and Juan Pablo had not gone on Couples Therapy they would have broken up way earlier!

As for Josh and Ashley I., think she *likes* him more then he does. Don't see anything happening.

You have no idea if Nikki and Juan would of broken up earlier if they did not do couples therapy. They both handled their break up with class and did not play games with each other.  Till this day they have not spoken bad about one another quite the opposite.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by nannymargie Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 pm

aviej wrote:I really don't want to the rehash the debate about the length of some of the couples here, however, I don't know of any other couple that rushed into living together as soon as the show ended. I know other couples have moved in together etc. But it seems as though it was an almost immediate thing since the airing of the show for Andi and Josh. And therefore, they would have learned each other much faster than a couple who lived in different states and would see each other every other weekend, IMO.

I think they were the first that moved in together that fast but they lived in the same city so it made it easy for them.  Plus they were the most in love couple that I have ever seen on this show.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:53 pm

aviej wrote:I really don't want to the rehash the debate about the length of some of the couples here, however, I don't know of any other couple that rushed into living together as soon as the show ended. I know other couples have moved in together etc. But it seems as though it was an almost immediate thing since the airing of the show for Andi and Josh. And therefore, they would have learned each other much faster than a couple who lived in different states and would see each other every other weekend, IMO.

I don't want to rehash it either, but people have often cited having to spend the first few months apart as a reason that so many couples in the franchise don't make it. So, it seems a bit unfair to now be like "well, they saw each other TOO much! That's why they broke up sooner!". I also think it's important to note that the time between when filming ends and when the ATFR airs is just 3 months. So, at the most their relationship would have lasted 10 months, instead of 7...still VERY short and shorter than Ben/Courtney and JP/Nikki.

I also don't think it's fair to say that Nikki/JP would have broken up sooner if it hadn't been for Couples Therapy. The truth is that MANY couples in this franchise stay together longer than they really should for a myriad of reasons, whether it's because they don't want the bad PR from breaking up too soon, don't want to upset their fans, want to explore entertainment opportunities together, a breakup would affect financial opportunities, possible contractual agreements, etc. We really don't know. I mean, Andi herself has said that she and Josh had been "struggling for a while". To me, that implies that they probably stuck through a bad relationship longer than they should have. Maybe they were ready for a breakup at month 5. Who knows? JMO!

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:57 pm

whit90 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^If Nikki and Juan Pablo had not gone on Couples Therapy they would have broken up way earlier!

As for Josh and Ashley I., think she *likes* him more then he does. Don't see anything happening. [/quote

You have no idea if Nikki and Juan would of broken up earlier if they did not do couples therapy. They both handled their break up with class and did not play games with each other.  Till this day they have not spoken bad about one another quite the opposite.

That's correct I don't know if they would have, but that's only what I think. Good for them in handling things amicable and not how Andi & Josh did.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 1f49c

nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 8367-910 nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 I_got_13 nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 nomnomnom - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:58 pm

I guess for me, it's not how fast a couple rushes in to be with each other, or how many times they kiss, or are intimate. 
To me it's the quality of the relationship and whether or not it lasts. That's the proof in the pudding--whether that love is able to be sustained. 
There have been many couples in the history of the world that have had immediate chemistry(lust) and moved on and not lasted. Fizzled.
I have had elderly men and women talk about their second marriages/relationships after successful first marriages. 
Most say later in life relationships are equally as loving and strong as their first time around and some more so, as they know after maturing exactly what they want and missed the first time. 
On the flip side, there are many who see each other day in and day out and never take the time to learn about each other. 
Again, this is a quality and not quantity issue, as I see it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Who is Ashley I?
The other virgin from CS season.  The Kartrashian wannabe.
Oh sweet lord!

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:15 pm

nannymargie wrote:...they were the most in love couple that I have ever seen on this show
I thought Ashley/JP were WAY more in love than Andi/Josh.  Once Des got over her Brooks obsession she and Chris were WAY more in love than Andi/Josh.  I wasn't a fan of Andi/Josh as a couple. I just didn't see "it" with them. I'm a fan of them individually and hope in time they will both find the right partner and a relationship that lasts.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm

From reading Courtney's book the year they lasted could have and should have been a month but in the length yeah, they beat out Josh/Andi..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:43 pm

luvlady345 wrote:From reading Courtney's book the year they lasted could have and should have been a month but in the length yeah, they beat out Josh/Andi..

Until josh or andi write a book, we won't know when their issues started or when they "should" have broken up. There have been many reports that Josh's family hated Andi from very early on and Andi herself said they had been struggling for awhile. If I were to guess, their relationship lasted for months after its natural end point. I think josh had wanted out for awhile. I think most of these Bachelor couples realize a month after filming how wrong they are for each other, but many don't want to admit it because of PR and loss of financial opportunities. JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:From reading Courtney's book the year they lasted could have and should have been a month but in the length yeah, they beat out Josh/Andi..

Until josh or andi write a book, we won't know when their issues started or when they "should" have broken up. There have been many reports that Josh's family hated Andi from very early on and Andi herself said they had been struggling for awhile. If I were to guess, their relationship lasted for months after its natural end point. I think josh had wanted out for awhile. I think most of these Bachelor couples realize a month after filming how wrong they are for each other, but many don't want to admit it because of PR and loss of financial opportunities. JMO!

Oh, ok.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:49 pm

There's another group pic in the josh thread. It's fairly obvious she likes him more since she publicly stated that she has a crush on him. I'm interested on when they went for this date? I'm guessing after the group get together? I need some deets laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:01 am

lexforlife wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Who is Ashley I?
The other virgin from CS season.  The Kartrashian wannabe.
Oh sweet lord!

cantstopl Our poor little Disney princess ... she also had that whole Jasmine thing going too.

Even with all that snark ... I actually liked Ashley I best when she was holding her own with the crazy widow lady on the 2-on-1 date i. She does have her Masters degree from Syracuse (??) I think. She's gotta be somewhat bright and could have been a victim of the edit.

I am willing to give Ashley I another chance ... and I NEVER found Josh to be a rocket scientist. I was actually not much of a fan during Andi's season due to his 1-dimensional edit so guess I'd be willing to give both of them a chance on BIP2. :Nod:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win