SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:I watched both I really liked him he seems very kind...I have this feeling he really didn't like who Andi was when the show was finished and he got to know her better..like it seems like he actually "dislikes her" ...hence the not keeping in touch at all..I'm sure he is very picky so it will be hard to find his perfect girl...but I will say something is up about him being the Bachelor .if you watch the BT interview he goes a bit red when it is brought up...my guess the producers have mentioned it to him..no guarantees of course but my gut says there has been "talks".sneakyl

I think he's been approached about possibly being the next Bachelor too, but I think TPTB always are in "talks" with a couple of guys, so I'm not feeling confident that he would get the lead over a new guy from Katelyn's season. I liked that he said he would consider it only if he didn't find love before that.

I did get the impression from his tone that he's not that interested in BIP though. What was everyone elses take on that? He's really hard to read.

BIP - I have not followed Josh's interviews very closely but I do remember 1 print interview (I think) where it sounded like he wasn't interested at all but in today's interview the door seems to be open ever so slightly. It may, however, be just positive PR for BIP because saying "no, it's silly" is not something a prospective next Bach would say.

Next Bach - I feel like he himself is nudging the possibility into the minds of viewers.  TPTB would be cray not to consider him based on his SM following alone. Although I was never a fan of his I felt, watching the last season unfold, that he was clearly the best candidate of the season for next Bach.  He ticked all the criteria boxes for what the majority of viewers gravitate to.  Someone this season will have to have as good a backstory. Josh has set the bar high with charity work, former athlete, dealing with his parents' critical health issues, the close knitness the fam shown in supporting Aaron, etc.  Being the former F1 ready to love again is also a powerful draw. I think it's going to be difficult for someone to gain ground on him.  Plus, he is already able to handle publicity and isn't shy about letting prospective contestants know what he is looking for, that he is ready, and that he believes the show process works for him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Yeah I got the impression that BiP is a big NO!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 pm

notarose wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:I watched both I really liked him he seems very kind...I have this feeling he really didn't like who Andi was when the show was finished and he got to know her better..like it seems like he actually "dislikes her" ...hence the not keeping in touch at all..I'm sure he is very picky so it will be hard to find his perfect girl...but I will say something is up about him being the Bachelor .if you watch the BT interview he goes a bit red when it is brought up...my guess the producers have mentioned it to him..no guarantees of course but my gut says there has been "talks".sneakyl

I think he's been approached about possibly being the next Bachelor too, but I think TPTB always are in "talks" with a couple of guys, so I'm not feeling confident that he would get the lead over a new guy from Katelyn's season. I liked that he said he would consider it only if he didn't find love before that.

I did get the impression from his tone that he's not that interested in BIP though. What was everyone elses take on that? He's really hard to read.

Next Bach - I feel like he himself is nudging the possibility into the minds of viewers.  TPTB would be cray not to consider him based on his SM following alone. Although I was never a fan of his I felt, watching the last season unfold, that he was clearly the best candidate of the season for next Bach.  He ticked all the criteria boxes for what the majority of viewers gravitate to.  Someone this season will have to have as good a backstory. Josh has set the bar high with charity work, former athlete, dealing with his parents' critical health issues, the close knitness the fam shown in supporting Aaron, etc.  Being the former F1 ready to love again is also a powerful draw. I think it's going to be difficult for someone to gain ground on him.  Plus, he is already able to handle publicity and isn't shy about letting prospective contestants know what he is looking for, that he is ready, and that he believes the show process works for him.

I totally agree with you and hope that TPTB see these same positives for Josh being the next lead.  I understand them wanting to keep things current by sticking with a contestant from the most recent season, but I think they'd be  foolish to let him go, especially if he's not interested in doing BIP.  It's hard for me to believe one of the newer guys would be more sincere than Josh about finding love and settling down, which for me is a must have quality for me to watch the season. Plus Josh has everything else going for him too with his looks, character and charisma.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
notarose wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

I totally agree with you and hope that TPTB see these same positives for Josh being the next lead.  I understand them wanting to keep things current by sticking with a contestant from the most recent season, but I think they'd be  foolish to let him go, especially if he's not interested in doing BIP.  It's hard for me to believe one of the newer guys would be more sincere than Josh about finding love and settling down, which for me is a must have quality for me to watch the season. Plus Josh has everything else going for him too with his looks, character and charisma.

Does Josh want to really take the chance to have another broken engagement if it doesn't work out again? I would rather see him find someone the old fashion way where he gets to know that person on his time and pace and not be rushed into again.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:30 pm

I agree Nannymargie. Even though I selfishly want to see him on my screen again. As much as I would love the thought, I think it's in his best interest not to go on, if he seriously is looking for marriage, the odds are just not in his favor.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 pm

I don't want to see him do the show at all...I have a feeling it would be another Brad 1.0 or Juan Pablo season. I like Josh and would love to watch the girls drool all over him (can you imagine the drama it would bring out)...but I think he could find someone away from the television and spotlight that might actually work out.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:42 pm

I agree that he would be better moving away from the show rather than towards it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Josh seems like a nice guy, but he does nothing for me....looks wise or personality wise.

Kaitlyn seems to have gotten a really good group of guys...hot guys...very hot...so I think I would probably prefer to see one of them as the next lead.

I wouldn't mind seeing Josh on BIP, but my only issue there is that you just know tptb would have to get Andi on as well...just to keep things interesting...and I just can't stomach any more of her. So over all: Josh just keep it real and go find yourself a nice girl at home!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Sprite wrote:Josh seems like a nice guy, but he does nothing for me....looks wise or personality wise.

Kaitlyn seems to have gotten a really good group of guys...hot guys...very hot...so I think I would probably prefer to see one of them as the next lead.

I wouldn't mind seeing Josh on BIP, but my only issue there is that you just know tptb would have to get Andi on as well...just to keep things interesting...and I just can't stomach any more of her. So over all: Josh just keep it real and go find yourself a nice girl at home!

It's all personal preference, but I've seen the bios on the guys that RS has already revealed and I don't think they seem any "hotter" than the ones on Andi' season. Andi had a few that looked really good in pictures and the personalities didn't match up, so it could be the same for Katelyn's season. For me, the personalities are what make the guys more or less attractive.

Josh did say he would only consider doing the Bachelor if he didn't fall in love before that, so let's hope that's what happens. Although it's hard to really date or start a relationship when you're only at home for a few days here and there.  I mean the guy has been in Kentucky, LA, NYC, Miami, Dallas and now Toronto just in the last month alone. Unless he meets someone he likes while out on the road (then dealing with long-distance issues), I just don't see him getting in a serious relationship soon.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:39 pm

Looks like Josh is hosting yet another event tonight. He's keeping very busy in Toronto!

https://instagram.com/p/2EFRsGqyk7/?taken-by=markkleen

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:07 pm

As Kasha said, I don't think it is necessarily in Josh's best interest to be the next lead but as Laudergirl pointed out his current work schedule isn't conducive to meeting or sustaining a relationship unless that girl lives in his hometown or a place he goes to often. 
I also think not enough is known about the new Bach of guys.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm

I agree w/your post. I also get he feeling that he dislikes Andi; I also noticed that in both interviews when asked what kind of woman he was looking for her specifically said something like he was looking for someone who was nice. I just get the feeling that perhaps he thought Andi had too much of a mean girl vibe to her.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win