SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Sable Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
notarose wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:

I think he's been approached about possibly being the next Bachelor too, but I think TPTB always are in "talks" with a couple of guys, so I'm not feeling confident that he would get the lead over a new guy from Katelyn's season. I liked that he said he would consider it only if he didn't find love before that.

I did get the impression from his tone that he's not that interested in BIP though. What was everyone elses take on that? He's really hard to read.

Next Bach - I feel like he himself is nudging the possibility into the minds of viewers.  TPTB would be cray not to consider him based on his SM following alone. Although I was never a fan of his I felt, watching the last season unfold, that he was clearly the best candidate of the season for next Bach.  He ticked all the criteria boxes for what the majority of viewers gravitate to.  Someone this season will have to have as good a backstory. Josh has set the bar high with charity work, former athlete, dealing with his parents' critical health issues, the close knitness the fam shown in supporting Aaron, etc.  Being the former F1 ready to love again is also a powerful draw. I think it's going to be difficult for someone to gain ground on him.  Plus, he is already able to handle publicity and isn't shy about letting prospective contestants know what he is looking for, that he is ready, and that he believes the show process works for him.

I totally agree with you and hope that TPTB see these same positives for Josh being the next lead.  I understand them wanting to keep things current by sticking with a contestant from the most recent season, but I think they'd be  foolish to let him go, especially if he's not interested in doing BIP.  It's hard for me to believe one of the newer guys would be more sincere than Josh about finding love and settling down, which for me is a must have quality for me to watch the season. Plus Josh has everything else going for him too with his looks, character and charisma.

I so agree that Josh has everything that TPTB would be looking for in a potential Bachelor. They would be stupid to not consider him. I think one guys from the Bachelorette season would have to be really head and shoulders above the crowd to overtake Josh at this point, imo.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:29 pm

I agree that he dislikes Andi now. He almost seemed amused at the thought of keeping in touch. He also said he learned what he wants and doesn't want in a partner, and he wants someone nice, family-oriented and ready to settle down. Make of that what you will. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Something quite a few of us said for a long time. Emphasis on nice, and family oriented.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Does Josh still work as a financial planner or full-time Advocare?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Something quite a few of us said for a long time. Emphasis on nice, and family oriented.

clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:20 pm

sdmom wrote:Does Josh still work as a financial planner or full-time Advocare?

Thinking just Advocare at the moment.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 1f49c

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 8367-910 integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 I_got_13 integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:25 pm

sdmom wrote:Does Josh still work as a financial planner or full-time Advocare?

I believe just Advocare. It seems that he quit his financial advising job sometime between the middle of December and early January. It was a smart decision on his part because he can make very good money doing what he does for Advocare and given his status along with Aaron who also promotes Advocare, Josh can really move up with it.

I do remember in an interview not long before they broke up that Josh mentioned he would like to get into financial advising work with athletes eventually. Promoting Advocare that many pro athletes promote and use as well can only help if that is what Josh wants to do down the line.

It's kind of funny timing to think he quit around their break up. Maybe he realized he wouldn't need two jobs anymore to help support her expensive shoes and her travels. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Umm, Josh and Brad together? Yes please! I love them both.

And about Josh being the next Bachelor, I would love to see him on TV again but I don't really want him to do it just because I think the best way to meet his future wife for him would be the "normal" way and not in reality tv. He wants to meet someone and have a typical date with dinner, watching a movie and getting to know one another in a relax setting and I don't think that can happen in TB or in BIP.

I do really think he is ready and more in tune with who he is and what he wants in every aspect of his life which is one of the great things about this show. I wish him nothing but the very best to this incredible guy. May he find the real love of his life soon in whatever way that might be.

Last edited by thirteen on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:44 pm

I'll chime in with those who perceived a strong and confident dislike of Andi and her values, etc. Something about her did not jive with his family's values ... he and Aaron both want a gal like their Mom, and neither girlfriend seems to have come close to that standard up close. I feel like Andi did or said something that was profoundly disappointing ... I can't put my finger on it. But for sure, her heartbreak and the way he's presented in these interviews suggests he walked o-f-f.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Has anyone seen links to the other interviews Josh did today, i.e Canada's E Talk?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Something quite a few of us said for a long time. Emphasis on nice, and family oriented.

We dont call her "Meandi" for no reason..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:24 am

Said the man who has never been able to keep an adult relationship, yeah he is really great and a good catch. It's everyone else fault he is just picky and no woman is like his mom. Yup the Murray guys are just great it's all their women fault....I see where this is going.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win