SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Laura Walsh Fri May 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Nannymargie, you are right. I guess we all see things differently. There was not another guy for Andi but Josh in my opinion. And Andi seems to have agreed because again, she said if Josh was not there she would not have become engaged to anyone. They both are very picky. Even MM said that Andi ticked the boxes of all that Josh needed. They were perfect for each other in my opinion but then something did go wrong. And we shouldn't speculate on what that was because we will never truly know. Was it enough to throw in the towel? It must have been to them.

Also, and I don't know if I'm allowed to post a suggestion, but if anyone wants to know what I mean by not getting over someone that truly was the love of your life then The Secret Garden lyrics by Bruce Springsteen explain exactly what I am trying to say.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by jen689 Fri May 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:...MM said that Andi ticked the boxes of all that Josh needed.  They were perfect for each other in my opinion....
Perhaps "perfect" for each other on paper but in reality...day to day...not so much. IMO a couple that is "perfect" for each other work out their issues and go the distance.  Looking at their relationship from my perspective I never saw that "perfect" match

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 22, 2015 3:43 pm

Oh gosh, Josh is sub-tweeting what else is new? I don't have a problem with Josh or anyone else sub-tweeting their twitter, they can do what they want with it.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 3:49 pm

I think he might be referring to what CH said about Andi picking the wrong person, only a matter of time before Josh responded since the rags ran with that yesterday, me thinks Josh don't have a chance at TB if CH aint in his corner IMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 22, 2015 3:57 pm

The reason I don't think Josh will be the next Bachelor is because he's not relevant. The producers wanted Arie but the ABC executives said no since he wasn't from the most recent season. IMO the only way Josh has a chance to be the Bachelor is if he goes on BIP and becomes a fan favorite. Personally I'd rather see Shawn B as the next Bachelor.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 22, 2015 4:06 pm

jen689 wrote:The reason I don't think Josh will be the next Bachelor is because he's not relevant. The producers wanted Arie but the ABC executives said no since he wasn't from the most recent season. IMO the only way Josh has a chance to be the Bachelor is if he goes on BIP and becomes a fan favorite. Personally I'd rather see Shawn B as the next Bachelor.

Personally I would like to see Ben H. as the next bachelor. But my opinion can change after we see how the act on the show.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 22, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm gonna have to disagree with him not being relevant. The difference between Arie and Josh is the fact that Josh was from the last season while Arie was from two years ago. So I think Josh has a better chance than Arie ever did.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 22, 2015 4:56 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm gonna have to disagree with him not being relevant. The difference between Arie and Josh is the fact that Josh was from the last season while Arie was from two years ago. So I think Josh has a better chance than Arie ever did.
Sean Lowe said the ABC executives wanted a Bachelor from the most recent season. That would be someone from the current season of the Bachelorette or a cast member from a previous season who's on BIP

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 22, 2015 5:03 pm

I really don't think that BIP is a stepping stone to becoming the lead of a season. In fact I think it would pretty much eliminate the person.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 5:06 pm

I personally can't picture any new guy as the next lead after only watching one week of episodes. Time will tell on that one for me. I've been following Josh for a year now and still like what I see. I would find any guy relevant enough if they had the qualities I want to see in a Bachelor, regardless of what season they were on. I just want a genuinely good guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 22, 2015 11:44 pm

jen689 wrote:The reason I don't think Josh will be the next Bachelor is because he's not relevant. The producers wanted Arie but the ABC executives said no since he wasn't from the most recent season. IMO the only way Josh has a chance to be the Bachelor is if he goes on BIP and becomes a fan favorite. Personally I'd rather see Shawn B as the next Bachelor.

Im not saying shawn isn't a great guy, have to wait and see, but imo he isn't nearly as handsome as Josh ( his head and hair reminds me of gumby.) Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Looks are subjective at best. Some like dark, some like golden. 
TPTB generally make their decision fairly early on and have started storyboarding it long before the season filming commences. I think they have made their choice and will go with a man from this season. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win