SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:13 am

cfck2222 wrote:Your first vicarious take on this week's new tabloids handwave I always rather people read these for themselves because you never know if there are clues that I missed.

Life & Style's got the most coverage: large pictures of JP (paparazzi pic from New York) and Ashley (I think from her Taiwan date with Ben F?) that are kind of photoshopped to make it look like they're together on the cover. Small inset blurry picture of her with Ben F in the MTP/LCD date type scene also on the cover. There's text about how happy Ashley is and there's also a line that JP tells her he loves her.

Inside: Not a whole lot of details about the proposal, just that Ashley was nervous waiting for her F1 and when he did propose, she said yes with tears in her eyes and jumped into his arms. They don't say who F1 is.

They say unlike Bremily, Ashley and her F1 are very happy together since filming ended. The article says the producers have learned their lesson from Bremily and are letting Ashley and her F1 see each other more often in the hopes they'll last (my editorial note is I thought Bremily saw each other much less often than other lead-F1 couples?). An unnamed source says Ashley's broken the rules and actually worn her engagement ring to UPenn Dental sometimes even though she's not allowed to reveal the outcome? This might be useful for sleuthing if we get screencaps of the guys looking at rings: the ring is described as a flawless diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. 3.5 karat if Life & Style's even accurate. Life & Style also says a "friend" of the F1 says he's always smiling lately and when he's asked about the B'ette show he says he's really happy.

The article also says that unlike Emily, Ashley's ready to move for her man. Ashley is allegedly already looking into places she can be a dentist in "his city" - they definitely said city and the article says she will move there in a couple months.

There are 3 paparazzi pictures of Ashley with Ben F and 2 of them are kind of blurry. The best quality one also shows a cameraman filming their 20 minute walk on the beach. One caption says an onlooker says Ben F looked like he had a lot on his mind during the date (my editorial note: he seems like a thoughtful guy and he always looks like he has a lot on his mind!). I didn't see any revealing pictures.

The Life & Style article also has a tiny little bit about Ryan's return and quotes RS as saying he was probably told coming back would increase his chances of being the next Bachelor.

In Touch has another buzzkill speculative article. Basically says JP will leave Ashley even though they're together now, spending time together since filming ended, and are rumored to be engaged. It talks about Ashley showing on TV how insecure she is and the article asks who would want to date that Rolling Eyes and says JP won't because he likes confident, energetic people. There's even part of the story that says the high school version of Ashley would have appealed to JP but not the version that's had her heart broken by Brad and Bent Rolling Eyes Also says JP is a player and not ready to settle down according to an anonymous insider. No wonder Ashley called out In Touch as full of crap. IMO this is just standard tabloid punishment for doing exclusive publicity with a competing tabloid.

Star and OK have a CL/Peyton blurb and Emily story respectively that I'll post about in their threads Smiley

I'm not buying all of that. Ashley seems to have some of the most 'inexperienced' men around. None of her top 4 seem to have had really serious relationships or have brought a slew of women home. They all seem to have some emotional baggage/loss or are still not out of the nest.

JP, Ben and Constantine seem to have had a number of meaningless relationships. Ames' is a wandering soul and I'm not sure he will ever find all the prose he needs in his life. JP is the oldest and can probably only claim that one 2.5 year relationship as key in his adult life. Constantine seems like the only real player but only behind is family's back because between his fam and his staff leering to see if he was going to kiss somebody, it just seems like most of these guys are still kids in a lot of ways.

JP and Ashley seem to have been through more than most folks in the course of the taping. I don't think most relationships where people meet at a bar or party go through what they've gone through (and will continue to go through in the months after the taping). I'm glad they are closing ranks now so that come ATFR, they can "move forward." They are going to have to have some Jason/Molly resolve to get where they need to be.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

Thanks cfck2222!!! It is much appreciated!! :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 10:02 AM ET
The Bachelorette: secrets of the proposal

(photos via link below)

As this season of Bachelorette nears an end, three men remain: JP, Ben F. and Constantine. But only one will win Ashley Hebert's heart--and now, Life & Style can reveal exclusive details of that magical moment when the man of Ashley's dreams proposed!

Filmed on the secluded shore of Fiji at the Vomo Island Resort, Ashley was wearing a long sequined pale-pink gown surrounded by tropical flowers, as the winner proposed with a stunning modern-style 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond ring. With tears in her eyes, Ashley said yes!

Unlike past seasons, in the months since the proposal, Ashley and her fiancé have been seeing each other and it's keeping their relationship going strong. "The producers have finally realized that keeping the couples apart is contributing to the quick dissolution of the relationships," an insider tells Life & Style. "So they're trying a different tactic with these two and letting them see each other more in the hopes they'll stay together for the long run." So far the plan is working. In fact, Ashley's already scoping out places to live in her fiancé's city. "She's been talking about moving to where her fiancé lives in the next couple of months," a friend tells Life & Style.

And Ashley's fiancé feels the same way. A pal says that the winning Bachelor has been ecstatic since returning home from Fiji. "He always has a smile on his face," raves the friend. "I asked him what it was like being on The Bachelorette, and he grinned and said, 'It changed my life.'"

Check out behind-the-scenes photos from The Bachelorette filming in Fiji and learn more about the proposal in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now in New York and nationwide Friday.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/07/the-bachelorette-secrets-of-the-proposal.html

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Didn't we hear from someone that JP said the show changed his life?? Or am I imagining it? Thanks BG!! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Aww! Thanks Blondie! I love how she changed his life. It's exactly what JP said on the orphanage date- that he's changed and she made it all possible. So sweet! heartbeat

ETA: Yeah San, JP's friends also say he came back changed and so did his brother on the HTD.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 10:02 AM ET
The Bachelorette: secrets of the proposal

(photos via link below)

As this season of Bachelorette nears an end, three men remain: JP, Ben F. and Constantine. But only one will win Ashley Hebert's heart--and now, Life & Style can reveal exclusive details of that magical moment when the man of Ashley's dreams proposed!

Filmed on the secluded shore of Fiji at the Vomo Island Resort, Ashley was wearing a long sequined pale-pink gown surrounded by tropical flowers, as the winner proposed with a stunning modern-style 3.5-carat Neil Lane diamond ring. With tears in her eyes, Ashley said yes!

Unlike past seasons, in the months since the proposal, Ashley and her fiancé have been seeing each other and it's keeping their relationship going strong. "The producers have finally realized that keeping the couples apart is contributing to the quick dissolution of the relationships," an insider tells Life & Style. "So they're trying a different tactic with these two and letting them see each other more in the hopes they'll stay together for the long run." So far the plan is working. In fact, Ashley's already scoping out places to live in her fiancé's city. "She's been talking about moving to where her fiancé lives in the next couple of months," a friend tells Life & Style.

And Ashley's fiancé feels the same way. A pal says that the winning Bachelor has been ecstatic since returning home from Fiji. "He always has a smile on his face," raves the friend. "I asked him what it was like being on The Bachelorette, and he grinned and said, 'It changed my life.'"

Check out behind-the-scenes photos from The Bachelorette filming in Fiji and learn more about the proposal in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now in New York and nationwide Friday.
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/07/the-bachelorette-secrets-of-the-proposal.html

So the photos of Ben and Ashley are from the LCD, as Steve pointed out by their outfits in a spoiler.

From Reality Steve:

In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, he’s wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm

AWww can't wait to see the proposal!! I could have guessed she would be in tears.

Letting them see each other alot kinda makes me wonder if some of the sightings were legit. (key word wonder :hidingchair ) Maybe TPTB decided that a happy together couple is better for the franchise than weakening one for the sake of keeping a secret.. who knows.

I just keep thinking that Ali was MF's all star bette.. well let's be honest probably the MVP of the whole series. Her and Roberto's proposal is plastered on the show's Emmy nomination poster. MF loves Aliberto... I think he likes where Jash is going.

Now if they could only get a Bach season right.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

noobsleuth wrote:AWww can't wait to see the proposal!! I could have guessed she would be in tears.

Letting them see each other alot kinda makes me wonder if some of the sightings were legit. (key word wonder :hidingchair ) Maybe TPTB decided that a happy together couple is better for the franchise than weakening one for the sake of keeping a secret.. who knows.

I just keep thinking that Ali was MF's all star bette.. well let's be honest probably the MVP of the whole series. Her and Roberto's proposal is plastered on the show's Emmy nomination poster. MF loves Aliberto... I think he likes where Jash is going.

ITA, Ashley became "his girl" mighty quick after he visited Fiji with Neil Lane and saw what was up over there. LOL. I think some of the sightings have been legit too and I can't wait for the twirl. :cc3: :27:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 pm

noobsleuth wrote:AWww can't wait to see the proposal!! I could have guessed she would be in tears.

The only way a Bach will ever get it right is if they do it in real time (like Big Brother) and let the audience do the voting giggling 'cause the truth is, they're choosing the girl with the wrong "picker" :winkie:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadaGoose Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

In addition to seeing each other more often, if they are, I think (I'm hoping!) the editing has also changed. Many of Emily's insecurities came from seeing all Chantal's good moments and nothing but boring of her own. Building up F2 so much that no one understood how F1 got there, made great surprise endings, but was not so good for the actual couple in the long run.

CanadaGoose

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Thanks Blondie!

Here is the picture that accompanies the article.

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 2 Bachelorette-blast-photoa

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Right now I am not buying any of it. They had a whole load to say about Brad and Chantal too. Chantal said after the AFRC how she found it hard when people were congratulating her because all the tabloids thought she was the F1. And she could not correct them.

All that tabloid junk means nothing. Just words to sell papers.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

+63
Chacharo
Bronwyn
luvstx
kathylon
Becky75