SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 pm

emusha wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
And Jesse C drives me nuts with his - "Dave!/Jesse!/Wes!/Craig! Tell me what you think! Stir the pot for us, why don't you!"

me too! he's going with the 'drama sells' approach of the bachelor but I think it's making the beatdown such a trashy misogynistic show -- i doubt ppl tune into the beatdown for the drama like they do TB and Bette no no I think ppl tune in to get the people's take cos theyve been on the show before..but like Ashley S tweeted -- these ppl forget they've been on the show and trash the ppl on it without mercy

I find it a very odd mix with the likes of Ash S, Kip and Tenley vs Good, Kovacs etc. I also find it annoying that last seasons rejectees are blogging, vlogging or giving commentaries. Who cares what Britt's take on episode whatever is??? It's kind of reminds me of a family of misfit toys for some reason.

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 pm

ironcat wrote:How much you want to bet that the inside "source" for that article who said Ashley is not JP's type is his ex, Lani Crowell, or whatever her name is, who is now badmouthing him?

That's possible but it may be giving In Touch too much credit for finding an actual human being to come up with their story.

Nativenewyorker wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:I though he had such a thick skin.
RS? Thick skin?

hehehe rotfl rofl :laughingoutlou

I meant according to RS, not from everyone else's point of view! giggling
Haha. I know, I was just having a little fun. But ITA it's possible RS did see some paparazzi pics at least for the LCDs (maybe not the FRC). As far as why he's not revealing them it could be so it isn't revealed who provided them to him.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Maybe RS revealing HOW he knows for sure will completely out his source(s). Considering it seems that they gave him completely accurate info this season, I can understand why he wouldn't want to do anything to sabotage his relationship with the source(s).
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
emusha wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
And Jesse C drives me nuts with his - "Dave!/Jesse!/Wes!/Craig! Tell me what you think! Stir the pot for us, why don't you!"

me too! he's going with the 'drama sells' approach of the bachelor but I think it's making the beatdown such a trashy misogynistic show -- i doubt ppl tune into the beatdown for the drama like they do TB and Bette no no I think ppl tune in to get the people's take cos theyve been on the show before..but like Ashley S tweeted -- these ppl forget they've been on the show and trash the ppl on it without mercy

I find it a very odd mix with the likes of Ash S, Kip and Tenley vs Good, Kovacs etc. I also find it annoying that last seasons rejectees are blogging, vlogging or giving commentaries. Who cares what Britt's take on episode whatever is??? It's kind of reminds me of a family of misfit toys for some reason.

Hah....love it...like in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer...island of misfit toys with the lion as the King...need a sc of that lion with MF's head on it with the king's crown on! San you up to it?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Maybe RS revealing HOW he knows for sure will completely out his source(s). Considering it seems that they gave him completely accurate info this season, I can understand why he wouldn't want to do anything to sabotage his relationship with the source(s).

He had completely accurate info last season too didn't he? Apart from the F1 that is. By the descriptions of clothing etc it does seem like he's been given photographic evidence of the Fiji dates. What if he's been given photo evidence of the FRC too???
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Maybe RS revealing HOW he knows for sure will completely out his source(s). Considering it seems that they gave him completely accurate info this season, I can understand why he wouldn't want to do anything to sabotage his relationship with the source(s).

He had completely accurate info last season too didn't he? Apart from the F1 that is. By the descriptions of clothing etc it does seem like he's been given photographic evidence of the Fiji dates. What if he's been given photo evidence of the FRC too???

If he has, then he'd be a fool to come forward with it, he'd be sabotaging any future spoilers he gets and would jeopardize the jobs of those that gave him that information. yes
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm

emusha wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
emusha wrote:
With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

JCsz blog -- I am starting to think these past contestants got a memo to jump the JP bandwagon and get on the Ben one! It's getting a bit suspicious

I'm right there with you....way too suspicious.

I haven't watch the deadbeats. What made them go against JP this week? Have they been pro-JP prior?

Dave brought it up first - said the extent to which the ex and heartbreak were brought up is a red flag...he think JP can't handle all the media pressure and he'll be jealous and will 'flip' at any moment -- he's that type who falls really deeply really quickly and it's not a good thing... Kip agreed that JP is definitely emotional, Marissa agreed with Dave as well...and a few other people including Craig R who called him a "the most well packed turd"?? or something, JCsz, Wes etc... there was quite a lot of JP bashing for sure only a few ppl defended JP including Getz, Trista and Ashley S -- but then it's normal practice that the crass bunch (wes, dave, kovacks and getz) overpower everyone else in terms of getting their voices heard and JCsz tends to pick the ppl that 'stir the pot' 'ruffle feathers'

At the end of it a lot of them also agreed that Ben was a front-runner after this show and they all really connected with him for opening up emotionally -- I was pleasantly surprised during the discussion of how much emphasis the show put on the loss of his parent Natalie said the show goes too far sometimes with these kinds of private moments so she actually forwarded that part cos she doesn't think such intimate moments should be aired

possible but lets not forget that ashley is exactly the same. That is called passion.

I know what most will say about it: that passion do not last blah blah blah

I am mostly okay with that. But dear god! How good does it feel when it happens!!!!!!!

I have a good feeling about them... same feeling I had with ali. I think they are perfect match for each other.

She need a man who adores her unconditionally.

He needs a woman who adores him unconditionally

period.

Why I hopes is that she will NOT remain in L.A. THAT for me is a very very good sign.

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Titou wrote:
emusha wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
emusha wrote:
With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

JCsz blog -- I am starting to think these past contestants got a memo to jump the JP bandwagon and get on the Ben one! It's getting a bit suspicious

I'm right there with you....way too suspicious.

I haven't watch the deadbeats. What made them go against JP this week? Have they been pro-JP prior?

Dave brought it up first - said the extent to which the ex and heartbreak were brought up is a red flag...he think JP can't handle all the media pressure and he'll be jealous and will 'flip' at any moment -- he's that type who falls really deeply really quickly and it's not a good thing... Kip agreed that JP is definitely emotional, Marissa agreed with Dave as well...and a few other people including Craig R who called him a "the most well packed turd"?? or something, JCsz, Wes etc... there was quite a lot of JP bashing for sure only a few ppl defended JP including Getz, Trista and Ashley S -- but then it's normal practice that the crass bunch (wes, dave, kovacks and getz) overpower everyone else in terms of getting their voices heard and JCsz tends to pick the ppl that 'stir the pot' 'ruffle feathers'

At the end of it a lot of them also agreed that Ben was a front-runner after this show and they all really connected with him for opening up emotionally -- I was pleasantly surprised during the discussion of how much emphasis the show put on the loss of his parent Natalie said the show goes too far sometimes with these kinds of private moments so she actually forwarded that part cos she doesn't think such intimate moments should be aired

possible but lets not forget that ashley is exactly the same. That is called passion.

I know what most will say about it: that passion do not last blah blah blah

I am mostly okay with that. But dear god! How good does it feel when it happens!!!!!!!

I have a good feeling about them... same feeling I had with ali. I think they are perfect match for each other.

She need a man who adores her unconditionally.

He needs a woman who adores him unconditionally

period.

Why I hopes is that she will NOT remain in L.A. THAT for me is a very very good sign.

She can't remain in LA for the time being, she has to finish up her degree, although she has the actual degree, she has the practicum that has to be completed.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCBlond Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Just wanted to post something that I found interesting today. I'm new to this so forgive me if it seems a little silly or if it's in the wrong place.

I bought the new Life&Style Magazine in NYC today and there's a huge picture of Ash and JP on the cover with the bold title, "SECRETS OF THE PROPOSAL". Then below it is a smaller pic of Ash and Ben on a beach in a photo that looks like it's been taken by the paps, with the tagline "Her romantic date with Ben F."

But of course it doesn't specifically say in the article who is F1. They just call him "Ashley's dream man" or "her Bachelor" or "him". So that's a bit misleading, but still interesting they'll advertise as if it's JP, with a big pic of the two on the front (I would attach pics here but I don't have a scanner, sorry).

The MOST interesting thing in the article, however, was about how TPTB are handling this season differently:

From page 37: " 'The producers have finally realized that keeping the couples apart is contributing to the quick dissolution of the relationships' reveals an insider. 'So they're trying a different tactic with these two and letting them see each other more in hopes they'll stay together in the long run' ".

Also, the article mentions Ashley bucking tradition by visiting her man is his town while the show is airing and even wearing her ring out in public. Seems like they're starting to realize that in order to get happy endings, they need to let these people actually HAVE their happy endings before the finales instead of enforced separation. Maybe the real ending was leaked this season because people are tired of the couples falling apart and they want the romance and the love story to be real again.

Just some thoughts...thanks for reading.

NYCBlond

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Your first vicarious take on this week's new tabloids Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 6 4007783940 I always rather people read these for themselves because you never know if there are clues that I missed.

Life & Style's got the most coverage: large pictures of JP (paparazzi pic from New York) and Ashley (I think from her Taiwan date with Ben F?) that are kind of photoshopped to make it look like they're together on the cover. Small inset blurry picture of her with Ben F in the MTP/LCD date type scene also on the cover. There's text about how happy Ashley is and there's also a line that JP tells her he loves her.

Inside: Not a whole lot of details about the proposal, just that Ashley was nervous waiting for her F1 and when he did propose, she said yes with tears in her eyes and jumped into his arms. They don't say who F1 is.

They say unlike Bremily, Ashley and her F1 are very happy together since filming ended. The article says the producers have learned their lesson from Bremily and are letting Ashley and her F1 see each other more often in the hopes they'll last (my editorial note is I thought Bremily saw each other much less often than other lead-F1 couples?). An unnamed source says Ashley's broken the rules and actually worn her engagement ring to UPenn Dental sometimes even though she's not allowed to reveal the outcome? This might be useful for sleuthing if we get screencaps of the guys looking at rings: the ring is described as a flawless diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. 3.5 karat if Life & Style's even accurate. Life & Style also says a "friend" of the F1 says he's always smiling lately and when he's asked about the B'ette show he says he's really happy.

The article also says that unlike Emily, Ashley's ready to move for her man. Ashley is allegedly already looking into places she can be a dentist in "his city" - they definitely said city and the article says she will move there in a couple months.

There are 3 paparazzi pictures of Ashley with Ben F and 2 of them are kind of blurry. The best quality one also shows a cameraman filming their 20 minute walk on the beach. One caption says an onlooker says Ben F looked like he had a lot on his mind during the date (my editorial note: he seems like a thoughtful guy and he always looks like he has a lot on his mind!). I didn't see any revealing pictures.

The Life & Style article also has a tiny little bit about Ryan's return and quotes RS as saying he was probably told coming back would increase his chances of being the next Bachelor.

In Touch has another buzzkill speculative article. Basically says JP will leave Ashley even though they're together now, spending time together since filming ended, and are rumored to be engaged. It talks about Ashley showing on TV how insecure she is and the article asks who would want to date that Rolling Eyes and says JP won't because he likes confident, energetic people. There's even part of the story that says the high school version of Ashley would have appealed to JP but not the version that's had her heart broken by Brad and Bent Rolling Eyes Also says JP is a player and not ready to settle down according to an anonymous insider. No wonder Ashley called out In Touch as full of crap. IMO this is just standard tabloid punishment for doing exclusive publicity with a competing tabloid. Editing to add: The In Touch article says JP has never been in a serious relationship which has already been established as false.

Star and OK have a CL/Peyton blurb and Emily story respectively that I'll post about in their threads Smiley

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 6 246303941 Thank you for giving us the scoop. I am going to post this in the media no discussion thread as well. Thanks again.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:24 pm

DMBFan wrote:I've been wondering for awhile what this proof is and why he won't post it. I wouldn't be surprised that its someone very close to Ashley and JP that happened to forward him a picture. If he posted it, then TPTB would know it had to come from them. With all the early season Bentley crap, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley wanted that spoiler out there. Now that's all just guessing on my part.

This may be good guessing DMB.

On one of the past shows on a season not to be named, someone had pictures of a couple taken together at the FRC location with their families - with ring. This picture was never released.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Here is another half right half wrong article.The wrong being JP is not ready to settle down.

Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert’s Happily Engaged, But Will J.P. Rosenbaum Break Her Heart?

[img:9078]http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/20/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-engagement-heartbreak/Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 6 Ashley_jp_110720103021110720104650

Courtesy of ABC

Ashley’s wearing her engagement ring and talking about moving to be near her fiance. But if she’s engaged to J.P., a friend of his says J.P.’s not ready to get married: ‘I don’t think it’s time for him to settle down!’

All of Bachelorette Ashley Hebert‘s dreams came true on May 13 when she got engaged in Fiji — and since returning from the romantic island, Ashley and her fiance have been falling more in love. With the help of producers, Ashley has been getting to spend more time with her man than any Bachelor or Bachelorette couple has ever gotten to in the past. But if the rumors are true that Ashley winds up with J.P. Rosenbaum, sources suggest that he may crush her heart!

Right now Ashley’s living a fairytale. And unlike Bachelor Brad Womack and Emily Maynard — who split just months after getting engaged — Ashley’s getting closer and closer to her wedding date. “The producers have finally realized that keeping the couples apart is contributing to the quick dissolution of the relationships,” an insider tells Life & Style magazine. “So they’re trying a different tactic with these two and letting them see each other in the hopes they’ll stay together for the long run.”

Ashley couldn’t be happier. Now that she’s back in the states, she’s finishing her clinical hours at The University of Pennsylvania so that she can become a dentist — and she’s even worn her ring out in public. “She’s been spotted wearing a ring several times at UPenn dental,” says a source. “She hasn’t said a word about who she picked, but it is shocking that she’s open about being engaged.”

“Ashley can’t stop staring at her ring,” adds another source. “It’s a large flawless diamond surrounded by smaller stones.”

She’s so happy that she’s even “been talking about moving to where her fiance lives in the next couple of months,” reveals a friend. “She’s already looking into where she can work as a dentist. She’s thrilled to be starting a new life, with a new future.”

And Ashley’s fiance feels the same way. “He always has a smile on his face,” shares another pal. “I asked him what it was like being on The Bachelorette, and he grinned and said, ‘It changed my life.’”

“He even has Ashley’s picture as the background on his phone,” says another source.

And Ashley has been hitting the gym getting in wedding shape! “Ashley was glowing and looks better than ever,” notes the friend. “I guess that’s what happens when you’re in love.”

But if Ashley is in fact engaged to J.P., it could mean that trouble lies ahead for The Bachelorette.

Ashley isn’t J.P.’s type admits an insider. “He is not attracted to the shyer, insecure types,” the source tells In Touch magazine. “I don’t think he is insecure at all. He is confident, and he likes preppy, outgoing, fun girls.”

“When they’re together, she’s all over him,” explains another source.

And J.P.’s just not ready to get married, a friend of his asserts. “J.P. has never dated anyone seriously,” says the friend. “And I don’t think it’s necessarily time for him to settle down.”

BFFs — do you think Ashley is about to get crushed by J.P.?

- Lindsey DiMattina

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/07/20/bachelorette-ashley-hebert-jp-rosenbaum-engagement-heartbreak/
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

+63
Chacharo
Bronwyn
luvstx
kathylon
Becky75