SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 am

@ryansutter Ryan Sutter Who Farted? pic.twitter.com/IQT0zNcw

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 AeQvpByCQAIHCzI

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 am

LOL! Adorable.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 am

Thanks, Love_Me. Awww Ryan and Trista, they still look so cute together and those kids are so happy and precious.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 am

Beautiful family!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Robyn Ross did an interview with Trista and Ryan. Ryan's answer about watching The Bachelor/ette is really funny.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Trista-Ryan-1039734.aspx
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Archer23 wrote:Robyn Ross did an interview with Trista and Ryan. Ryan's answer about watching The Bachelor/ette is really funny.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Trista-Ryan-1039734.aspx
Thanks, Archer. Yay, Ryan "liked JP alot, from the very beginning"

Ryan: "I did like JP and thought if this does work out, he's the guy"

Last edited by Gina on Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:10 pm

That was too funny when they were talking about Ryan taking his turn as the Bachelor. :laughingoutlou

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 pm

VIDEO: Bachelorette's First Pair Offer Their Advice for Being a Successful Reality TV Couple

What is the first Bachelorette couple's best advice for sustaining a love found on reality TV? Stay away from Hollywood.

"If you can get away from all the cameras, the glitz and the glamour and all the fun and excitement of the Hollywood life, that's a really important decision," Trista Sutter tells TVGuide.com.

ABC Sets return date for The Bachelor

Trista, who appeared on the first season of The Bachelor, went on to become the first Bachelorette. Nearly a decade later she and the man she chose, Ryan, have two children, Max and Blakesley.

In this video below, the couple updates us on what they're doing and what they think of Ben Flajnik as the next Bachelor:

Video Link:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Trista-Ryan-1039734.aspx?rss=breakingnews#ooid=RxcmIwMzolw23BLOeiY1d9UfkF3eHZ9L

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Trista-Ryan-1039734.aspx?rss=breakingnews

For more information on Ryan's training head here.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:06 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ryan-and-trista-sutter-write-touching-farewells-to-13yearold-dog-natasha

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 1688477617
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Love_Me wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ryan-and-trista-sutter-write-touching-farewells-to-13yearold-dog-natasha

:tissuebox :pinkcry:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/ryan-and-trista-sutter-write-touching-farewells-to-13yearold-dog-natasha

I've tried to read this article twice, but there are so many pop-ups (and I have a pop-up blocker) and floating stuff around the page that I can't see more than 10 words in a sentence. Can someone please post the written article here. Thank you. handwave
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 pm

gurlbrit wrote:

I've tried to read this article twice, but there are so many pop-ups (and I have a pop-up blocker) and floating stuff around the page that I can't see more than 10 words in a sentence. Can someone please post the written article here. Thank you. Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 4007783940

Here you go Smiley:

Trista Sutter says goodbye to her best friend's best friend

11/26/2011

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Trista-Ryan-Sutter-withDogs_lead

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 14 Natasha-Sutter-body

On Nov. 10, after almost 13 years securing a spot in the hearts of anyone who came to know her, our Siberian Husky, Natasha, peacefully said goodbye to her mountain life here on earth.

Ryan and I have been writing blogs for buzz.snow.com for almost a year now and when he posted his last week, I immediately thought that even though she was also my dog, that there wasn't a chance I could write anything even remotely as eloquent as he had.

After all, Natasha, who's image I had put into a photo frame enscribed "The Love of My Life, had been there for him during the most tumultuous times in his life. She had an unbreakable and beautiful bond with him that I could only hope to share in, but when I first met her, I didn't know if she would ever let me. Granted, their four year long love affair with the Vail Valley had been rudely interrupted when Ryan suddenly (at least in her mind) disappeared for a few weeks, having him then show up with a strange, allergy-ridden girl accompanied by bright lights and a treat-less camera crew.

As someone who considers themselves truly loyal and protective of the people I love, I could understand the reluctance and warnings I saw in her piercing blue eyes. She happily welcomed any pets I gave her, but I knew there was a line she was weary of having any other woman cross...any woman that could potentially break her best friend's heart again.

Flash forward 9 years to the day we found out that our "pretty girl" would be given her wings. Trying to make it as happy as possible, Ryan took her for one last hike in the gorgeous mountains that she had called home -- her favorite thing to do with her favorite person. Upon their return, I headed outside to welcome them home.

I wrapped my arms around Ryan then kneeled down to Tosh's level to pet the especially soft spot between her eyes like I had done thousands of times before. As I attempted to look into those crystal blue soul-windows, I assumed I would see the same confusion and fear we had so abruptly seen start in that last week, but instead received a surprise gift I will cherish forever. She stared at me and without hesitation, licked my nose -- twice.

She had kissed me many times before, but this was undoubtedly different. For that brief moment, she wasn't frightened or in pain. She knew exactly where she was, who she was with, and what she needed to do to help her adopted mommy through one of the hardest days of her life. In that wet kiss (that oddly enough never gave me hives), all I felt was unconditional love and acceptance -- the acceptance I had worried I would never genuinely earn.

She was telling me that it was okay. She knew that her best friend was in loving and protective hands and she was ready to go. She had had a wonderful life and she was thankful I had been part of it. I just hope she knew that the feeling was mutual.

Trista Sutter

http://buzz.snow.com/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90