SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:39 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1333541833381732353?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:53 pm

That has to be frustrating and scary. I hope they figure out what it is and how to treat it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:36 am

This article popped up on my of my news feeds.  I agree bean, I hope they discover the cause and help Ryan get on the road to recovery and good health.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:24 am

Oh wow, that's awful. I was reading some of the comments suggesting getting tested for Lyme disease.

I hope they figure it out quickly so he can get the correct treatment. betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:59 pm

betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 3552228123 Any updates on his health? Going by IG's it doesn't appear he knows yet what's wrong.

Happy 17th wedding anniversary!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdQYB-nWud/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CId_7OwAnIY/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 25, 2021 6:23 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1397229000863457288?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 25, 2021 7:04 pm

I always wondered about Lyme disease from the get-go, especially since they live in the mountains.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 25, 2021 7:36 pm

Just finding out the diagnosis and its relationship to his profession will probably help many others down the road. I wonder if he'll reconsider an active role as a firefighter, all things considered.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 25, 2021 8:18 pm

Just having one of those illness's is bad enough but three plus the mold? I had a friend that was deathly ill from mold, she had an awful time for a long time.

I too thought Lyme disease when the news was first revealed. I also wondered if he caught it while he was in his training because it IIRC it started after that.

It sounds like he's doing what he can to get his body back to a healthy state. I hope he can get back to normal quickly now that he knows. beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:42 pm

Moved. OMG what a beautiful post by Trista!! betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 1f495 betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 1f495

sdmom wrote:Can’t find their thread, so posting here.

I got teary eyed reading Trista’s post. Her caption is very long. Too bad I can’t copy and paste here.
I love their love, and can feel she’s so supportive and proud of Ryan, just WOW. Forever my #1 couple.

Norcalgal wrote:Here's what Trista posted:

6,961 likes
tristasutter's profile picture
tristasutter
Verified
Dedicated, driven, humble, brave, courageous...all words used to describe the 20-01 class of the Denver Fire Department yesterday and all words that I have used to describe the firefighter I fell in love with almost 20 years ago.

He started his career in our small mountain town and worked hard to protect our community, but was always searching for more challenges and greater personal growth. After trying his hand at building for a year with the incredible crew at @vailcustom , the purpose and joy he found as a firefighter was too strong to silence so when the opportunity to start over in the Denver Fire Academy presented itself, he followed that call and made us all proud once again. But not just because he was going back to one of the most honorable careers in our world or one of the most intense and physically demanding fire academies in the country. Because he would knowingly be fighting to prove his worth among an academy class where many were twice as young; because he would be living and commuting 2 hours away from us and his home; and because he was willing to take a chance on re-discovering his true purpose.

On top of that, he finished 2nd in his class during a pandemic and while struggling with a disease and viruses that we now know were attacking him from the inside out.

I love you for so many reasons, @ryansutter , and will continue to be in awe of the inspiring person you constantly prove yourself to be. Thank you for showing our kids the picture of resilience, perseverance and strength and congratulations on an incredible achievement! We love you and are honored to be a part of the Denver Fire family!

Amethyst wrote:I wonder if Trista and Ryan are going to continue to try to live in Vail. It's a long commute, but if Ryan will be on duty for several days at a time, it might make sense.

snipped

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved. OMG what a beautiful post by Trista!!  betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 1f495  betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 1f495

sdmom wrote:Can’t find their thread, so posting here.

I got teary eyed reading Trista’s post. Her caption is very long. Too bad I can’t copy and paste here.
I love their love, and can feel she’s so supportive and proud of Ryan, just WOW. Forever my #1 couple.

Norcalgal wrote:Here's what Trista posted:

6,961 likes
tristasutter's profile picture
tristasutter
Verified
Dedicated, driven, humble, brave, courageous...all words used to describe the 20-01 class of the Denver Fire Department yesterday and all words that I have used to describe the firefighter I fell in love with almost 20 years ago.

He started his career in our small mountain town and worked hard to protect our community, but was always searching for more challenges and greater personal growth. After trying his hand at building for a year with the incredible crew at @vailcustom , the purpose and joy he found as a firefighter was too strong to silence so when the opportunity to start over in the Denver Fire Academy presented itself, he followed that call and made us all proud once again. But not just because he was going back to one of the most honorable careers in our world or one of the most intense and physically demanding fire academies in the country. Because he would knowingly be fighting to prove his worth among an academy class where many were twice as young; because he would be living and commuting 2 hours away from us and his home; and because he was willing to take a chance on re-discovering his true purpose.

On top of that, he finished 2nd in his class during a pandemic and while struggling with a disease and viruses that we now know were attacking him from the inside out.

I love you for so many reasons, @ryansutter , and will continue to be in awe of the inspiring person you constantly prove yourself to be. Thank you for showing our kids the picture of resilience, perseverance and strength and congratulations on an incredible achievement! We love you and are honored to be a part of the Denver Fire family!

Amethyst wrote:I wonder if Trista and Ryan are going to continue to try to live in Vail. It's a long commute, but if Ryan will be on duty for several days at a time, it might make sense.

snipped

@Amethyst My nephew works for the Monument fire department south of Denver, he lives about an hour and a half drive from his job site and is on-site for 3 days at a time. We drove thru Vail the last time we were in Colorado (DH wanted to go see where Doc Holliday was buried in Glenwood Falls). That's quite a commute. Living the prairie side of the Rockies may not be to either of their liking, only time will tell.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
betteretc - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 43 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:35 pm

This guy is a dreamboat!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKwfq-HVPu/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90