SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 am

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 218099_146692608729607_138010379597830_278893_6267418_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 am

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 208032_146692382062963_138010379597830_278884_2324627_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:33 am

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 217587_146691965396338_138010379597830_278881_2322210_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:23 pm

My apology to Brad and Emily

Ryan Sutter

4/13/2011 2:14 PM

It is interesting to me to see the reaction people have to the truth. There are certain things in life that simply don't lend themselves well to objectivity.

What goes up must come down. There are more people and fewer trees on the Earth than there were yesterday. Most relationships in America do not last. Statistically these statements are true, yet I'm certain someone will write me and say they are not, that they once let a balloon go up, never to see it come down, or they just planted four trees or their grandparents have been married for 75 years. I know, as I believe we all do, that eventually that balloon did come down, that those four trees planted don't match up to the countless that are clear-cut and that you have a better chance of breaking up after 75 hours than you do of lasting 75 years, but that's OK.

I appreciate the audacity to hope that things are better than they appear to be. I appreciate the underdogs of life, willing to believe in everything no matter the evidence against it.

When my son, Max, was less than a year old Trista and I took him to visit my grandmother in Nebraska. This trip would turn out to be the last visit we made as my grandmother died not long after our time with her. I remember a couple of moments quite well from that day. The first was the way my grandma's eyes lit up as she held our baby boy and the comfort he felt in her experienced arms. The second was a statement my grandmother made to Max. In a way that seemed as much a challenge as a warning, my grandmother looked at Max and told him with 90 years of experience backing her up that, "It was a cruel, cruel world."
Her message, on the surface was blunt and gloomy, but was spoken with wisdom rather than malice. My grandmother understood that in order to take on life, to find enjoyment and love, you must first understand and accept the unpleasant truths of an unjust world.

To Brad, Emily and the hopeless romantics of the world, I am truly sorry if I in any way discouraged or cast doubt on your chances in love. My words were meant as a challenge, to inspire the strength necessary to take on a cruel world. Statistics are cold and hard. They can be abrasive and unpleasant. Though denial may be the natural reaction, the only way to beat the odds is to accept them as a challenge and persevere with discipline, determination and faith. I wish only the best in love and life to all those willing to seek it.

What goes up must come down. That sounds like a dare to me...

-- Ryan Sutter

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 Trista_Max_Grandma_lead

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 MaxandGrandma_body
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Ryan is such a good guy. I cannot believe he was bashed and totally misunderstood. no no

Last edited by Gina on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I'm sad he felt the need to apologize.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 27834410

I was not sure where to post this, but since Trista shared it on twitter. I decied to put it in her thread. :D

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:12 pm

jurystillout wrote:Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 27834410

I was not sure where to post this, but since Trista shared it on twitter. I decied to put it in her thread. :D

Interesting, in looking at that picture all the girls have almost the same tones in their hair....just an observation. Smiley

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:41 pm

jurystillout wrote:Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 27834410

Jason with the shifty eyes... go figger...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:23 am

I am a bit late to the party,but thanks for posting those videos of Trista's season! I too, am a huge Ryan fan and also picked him from the very beginning. Trista really found a gem in that man! He is the best of the best and for me, I don't think there will ever be another season as romantic as theirs. Watching those videos reminds me of why I got hooked on this show in the first place. Sadly, I doubt we will ever see another season as truly magical as Trista and Ryan's. In my book Ryan is the ultimate man!!!!!!! Love, love, love him!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:18 am

Love_Me wrote:My apology to Brad and Emily

Ryan Sutter

4/13/2011 2:14 PM

It is interesting to me to see the reaction people have to the truth. There are certain things in life that simply don't lend themselves well to objectivity.

What goes up must come down. There are more people and fewer trees on the Earth than there were yesterday. Most relationships in America do not last. Statistically these statements are true, yet I'm certain someone will write me and say they are not, that they once let a balloon go up, never to see it come down, or they just planted four trees or their grandparents have been married for 75 years. I know, as I believe we all do, that eventually that balloon did come down, that those four trees planted don't match up to the countless that are clear-cut and that you have a better chance of breaking up after 75 hours than you do of lasting 75 years, but that's OK.

I appreciate the audacity to hope that things are better than they appear to be. I appreciate the underdogs of life, willing to believe in everything no matter the evidence against it.

When my son, Max, was less than a year old Trista and I took him to visit my grandmother in Nebraska. This trip would turn out to be the last visit we made as my grandmother died not long after our time with her. I remember a couple of moments quite well from that day. The first was the way my grandma's eyes lit up as she held our baby boy and the comfort he felt in her experienced arms. The second was a statement my grandmother made to Max. In a way that seemed as much a challenge as a warning, my grandmother looked at Max and told him with 90 years of experience backing her up that, "It was a cruel, cruel world."
Her message, on the surface was blunt and gloomy, but was spoken with wisdom rather than malice. My grandmother understood that in order to take on life, to find enjoyment and love, you must first understand and accept the unpleasant truths of an unjust world.

To Brad, Emily and the hopeless romantics of the world, I am truly sorry if I in any way discouraged or cast doubt on your chances in love. My words were meant as a challenge, to inspire the strength necessary to take on a cruel world. Statistics are cold and hard. They can be abrasive and unpleasant. Though denial may be the natural reaction, the only way to beat the odds is to accept them as a challenge and persevere with discipline, determination and faith. I wish only the best in love and life to all those willing to seek it.

What goes up must come down. That sounds like a dare to me...

-- Ryan Sutter

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 Trista_Max_Grandma_lead

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 MaxandGrandma_body

Wow! This logical, analytical man sure is not the edited poet and dreamer who sometimes seemed to have difficulty putting his thouights into words and expressing them well in Trista's season. That guy was a much simpler man!
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Trista and Ryan Sutter

Good to be back in the states...especially after a COMPLETELY relaxing trip to Cabo! Thank you 2 the staff at Esperanza!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 231133_155811687817699_138010379597830_334852_6531060_n

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 250868_155811621151039_138010379597830_334851_7074975_n

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 6 226798_155811567817711_138010379597830_334850_6617363_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90