SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:22 pm

AAL can you pinpoint what date she first posted the above pic on SM? Thanks. It may allow us to zone in on the FRC based on our assumptions so far that she makes it to F4. I am leaning more towards Feb 27th as FRC but the 7 weeks of filming is not aligned with that.

Also that necklace is a bit suspect. I don't think a lot of folks would wear a necklace with an halter top/dress except it holds a sentimental value of some sort.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:08 pm

mercieme wrote:AAL can you pinpoint what date she first posted the above pic on SM? Thanks. It may allow us to zone in on the FRC based on our assumptions so far that she makes it to F4. I am leaning more towards Feb 27th as FRC but the 7 weeks of filming is not aligned with that.

Also that necklace is a bit suspect. I don't think a lot of folks would wear a necklace with an halter top/dress except it holds a sentimental value of some sort.
The post was made around March 13th on Matilda's IG with her broken arm in a cast at her friend's wedding. It was the first IG post she made since the show filmed. I am going with either 6 weeks filming and it ended Feb 26 or the first week of March. Either way, I still think Matilda is F1 and even her SM activity in Feb could be attributed to Art attending his mom's wedding Feb 27.

Just wanted to make note of something: The first post that Matilda has on her IG was commented on by Art's close friend who worked at the gym that he works out at and he has even posted an IG picture of her saying au revoir since they go to the same gym. Matilda started following this friend Jess around the beginning of March.

(IMO, regarding SM, I even suspect that if Alysha is F2 or even F3 that Art may have liked her IG post to make her feel better since they were family/dog posts. He seems like that kind of guy who feels bad if hurting someone else. I do notice that Alysha is now not tagging Matilda in IG posts that include Matilda. I even think that Art tweeted what he did because of this week being the first time we see kissing and he said in an interview that he didn't know how he would deal with it. I think he wasn't pleased to see it and tweeted back to Dani in a negative tone, posted the video of him spilling the beans, etc. It is always interesting I think for these contestants to watch the show back and see how it is edited. Art talked about how he had to reshoot kissing scenes.)

Yes, need to find out more about that necklace. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Matilda at Xfactor NZ live results show this week (Tue) in the audience??! Art was there with his sister! XFactorNZ and TBNZ both MediaWorks TV3 shows Smiley

I saw someone post on fb that Matilda was in the audience of Xfactor this week (the show aired right before Ep 5). Then someone also posted that Art posted an IG of him and Matilda by mistak the next morning?? Hmmmm...  :cutesmile!: This is totally her, IMO!  cheerleader The smoking gun that *I* needed. So excited to see how it all unfolds Smiley

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Haha_i10
http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-X-FACTOR-Episode-18/tabid/3692/articleID/109587/MCat/3192/Default.aspx
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Art_an14

cantstopl

This is when the host asked if the girl next to him was one of the girls from the bachelor and Art is like NO! It's my sister!! Look at their faces! Too funny rofl
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Hahaah10

Video Matilda at 2:37 mark, Art at 24:50 min mark

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:21 pm

It must be one of the secret rendezvous like they have on the bachelor and bachelorette US during post season.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:29 pm

I am actually starting to see the benefit of having a spoiled season like the US Bachelor. It allows people to get behind the lead and F1 from the getgo and give them support. Just like with Chris and Whitney. So important to have support when watching the show after it has been filmed and having the cat out the bag, while not fun for sleuthing or suspense, actually is better for the relationships I think. Always better to have people who can root for the F1 no matter the edit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:57 pm

OMG, what a coincident, not!  giggling

Great find AAL.  Hugesmile

Hmmm, this happened the same week he posted that video on IG about his F1 and Matilda like it. :detective

Btw,  do you guys think they have safe house visits? question

I noticed that Art has his location on his IG posts.

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:58 pm

Thanks for the updates AAL, yay !!!! They look so darn happy... so its a good thing yes

i actually had developed a weird love/hate relationship with the spoilers. I guess it started way back about 2.5 yrs ago when i was (and still) an avid fan of a Miserable Poor Spoiled F2 cutie who turned out to be a Happy F1 Prince, against all 5 confirmed spoilers. (see my siggy giggling).

that said, i am interested in sleuthing TBNZ and MAFS pretty much bc no RS is involved. Its always way more fun to 'follow the crumbs' left by the final couples themself Smiley. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 am

Matilda was looking straight ahead and then she turned to the left as seen in this pic. Was Art sitting on her left side?

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 15 Haha_i10
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:20 am

ElonM wrote:Matilda was looking straight ahead and then she turned to the left as seen in this pic. Was Art sitting on her left side?

Yes! He was! :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Matilda was looking straight ahead and then she turned to the left as seen in this pic. Was Art sitting on her left side?

Yes! He was! :cutesmile!:

Awww, beatingheart She looked so happy in that video.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:35 am

ElonM wrote:OMG, what a coincident, not!  giggling

Great find AAL.  Hugesmile

Hmmm, this happened the same week he posted that video on IG about his F1 and Matilda like it. :detective
Exactly! I think that people saw Matilda at the X Factor and realized it was her! And that is why he posted the "rumours" video on IG that next day!!! He was making a joke out of the whole thing! :bigsmile:

Also, later the next day he tweeted that VERY blunt tweet to Dani to stop "blowing up his phone"! hissyfit I think that Art wasn't pleased at all with Dani constantly "blowing up his phone" and we (ElonM bestbud!) kept saying that it wasn't a coincidence that he made that tweet that included Dani. I now believe it was because of Matilda AND Art seeing that edit of him kissing Dani and Chrystal and seeing Matilda CRY! She cried in the ITM and talked about talking to her mom to just push through it! sad Also, this was all the same time as Dani posting all those photos of her kissing Art on her public figure page? So insensitive!! no Really not nice at all! I think that made Art irritated and also Matilda b/c she said she didn't like the braggy nature of Dani. And I agree with her! Not a very nice thing to do. no no

ElonM wrote:Btw,  do you guys think they have safe house visits? question
I saw someone post on FB but then delete it that they were together this past weekend! And that people in Auckland all know and it is the worst kept secret because it is so small of a place and everyone knows everyone giggling I think that is a GOOD thing. :yes: It means that Art is not wanting to keep it secret anymore and from that video of him in the audience and the one he posted as a joke he looked so excited!! and this was just this week so that is a really good sign, imo! :yes: If they just focus on themselves and keep a sense of humor about the whole thing they will be fine.

ElonM wrote:I noticed that Art has his location on his IG posts.
In one of the interviews that Art had he said that he would change the location of his photos on purpose while he was on IG but maybe he just doesn't care anymore? Someone even posted on his IG that he should turn off his location but he never did. I think he is over it and will get more irritated with the whole thing... the edit is one thing, but it is how people react to the edit and he DID say that he was most worried about it because Kiwi's love to hate for the sake of hating. Good thing Matilda and him both have support systems! bestbud!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:00 am

AAL you are the master of the game girl!!! you most definitely got your smoking gun for sure.

What the world cantstopl  why would they allow Matilda to be in the audience when folks can see her. Major TV3 blunder if i might add duh Anyways great job again, now i am just going to watch the wuv story unfold, to quote my dear Mura  giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again