SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:41 pm

AAL I thot Art liked Matilda's pic with her friends hiking just this past weekend, is this correct? Also I just checked Matilda's favorite from last night & she favorited some positive things about Art & her. I just don't think there was any negative thing that went down between Art & Matilda if she ends up as F1. To me it's no biggie maybe they found out they are not compatible.

Also I strongly doubt we are going to have a Blake 2.0 here....IMO the break-up will be amicable if & when it happens. I wish all of them the best, still love watching the show, way better than the US series IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:07 pm

According to Mike Puru, there are 4 weeks left. AAL does this still fit into the overall timeline you have built? So that would mean 3 weeks of show remaining.

Mike Puru – ‏@MikePuruNZ

@michellerook @TheBachelorNZ definitely not the final There's still 8 girls left so there are about 4 weeks left
12:24 AM - 15 Apr 2015
1 FAVORITE

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 pm

I found the NZ Herald article that claimed Art was back with his ex & the producer refuting it (AAL just reposting your post). For BACH AU the rumor of the breakup occurred the week that the finale was due to air & I don't recollect an outright denial but a cancelation of the scheduled media appearance of Blake & Sam, then an anonymous person from the network called Jackie & Kyle to spill the beans of the break up the day after the finale.

If the BACH NZ producer is going on the record squashing the rumor of Art & the F1's breakup 3 weeks before the finale, I can imagine public backlash that she deliberately misled for ratings purpose, we shall see  giggling

AllAboutLove wrote:
Spy: Who will snare the Bachelor?
12:45 PM Monday Apr 13, 2015
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=11431851

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 29 Bachelorfaves_620x310
Dani, Matilda and Chrystal are favourites to win the Bachelor NZ

Arthur Green, our very own Bachelor, had women pawing for his attention at the Remix party on Thursday night.

The claws are out on the show during the Lindauer-fuelled, cat-fighting cocktail parties as the last eight girls compete for his affection.

Spy hears the competition is set to get hotter as the hugely anticipated "overnight" dates loom on the enthralling TV3 reality show.

As foreshadowed on overseas versions of the show, upcoming episodes should see Art invite the girls on sleepovers ... and take them home to meet mum. Not at the same time, we think.

The lucky bachelorettes will be presented with Art's room key - but rest assured, should they take it, all we'll see is the girl slip into a rose petal-covered bed and the lights fade to dark. Thank God for that.

So who will make it to the end? Time to guess! Spy's top four are: Chrystal, 30; Matilda, 24; Dani, 22; and Natalie, 23.

We love Chrystal's competitiveness. She's right -get amongst it girls or go home! And we know Art's a fan of her drop-dead-gorgeous model looks.

Dani is more beauty queen than model, but maybe personality will prevail when he takes the finalists home - Art's mum would certainly like her easygoing nature.

Matilda seems a sweetheart, but a bit more seductress wouldn't go astray and Nat, well, she's the nicest girl on the show with legs to heaven.

So who will get Art's ring? We hope it's Chrystal. Spy loves a go-getting bitch.

But could the love-fest have been in vain?

There's speculation that in real life, Art is back with his ex. They had been together for several years before breaking up to go on separate OEs and Art had thought she was the one.

So did his newfound fame re-ignite the spark? The Bachelor producer Anna Lynch quashed the speculation ... but we say only time will tell.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:00 pm

mercieme wrote:According to Mike Puru, there are 4 weeks left. AAL does this still fit into the overall timeline you have built? So that would mean 3 weeks of show remaining.

Mike Puru –  ‏@MikePuruNZ

@michellerook @TheBachelorNZ definitely not the final There's still 8 girls left so there are about 4 weeks left
12:24 AM - 15 Apr 2015
1 FAVORITE

>> Since there are 6 girls this week that means 3 weeks left of Episodes (Possible FRC airing May 6). Depending on how many girls get HTDs, FDs, MTP or LCD and then FRC, we are looking at ~7 week timeline. As of now, based on what has been seen via the episodes and then taking into account Media reports and SM activity we are looking at a 6 and 1/2 week timeline which means the FRC should be in Week 7.

>> Looking over the timeline for when Matilda got hurt, based on her SM posts and the comment on FB that someone saw her at the medical clinic March 25 with bandaged hand and after this date she was out of a cast and that she said she would wear it for 6 weeks total, it seems that Feb 8-10 was when she fell off the horse which is what was speculated on the timeline as the date it happened so that seems like it is on track and correct.

>> Kristie left Ep 10 and her SM activity was March 3rd so it doesn't count in helping figure out order of timeline. The latest SM activity now for the girls is Matilda (Feb 27), Alysha (Mar 6), and Dani (Mar 9). However! Don't believe this is correct either. There is no way that final 2 girls can be Dani and Alysha. Neither girl has an intro video. Highly unlikely, imo that the F2 girls will both not have an intro video. So out of Dani or Alysha one of those SM activity is not correct.

>> One issue regarding if the FRC was after March 1st is that MTP would have had to be filmed either the end of Feb or beginning of March. Considering that Art's mother got married either Feb 27/28 or March 1st (when looking at family SM posts that are now public, the majority have photos of them in dressy attire at Rotorua where the wedding was held by the lake house and these posts are March 1st. 
..... So the question is this: Would Art's mom be at MTP?  :yes: Would MTP more likely be before or after her wedding if held on Feb 28 or Mar 1st? I would think before her wedding... So that leads me to think that MTP had to be the week of the end of Feb. Unlikely she would do MTP post-wedding during honeymoon? It is possible... One thing that works with this is that everyone in Art's family would already be together for the wedding and so together for MTP. Or it could have been after the wedding and they all took a break that weekend with MTPs included with the first week of March.

>> I adjusted the timeline and updated it to account for Episodes 9, 10, 11, and 12. Also made it start Jan 16 since last sleuthed SM activity was Jan 15 (I had had it as Jan 16 or Jan 17 so having it as Jan 16 and then each subsequent day after this is now what stands).

Here's the timeline updated as of now...
Jan 16/17-28 (6 weeks) or Jan 16/17-March 7 (7 weeks):

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
RC= rose ceremony
HTD= hometown date
FD= fantasy date (note that unlikely to have sleepovers)
MTP= meet the parents
LCD= last chance date (will be interesting to see if no girls let go before FRC)
FRC= final rose ceremony (not sure if together post-show. Maybe TBAUS format a clue?)

Possible Timeline in New Zealand Time (*7 week filming timeline would include the week of Mar 1-7th)
Jan 16 or 17:  M&G/CP/1st RC; Ep 1 (17 girls remain)
Jan 17:  SD= Poppy   
Jan 18:  GD/SQT=Chrystal, Danielle L. and Dani/GDR= Dani
Jan 19:  CP/2nd RC; Ep 2 (15 girls remain) 
Jan 20:  SD= Matilda
Jan 21:  GD/SQT+GDR= Kristie
Jan 22:  CP/3rd RC; Ep 3 (14 girls remain)
Jan 23:  SD= Amanda
Jan 24:  GD/SQT+GDR= Poppy
Jan 25:  CP/4th RC; Ep 4 (13 girls remain)
Jan 26:  SD= Dani  
Jan 27:  GD/SQT = Hayley; GDR = none -- Hayley wins the shooting challenge SQT -- Art changed his FB pic
Jan 28:  CP/5th RC; Ep 5 (12 girls remain) -- Hayley leaves
Jan 29:  SD=Chrystal
Jan 30:  GD=everyone/GDR=Natalie and Dani/SQT=Dani
Jan 31:  CP/6th RC; Ep 6 (11 girls remain) -- Shivani leaves
Feb 1:  SD= Alysha
Feb 2:  GD= 6 girls (Kristie, Chrystal, Dani, Natalie, Brigette and Danielle);SQT=Dani; GDR= none
Feb 3:  CP/7th RC; Ep 7  (9 girls remain) -- Brigette and Carrisa leave
Feb 4:  SD = Natalie 
Feb 5:  GD = 5 girls (Matilda, Poppy, Danielle, Amanda, and Chrystal);SQT=Poppy, Danielle, and Matilda; GDR= Matilda
Feb 6:  CP/8th RC; Ep 8  (8 girls remain) -- Amanda leaves                
              Travel to Tauranga (according to this article posted Feb 24)
Feb 7:  SD= Kristie waterfall date *no rose*      -- Hayley active on SM (eliminated Ep 5)
Feb 8:  GD= All girls  Tauranga visit horseriding group date where Matilda falls off horse;Pre-RC rose= Matilda
Feb 9:  CP/9th RC; Ep 9 (8 girls remain) -- NO girls leave
Feb 10:  SD= Poppy                                          -- Brigette active on SM: "I'm baaaack!" (eliminated Ep 7 with Carrisa)
Feb 11:  SD= Danielle 
Feb 12:  CP/10th RC; Ep 10 (6 girls remain) -- Danielle and Kristie leave
Feb 13:  SD=  Alysha??                                                 
Feb 14:  SD=  Dani??                                        -- Carrisa active on SM (eliminated Ep 7)
Feb 15:  CP/11th RC; Ep 11 (6max to 4 min girls remain)
Feb 16:  SD= Matilda??
Feb 17:  2on1= ??                                             -- Amanda active on SM (eliminated Ep 8)
Feb 18:  CP/12th RC; Ep 12  (6max to 3min girls remain) **If 4 or less girls remain, then HTDs this week**
Feb 19:  HTDs
Feb 20:                                                           -- Natalie active on SM
Feb 21:  
Feb 22:  earliest 13th RC?                                  -- Poppy active on SM (had Pre-1on1 Intro Video)                       
             If FDs, then travel to Fiji for at least ONE of the dates according to this article*
Feb 23:  FDs? with at least ONE girl going to Fiji 
Feb 24:                                                           -- Chrystal active on SM (had Intro Video)
Feb 25:  earliest MTP?
Feb 26:  
Feb 27: Possible FRC (6 Week timeline) **or move to Feb 28 if Mom's wedding was Mar 1**
                                                                     -- Matilda active on SM (had Intro Video)                                                                                                                               -- Art attended mom wedding either Feb 28/Mar 1 according to SM posts by his family/relatives. Earliest one was Feb 27 of empty tent setup for wedding. Post by Art's cousin in suit on Mar 1st. 
Feb 28:  Art's mother's wedding Feb 28 or Mar 1? (Took a 'break from filming to attend wedding' according to this Mar 19th article.
Mar 1:  Filming already finished by March 1st according to this Mar 1st article
___________ Week 7 ____________
Mar 2:  LCD?
Mar 3:                                                             -- Kristie active on SM (had Intro Video and eliminated Ep 10)
Mar 4:  Possible FRC (7 Week Timeline)
Mar 5:
Mar 6:                                                              -- Alysha active on SM
Mar 7:   **7 Week timeline ends**
Mar 8:  
Mar 9:                                                              -- Dani active on SM (thought I saw earlier activity by her late-Feb but when rechecked her FB was private and cannot guarantee it... so March 9 may or may not be a clue)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:35 pm

I guess Art is an average 26 year old man to me. Most are not looking for marriage and for a man starting a business or in my friends case being poor grad students may leave you low on disposable income so living with roommates or flatmates is not that odd.

Art is looking to find a girl friend. That is all he ever said, so the whole love and marriage discussions lacking don't bother me that much. Now the adrenaline dates that keep them from too much emotional conversation. Still I am okay with it. He is still young as most of these girls are. Five years is a long time, so really if he doesn't want to be a dad for five years does he need to be thinking about marriage right now.

Why would Dani, Matilda and Poppy are all under 25 and Alysha is only 26. Are any of them really ready to rush into marriage?

I guess for me this stuff is just not that big of a deal and as for the ex, maybe hearing about him being bachelor spurred her to really give him another chance?

Art hasn't told any of these woman anything that would have led them to believe he wanted to be married soon. So I am okay with whatever happens. Art is not nearly as bad as many of the past US bachelors or the infamous Blake.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:26 pm

I think that Kristie knows. And I think she may be correct about F3. She also said she hopes Alysha wins but that makes sense as they were close in the house as the teachers. She may even be correct about F1 being Poppy but I don't think so. Will see. There were those rumors that she was seen with Art running at night. There was also the photo of Art at Poppy's work that he posted on his IG. Also, Poppy is the ONLY one who got an intro video pre-SD. That does say she goes far, imo. I am thinking that F3 may just be Matilda, Poppy, and Alysha.

Snipped from interview from Kristie http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/entertain/kristies-first-interview-thoughts-chrystal/

Who do you want to win it and why?
Alysha. I think she is a bit of an underdog. She hasn’t peaked too soon. On her single date they had the best time. Alysha is such a cool chick. I want to be like her!

Who do you think will win it and why?
I think Poppy will win it. She made the first impression with Art and he has a really good ongoing connection with her. I think Dani peaked too soon. Poppy hasn’t peaked too soon she’s just gliding into it.

Who’d you like to see leaving the house?
It doesn’t matter. I think Art knows who’s in at least the top three. He’s just playing with the other girls but I think he knows so it doesn’t matter which order the other girls go in next. His game, his decision.

Who do you think will be in Art’s top three?
Matilda, Poppy and Alysha.

Also Danielle's interview which mercieme posted already about Danielle was asked who she thought would be F1 and who Art would choose ... where his affections lie and this was her response
"I said it to her right from the first group date that we went on together, I said, 'Matilda, I think you've got this in the bag!', and my opinion hasn't changed."
http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-Bachelorette-Danielle-B-talks-sparks-logic-and-meeting-single-women/tabid/96/articleID/21619/Default.aspx

I trust Danielle's word to be the best observation of the lot. She is the oldest and was there on the group dates with Art and Matilda. She saw how he was around her and she knew she had no chemistry with Art and even told Art when she left that she didn't want to do a disservice to those who do have a connection with him. I think she was trying to push Art to examine his own feelings instead of just being nice. And next thing you know at the RC, Art says "we need to be honest with ourselves about our feelings". I think he took to heart what Danielle had shared with him.

I just love Danielle!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:42 pm

kristie also said:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:18 am

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/15-questions-with-the-bachelor-nzs-danielle-b-2015041611#axzz3XREFAOsf
Interesting to hear from Danielle that Art talked to her about his ex-girlfriend and how he created a treasure hunt for her on Valentine's Day.

So far, lots of ex-gf talk from Art...

Also, very interesting that Danielle was so adamant about Matilda in her earlier interview and has now added Dani and Alysha to the group of potential F1 for a more recent interview. Someone got told she was being too pro-Matilda. Could be because she was too correct or maybe not.

Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:10 am

Does anyone know why I cannot get episode 8 up on YouTube? I've watched all 7 episodes and for some reason can't find epi 8 & up. Anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:13 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know why I cannot get episode 8 up on YouTube? I've watched all 7 episodes and for some reason can't find epi 8 & up. Anyone? TIA
I think those are just posted by people. We have all links and all the videos are embedded in this thread here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion.

You can also go here to watch and get links http://watchseries-online.ch/category/the-bachelor-nz.

Hope that helps! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:33 am

AAL,
Regarding the timeline, I just have my doubts that MTP happened the week before Art's mum got married. Having worked in the wedding industry (& being married myself) the week before the date is the most stressful in my experience and often involves lots of commitments- (family arriving, rehearsals, setup, last minute changes, prop collections). Many couples don't go on their honeymoon straight away too. A week or two later is fairly common. My bet is that the HTD, FD (at least one in Fiji) would happen in late Feb, then a break in filming for the wedding and early March being MTP, LCD and FRC. I think the HTD and FD will stretch out the timeline more than 3days/episode due to travel time. Eg, overseas for FD and flying between North and South Island of NZ for the girls (if Alysha makes HTDs).
I also think MTP will be much more relaxing for Arts mum post wedding and there will be so much love in the air Smiley
Just my 2cents!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:09 am

question: why is it so bad to be an early bird in this season?

poppy looks like she was also in the first row as well as dani. Arthur initiated the kiss with dani. Poppy played with him for a while before she broke her own rule.

kissing alysha and maybe matilda at the end of the season is a better thing? How come it is a better thing to wait?

I get the slow burning but if a guy is truly interested he would not kiss the other right? He would not "ask" to kiss them. He would not fool around with dani and poppy and alysha (pretty sure it is alysha next ep on the sea).

Considering we all admitted that he is a respectful guy, that does not fit the bill now.

Hey Matilda! I had to practice kissing with a couple of your friends from the mansion to make sure I will be able to kiss you right?

yeah, right...  :thud

But on the other hand, he kissed several girls after dani plus the producers probably pushed him to kiss other girls and convinced him that it was part of the deal.

Hey Dani! I had to make sure that my attraction was real so I had to kiss many frogs after I first kissed you, just to make sure you were the one, you know?

This NZ season is definitely like any other franchise. This friend zone potential girlfriend thing is so different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again