SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:35 am

Prime Minister
John Key watches the show! He talked to Si & Gary and mentioned who his favourite is and why.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/videos/vb.1505817109658287/1585735741666423/?type=2&theater

PM said that he wants Matilda to win. giggling I think it is really cute that even the PM is cheering for Matilda. That TBNZ posted this and even asked this question I am sure, even if the PM doesn't know (and he says he doesn't) that if Matilda is F1 then it will be a nice media story (except for those that don't like the PM).

He said he wants Matilda to win because she looks really nice and seems like a really nice person. IA. And I think that Art also seems to be a really nice person too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:15 am

The girls (Matilda, Dani, Alysha, Poppy, Natalie, Brigette, etc...) were all together with this week.They celebrated Lisa's birthday it seems...and Art liked the pic! This is the friendliest or craziest group there is! Haha

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 11117129_983713588306856_1063287316_nhttp://websta.me/p/966472970398090135_9506551

petradordevich Just chilling with the bachelor gals x x x @therealdanigram @matootles 19h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/965927497833229795_34347154#rO2YvYLEJOVQDXSh.99
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 11142981_356374394552576_1274509609_n

Dani is hard to read when it comes to her SM activity. If she is close to Matilda then why would she like a post about Art not following Matilda and then like a post about Alysha maybe winning? I guess it will all make sense in the long run.

And here is Natalie, Matilda, Dani and Alysha...

jianix bachelorette crew  7h
teammatootles IS THIS AT BOTANY???? 7h
teammatootles @jianix HOW DID YOU MEET THEM??? 6h
badgalfariri ^ hahahaha 6h
jianix @teammatootles it was in ponsonby! 6h
Read more at http://websta.me/p/966273981024552114_272997800#ThXFV7kAYFDuSZqw.99
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 11116836_461573827328281_2027429808_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 11117129_983713588306856_1063287316_n
Hmmm, interesting placement of that ring on Matilda's finger.... If there's no proposal, would the winner get a commitment ring? Right hand sounds about right for where that would go..
What do you ladies think?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:47 am

Kapiti wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 11117129_983713588306856_1063287316_n
Hmmm, interesting placement of that ring on Matilda's finger.... If there's no proposal, would the winner get a commitment ring? Right hand sounds about right for where that would go..
What do you ladies think?
I think she wore that ring on the show? will need to go back and check s/caps but I think she did... scratch Honestly, if Matilda isn't F1 and if it is all based on SM activity date (although Kristie leaving shows it isn't reliable at all since she was March 3) then that means there could be a potential F2 -- neither of which got an intro video. How crazy would that be.... (Dani and Alysha). The only person I can see as F1 other than Matilda is Alysha. I am hoping it isn't her.

ETA: I keep going back to Danielle's interview where she said that "Matilda has this in the bag from day one and that she hasn't changed her opinion on that". And then her next interview she said "I said Matilda has this but upon reflection..." (basically an hour or so...) she said it could also be Dani or Alysha who wins Art's affection. Top 3? Based on Sm activity that will be the case. I don't see Dani as F1 so that leaves Alysha and Matilda. Interesting that we hear Matilda in VO saying "broken heart" when Art runs to greet Alysha on their 1on1 date. And then VO of Mike the host saying "true love" with the back of Alysha and Art on their date... Will see....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:53 am

IA. That would be very strange for both F2 not to have intro videos- especially since they had wrapped filming before going to air so they would've know who to highlight. Danielle's comments about Matilda were also pretty suspicious. I'm sure that the producers tell each girl who to 'back' post show so that there seems an even amount of support for the remaining girls to keep viewers guessing. So for her to change her tune so quickly is very interesting.
ETA: Also hope that Alysha doesn't make F1. I can't see them as a good match (you've posted some good points regarding this AAL). I would love to see him with Matilda, Poppy or Dani (I think if Dani was a couple of years older than she is now they would be even more compatible imo).

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:07 am

^ I'm not a huge fan of Alysha and not really Poppy either anymore. I like her but I find her a bit calculating/game playing as do I find Alysha (much more so, imo). They just have different approaches to it. I think what I like about Matilda is that she is not trying to be perfect. She says stuff then will apologize (the thing with Kristie leaving and no tears and then saying she feels bad) and that she doesn't take herself too seriously (just like Dani doesn't either).

The thing that gets me is all the SM posts that both Alysha and Dani have made in regards to Art. And with Alysha, she posted a little note her niece or someone wrote as a date card from Art and she tagged Art in the caption and addressed the caption to him and he liked it. She has also commented on his posts. I just find it sooo odd! I mean, if one of these girls are F1 (Matilda, Dani, Alysha, or Poppy) then the F1 is putting on a braver face with each other than I could... As much as this show may be unrealistic, if the feelings are really genuine (and so far Matilda has kept saying this... poor girl) then it must hurt to see Art with other girls and the girls posting stuff.

Which brings me back to Matilda's interview and the thing she said she didn't like about the show was hearing the other girl's talk about Art and their connection. That to me sounds like a F1 viewpoint. It is hard when the feelings are real. Posted about it here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2871p96-bachelor-new-zealand-matilda#785705.

Also, we tried to sleuth when the s/caps of Matilda crying in ITM/PI were and some speculated that it was around HTDs... well, based on the fact that she broke her arm and in those s/caps her arm isn't broken, that means she was bawling her eyes out prior while at the mansion still. Strangely enough (or maybe not so strange considering the edit) the ONLY two girls we have seen so far crying in ITM are Matilda and Alysha... Foreshadowing?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:22 pm

robinvi wrote:Does Women's Day know the F1? Because they just tweet but only hash tagged Dani, Matilda and Poppy. I thought It was interesting

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 32 Final_10
Wouldn't surprise me if they do. However, I think that their tweet is probably more based on the favorites at the moment which are definitely Dani, Matilda, and Poppy. And Alysha doesn't have a twitter account so there's that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Kapiti wrote:IA. That would be very strange for both F2 not to have intro videos- especially since they had wrapped filming before going to air so they would've know who to highlight. Danielle's comments about Matilda were also pretty suspicious. I'm sure that the producers tell each girl who to 'back' post show so that there seems an even amount of support for the remaining girls to keep viewers guessing. So for her to change her tune so quickly is very interesting.
ETA: Also hope that Alysha doesn't make F1. I can't see them as a good match (you've posted some good points regarding this AAL). I would love to see him with Matilda, Poppy or Dani (I think if Dani was a couple of years older than she is now they would be even more compatible imo).

I think age is not an issue. It looks like arthur's mother said that he is the kind of guy who love to party with his friends and love his sleep. This is a typical attitude of a young man not ready to settle down. Because matilda loves to cook does not mean she is more compatible. Plus arthur is very much into healthy food and gym as well as dani who is definitely promoting that on her SM even before the bachelor.

I truly believe his choice will be on chemistry. They are ALL young and love to party. None of them are ready for marriage and kids now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Quick question, anyone know if the WTA is filming soon? Just wondering since a number of the girls were around in Auckland this past weekend though it was for Lisa's b-day. I am asking because from Alysha's latest SM posting, it seems she might still be in Auckland this week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:54 pm

mercieme wrote:Quick question, anyone know if the WTA is filming soon? Just wondering since a number of the girls were around in Auckland this past weekend though it was for Lisa's b-day. I am asking because from Alysha's latest SM posting, it seems she might still be in Auckland this week.
yes The thought also crossed my mind if there may be a WTA and that now would be a good time for them to film it. If so, we could have that extra week on episodes on the timeline. I am also wondering if they will have the WTA at similar time in the episode placement to Bach Aussie S2? TBAUS S2 WTA was pre-HTDs so if they did film one and it is similarly placed it could be the episode for Week 7 (April 28)?

Chrystal and Kristie weren't shown in the pic though (from South island like Alysha is), so not sure. OR if Alysha is F1 she could have flown for a meetup with Art?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:44 pm

What on earth is a WTA? The only WTA I know is the Women's Tennis Association. And I'm pretty sure they are not planning a tennis tournament and Art's the prize! I had a look on the key that AAL did and it's not there. Please enlighten me handwave

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Katiebelle wrote:What on earth is a WTA?  The only WTA I know is the Women's Tennis Association. And I'm pretty sure they are not planning a tennis tournament and Art's the prize! I had a look on the key that AAL did and it's not there. Please enlighten me handwave

Hi Katiebelle, WTA stands for "women tell all". It's when the host in this case Mike Puru has a sit down with most of the girls from the season (minus the final 2 girls who we refer to as F1 & F2) & discuss the crazy things that went down during filming of the show. It's going to be mad entertaining if they do one because I expect Chystal & Bridgette to produce some hilarious moments giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again