SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:13 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:40 am

Going back to why Alysha was in Auckland and if not for WTA (and maybe in addition to filming WTA) then I have to wonder once again about Art's social media activity regarding Alysha and other SM activity by the girls (especially Dani) and whether she had a meet up if she is F1?

Here's what we know so far:
- Alysha's earliest known social media activity is March 6 (so she and Dani have the latest sm activity out of all the girls)
- Art liked 2 instagram pics of Alysha that she posted earliest March 6 where one was about being blessed, etc.
- TBNZ IG account followed Alysha first (granted, her was the only public one at the time so no need to request to follow)
- Alysha posted a pic on IG of her meeting Art out the limo and hashtagged it #love
- Dani liked a post by a viewer saying that maybe Alysha is the winner and has refuted that Matilda is the winner and that people will be surprised by the ending (at the time everyone was saying Dani or Matilda will win). Dani posted saying there is a twist at the end of the show...
- Art's sisters follow Alysha on IG (granted, they follow Matilda and Poppy as well)
- Alysha posted an IG pic of herself and her date card with the wine as well (the wine named for her by Art) on instagram and also a pic of her niece writing her a letter pretending it was from Art and Alysha tagged Art in the caption and Art liked the pic.
- Danielle B had an interview where she said Matilda has it in the bag. Later she said that upon reflection Dani or Alysha may win (either to mislead or because they don't want it to seem like Matilda wins if Alysha does?)
- Alysha was with the girls this weekend for Lisa's bday surprise and Art liked this pic.
- Alysha posted today about her weekend in Auckland and thanking someone. Art liked this pic and post by Alysha.

Here is what she posted today and what Art liked today... and to me sounds like a pretty big deal.. suite/champagne/massage? Did Art do this?? 

@alyshajadebrown  4 hours ago
huge thank you to one of my nearest and dearest for the @skycityakl upgrade- suite, harbour view, champagne, massage. blessed girl indeed ❤️
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 11098361_409187079264150_1925357922_n

question  question
My question is this: If Art chose someone other than Alysha, why does he like Alysha's posts that relate to the bachelor show? As far as I can tell, all the other posts he has liked for the other girls are non-bachelor related. Wouldn't it be a bit hurtful to his F1 if he likes posts by  one of the girls and they are bachelor posts (meaning, the pics include the items from Alysha's date and references to things relating to the show it seems)... He also said his idea woman has beautiful eyes and he said this to Alysha first day when he met her out of the limo (he said the same to Dani on their SD).

From the edit:
- In the season preview we have Mike the host (who said this will be a love story) in VO saying "true love" with the image of Art and Alysha together (the same image that @NZgirlhq posted on her IG before she interviewed Art)
- Alysha is very hidden starting out: No intro video in the first episode (Matilda has one) and no pre-SD intro video (Poppy has one)
- Don't see her talking one on one with Art in first episode or subsequent ones until episode 5
- Lots of ITMs/PIs of Alysha from the first episode and promo that indicated she would be a darkhorse
- Was seen telling Art he will have to win HER heart and chase her.
- Also wait for a second date which is now going to be Ep 11 and a kiss.
- Art told her that he really likes her in Ep 9 during CP.

So once again, I am confused by what is seen from the show (where I believe Matilda is F1) to Art's and Alysha's SM activity. It is just confusing to me. Post-show makes me think something is off about who the F1 is. I had even indicated earlier on that I thought Alysha was F1 based on SM activity primarily (and a hidden edit). But would they really have a F1 with no intro video?? Why would Art like Alysha's instagram post about the bachelor and Art taking Alysha on a date?? I am not thinking that they realize that people are following their SM activity so closely (their likes and follows, etc). no idea

Plus, Dani and Matilda seem close and I saw that they posted about eloping with each other. If Matilda is not F1 then I would see her as F3 and in the running for the first Bachelorette. And if Matilda is F3 then this would somewhat fall in line with the SM activity  (Matilda Feb 27, Alysha March 6, Dani March 9... Kristie had March 3 but she already left so no idea). But I don't see how she gets all the "theme music" and based on how Art is with her on the show that she isn't F1. The post-show is what has me :nervous :crazed scratch

Guess we will find out soon enough...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:21 am

Woman's Day issue: How Matilda Won Art's Heart!

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 11169825_10153592866257334_1472346832368348925_nhttps://www.facebook.com/womansdaynz/photos/a.427312982333.226754.83634167333/10153592866257334/?type=1&theater

Apparently it is NOT a spoiler and is only about how Art took care of her when she broke her wrist.

So... will see if this is misleading or not.

That's a huge misdirection title if so. LOL. Interesting that they chose to focus on Art and Matilda and not Art and Poppy (considering she got a second date and a kiss, etc)...

So either Woman's Day (who TBNZ follows and vice versa - they are basically like People or UsWeekly for the US version) is misleading or trying to stave off some of the rumors regarding Art being back with his ex? There have been a lot of rumors so who knows... TBNZ did post that statement that he is not with his ex at all. It will be interesting to see the next bachelor story that Woman's Day covers.

It is also very interesting that they say that Art is smitten with Matilda because we have yet to even see Art tell Matilda he likes her! laugh out loud. I agree that he certainly looks it but the edit didn't show him saying he likes her...

Remember that this magazine is the one where the editor drew a heart around Matilda on the poster that was inside the magazine (not to mention, Matilda is always positioned closest to Art in these posters).

The past covers by Woman's Day haven't said anything about Art's feelings about any girl... or being smitten or liking someone on the cover. More about the girls fighting for Art. IIRC, then this is the first one where there is pic of ONLY Art and a girl together (the other was Art and Dani and Chrystal). Early days yet, so will see....

ETA: it should also be noted that Woman's Day AUS did the articles for Blake's season during the show and post-show with Blake and Louise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Going back to why Alysha was in Auckland and if not for WTA (and maybe in addition to filming WTA) then I have to wonder once again about Art's social media activity regarding Alysha and other SM activity by the girls (especially Dani) and whether she had a meet up if she is F1?

Here's what we know so far:
- Alysha's earliest known social media activity is March 6 (so she and Dani have the latest sm activity out of all the girls)
- Art liked 2 instagram pics of Alysha that she posted earliest March 6 where one was about being blessed, etc.
- TBNZ IG account followed Alysha first (granted, her was the only public one at the time so no need to request to follow)
- Alysha posted a pic on IG of her meeting Art out the limo and hashtagged it #love
- Dani liked a post by a viewer saying that maybe Alysha is the winner and has refuted that Matilda is the winner and that people will be surprised by the ending (at the time everyone was saying Dani or Matilda will win). Dani posted saying there is a twist at the end of the show...
- Art's sisters follow Alysha on IG (granted, they follow Matilda and Poppy as well)
- Alysha posted an IG pic of herself and her date card with the wine as well (the wine named for her by Art) on instagram and also a pic of her niece writing her a letter pretending it was from Art and Alysha tagged Art in the caption and Art liked the pic.
- Danielle B had an interview where she said Matilda has it in the bag. Later she said that upon reflection Dani or Alysha may win (either to mislead or because they don't want it to seem like Matilda wins if Alysha does?)
- Alysha was with the girls this weekend for Lisa's bday surprise and Art liked this pic.
- Alysha posted today about her weekend in Auckland and thanking someone. Art liked this pic and post by Alysha.

Here is what she posted today and what Art liked today... and to me sounds like a pretty big deal.. suite/champagne/massage? Did Art do this?? 

@alyshajadebrown  4 hours ago
huge thank you to one of my nearest and dearest for the @skycityakl upgrade- suite, harbour view, champagne, massage. blessed girl indeed ❤️
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 11098361_409187079264150_1925357922_n

question  question
My question is this: If Art chose someone other than Alysha, why does he like Alysha's posts that relate to the bachelor show? As far as I can tell, all the other posts he has liked for the other girls are non-bachelor related. Wouldn't it be a bit hurtful to his F1 if he likes posts by  one of the girls and they are bachelor posts (meaning, the pics include the items from Alysha's date and references to things relating to the show it seems)... He also said his idea woman has beautiful eyes and he said this to Alysha first day when he met her out of the limo (he said the same to Dani on their SD).

From the edit:
- In the season preview we have Mike the host (who said this will be a love story) in VO saying "true love" with the image of Art and Alysha together (the same image that @NZgirlhq posted on her IG before she interviewed Art)
- Alysha is very hidden starting out: No intro video in the first episode (Matilda has one) and no pre-SD intro video (Poppy has one)
- Don't see her talking one on one with Art in first episode or subsequent ones until episode 5
- Lots of ITMs/PIs of Alysha from the first episode and promo that indicated she would be a darkhorse
- Was seen telling Art he will have to win HER heart and chase her.
- Also wait for a second date which is now going to be Ep 11 and a kiss.
- Art told her that he really likes her in Ep 9 during CP.

So once again, I am confused by what is seen from the show (where I believe Matilda is F1) to Art's and Alysha's SM activity. It is just confusing to me. Post-show makes me think something is off about who the F1 is. I had even indicated earlier on that I thought Alysha was F1 based on SM activity primarily (and a hidden edit). But would they really have a F1 with no intro video?? Why would Art like Alysha's instagram post about the bachelor and Art taking Alysha on a date?? I am not thinking that they realize that people are following their SM activity so closely (their likes and follows, etc). no idea

Plus, Dani and Matilda seem close and I saw that they posted about eloping with each other. If Matilda is not F1 then I would see her as F3 and in the running for the first Bachelorette. And if Matilda is F3 then this would somewhat fall in line with the SM activity  (Matilda Feb 27, Alysha March 6, Dani March 9... Kristie had March 3 but she already left so no idea). But I don't see how she gets all the "theme music" and based on how Art is with her on the show that she isn't F1. The post-show is what has me :nervous :crazed scratch

Guess we will find out soon enough...

Wow - great post. Now you have me questioning my belief that Matilda is F1. The single date tomorrow night will give us more clues about how Art feels about Alysha. I had her as my F2 but maybe she is F1 and Matilda is F2. Do you normally have the F1 guessed by now?

Also just a thought - it's a bit wacky but I'll put it out there- is it possible, due to the final girls being so close and still very friendly after the filming has finished, that they are deliberately being misleading on SM so no one can guess the F1. The fact that Poppy, Dani and Alysha are posting these things and still being super friendly with each other and Matilda does seem weird. They wouldn't be posting these things to hurt the F1 as they are close so maybe they are posting these things to help the F1? Maybe they are deliberating trying to confuse the fans that are following their posts?
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:47 am

Katiebelle... my confusion doesn't lie with what the girls are doing it lies with what Art has been doing post-show.

His liking the posts by Alysha and these posts are romantic... that is, her posting a pic of her from her date with him and a post she had of her that her niece had made as a pretend date card from Art (so her niece obviously knows who Art is, even if only from the telly, the little girl create a pretend date card from Art). And then the recent post today about champagne, massage, etc?? That seems like something a guy would do for a girl rather than a girl do for a girl. And Art liked the post.

All I can say is that it has always been between Matilda or Alysha as F1 for me since the start of the show.

The only thing about Alysha is that we haven't seen her say she has genuine feelings for Art. We have seen Matilda say this repeatedly. Alysha is more focused on making sure that Art only wants her while Matilda is seen saying she wants Art to know she will fight for him and wants him to know she is in it for the long haul.

If Art takes Matilda to final 2 girls (F2) and she is not F1, it will blow my mind. So the show makes me feel like Matilda is F1 but post-show social media activity by Art has me confused... very confused.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 am

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Rtyryr10
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Yjghjg10

It's things like this along with Art's SM activity regarding Alysha that make me think she may be F1 question .

If so, then Matilda is either F2 or F3. I really don't know. It may be that based on the rumors TBNZ is going ahead with pro-Matilda stuff (Danielle's interview, Prime Minister saying Matilda should win, and now Woman's Day non-spoiler) all to show the heartbreak of Matilda at the end? sad

It has always been post-show SM activity that has made me think Alysha is F1 since I posted on this board week's back that that may be the case. According to the timeline, Dani and Alysha have the latest SM activity with Matilda being 3rd active. If Matilda is F2 or F3 then it will also make sense why Matilda and Dani are still so close. Also, Woman's Day follows only Art, Alysha and Amanda on IG. They did a feature on Amanda and her kids. So... will see.

Alysha posts the most pics about herself and her dates with Art from the show in addition to Dani... so are they F2?

Would be an interesting twist if Dani and Alysha are F2 since neither of them got an intro video. Has that ever happened before in any franchise? They would have had the most physical stuff with Art (as seen up until now including the preview of Ep 11 Art kissing Alysha from what is speculated). Another interesting thing is they were both hidden in the first episode (Dani we never saw get her rose from Art but she did get it and Alysha did talk to Art one on one but they never showed it). Also, BOTH Dani and Alysha are the ones that are NOT shown on TBNZ facebook page of pictures of the girls... they are not included. So if they are F2 then they are both hidden...

The next few episodes will certainly shed some light...

May need to start analyzing some more between Art and Alysha and not just Art and Matilda vs. Art and Dani. - So far, he seems to be chasing Alysha, imo more than the other girls.
- They did have that conversation where Alysha says to Art that their goals or something align, also snippet in one episode where she says they both have the same sassy sense of humor.
- And Art has told her he really likes her. Reassured her.
- She has also said that he needs to win HER heart and to wait for a second date for a kiss. Art said something in ITM that was basically a tell that she would get another date.
- This upcoming episode it seems that Art says that kissing Alysha was "worth the wait".
- In upcoming episode there is also something about Art and Alysha and the whole "Deal breaker" summary is indicating trouble that probably isn't anything at all since we see Art and Alysha talking at the CP and we see she gets a rose on her date.

For me, it really is between Matilda and Alysha for F1 and always has been.

If Matilda is not F1 then maybe her liking the post about Art spilling the beans so to speak was actually her supporting Alysha if she is F1 since the rumors have thus far been about Dani, Matilda or Poppy being F1.

Watch the rumors begin that Alysha is F1 once she gets the kiss with Art...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:41 am

Since we are speculating who may be F1 and all the F4 (Matilda, Dani, Alysha and Poppy) Just to give some Poppy = F1 thought...

Poppy updated her FB pic on Feb 21 so we thought she was back home... however! on March 14th NZ time around 9am she posted a photo of herself in Fiji. This is the place where The New Zealand Herald said at least one contestant goes to Fiji for Fantasy Date before meeting the parents of Art.

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 11036037_10153349085398676_3701094139983787528_n
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153349085398676&set=a.10150621522073676.412967.502263675&type=1&theater

What is also interesting is that there is a place for food for another person so whomever is taking the photo is likely that person. Is it Art?

So the question is... regarding her earlier Feb 21 SM activity... maybe they just had their phones with them during Feb week? Poppy has already posted photos on her IG showing that they did have their phones with them while filming...

What makes me think she may have gone to Fiji and her SM activity may not be a clue she left too soon is that in the comments about the Fiji pic she posts this

Charlotte Poppy Salter Indeed it is Peter !! That's where I woke up that morning!!

Is Poppy F1? There are many rumors that she is. Art also visited the lululemon store... a sign? There were rumors that they were spotted running together at night. His sister also likes posts that Poppy has on IG. Poppy is someone that Art has asked if SHE likes him. "Do you see yourself with someone like me?" Art has asked Poppy.

Even if not F1 then she could have gone to Fiji for Fantasy Dates if there were 3 girls for Fantasy Dates. Also, it would be colder around March 14th since it is Southern Hemisphere and higher altitude.

ETA: did some stalk/sleuthing and found out that Poppy's mom @sjstubbs traveled to NZ and visited Poppy the week of Feb 24-Feb 26. This is the timeline when there was supposed to be a "break in filming" for Art to attend his mother's wedding (Feb 28 or March 1st). According to the timeline this means that there could have been an extended time and maybe even HTDs (hometown dates) were that week or something? If so, then that pushes the timeline back but if Poppy got the last HTD before FD then that could make sense... 

It would also make sense that Poppy's mom would fly to NZ since she lives is Australia and easier to go to NZ than Art flying to AUS for a HTD. Or, she could have just visited with her daughter ... the thing that is interesting is the post by Poppy about Fiji and being there in March and also Poppy's mom posting about her trip and being at her daughter's place and looking at roses on the table. It was always speculated that Poppy got a HTD due to her ITM saying that she needed her father's approval. Also, Poppy is the only one with an intro video before her SD. 

We are looking at a very different timeline than originally thought and maybe it is because while filming was 6+ weeks total it is not accounting for days off from filming... who knows how they filmed this (Bach Aussie S2 they took time off and were still filming when the show aired). Mike the host said that filming wasn't finished when the season aired but that may be due to WTA being filmed still etc.  no idea

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Hmmmg10
vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 33 Op_op_10
http://websta.me/p/929361245862892623_28477820
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:22 am

since we have a picture of dani in fidji too. that makes 2

ps: I feel I am repeating myself in several thread since I see the same exact picture and almost comment very often. sorry, mod. feel feel to delete my redundant comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:58 am

I'm now catching up on this thread. Great sleuthing going on here.

So from the speculation Alysha could be the F1.

If she is, I now she why Matilda only has one photo of her time on the show.

I found this strange.

My thing is the possible/spoiled F1 only post intimate shots of themselves and the bachelor.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am

ElonM wrote:I'm now catching up on this thread. Great sleuthing going on here.

I found this strange.

My thing is the possible/spoiled F1 only post intimate shots of themselves and the bachelor.

IA. It is my confusion with the show vs. post-show SM activity and why I was so quick to say Alysha is F1 based purely on SM activity so early in the season.

I have the dilemma of edit (Matilda getting intro video and Alysha doesn't for a first season of TBNZ that is odd, imo but still possible as well as the "theme music" between her and Art) and the post-show SM activity (Art liking posts that Alysha makes that are bachelor-related to her dates with him).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I'm now catching up on this thread. Great sleuthing going on here.

I found this strange.

IA. It is my confusion with the show vs. post-show SM activity and why I was so quick to say Alysha is F1 based purely on SM activity so early in the season.

I have the dilemma of edit (Matilda getting intro video and Alysha doesn't for a first season of TBNZ that is odd, imo but still possible as well as the "theme music" between her and Art) and the post-show SM activity (Art liking posts that Alysha makes that are bachelor-related to her dates with him).

If I were to determine the F1 by Art's SM activity that person would be Alysha.

However, thus far Matilda has been very quiet on IG whereas Alysha has been posting up a storm. Also from her posting she is no longer  teaching but rather doing a post grad.

As nice a person that Art is I don't think he's that nice to be liking so much pics on her IG given he's with Dani or Matilda. I'm most certain his tweet when he was tagged in the Dani twitter exchange is a good example.

So unless his F1 is good friends with the F2 I don't see that happening.

The editing is telling me Matilda is F1 and social media is saying its Alysha.

Art's SM is also saying Alysha.

So which should I believe?

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:44 am

HEA wrote:since we have a picture of dani in fidji too. that makes 2

ps: I feel I am repeating myself in several thread since I see the same exact picture and almost comment very often. sorry, mod. feel feel to delete my redundant comment.

You're correct.

There should only be one post in one sleuthing thread, copied to a No Discussion thread if necessary. It's confusing to read the same post in several different topics which creates several different discussions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again