SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:43 am

Watching from Australia now (via live streaming). Loving it so far!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:50 am

Kapiti wrote:Watching from Australia now (via live streaming). Loving it so far!!

Same here!! How good looking is he? Matilda will be F1, I'm calling it now. They were so cute together when he tripped right after telling her to watch her step giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:14 am

AmyB wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Watching from Australia now (via live streaming). Loving it so far!!

Same here!! How good looking is he? Matilda will be F1, I'm calling it now. They were so cute together when he tripped right after telling her to watch her step giggling

Hehe! That moment was really cute, she's definitely going far! Who else did you like? Poppy made me laugh a lot, hope she stays on for awhile!
Loving him as a lead so far, especially considering the last bach season I watched was Au # 2 (Blake bleh!).

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:25 am

Kapiti wrote:
AmyB wrote:

Hehe! That moment was really cute, she's definitely going far! Who else did you like? Poppy made me laugh a lot, hope she stays on for awhile!
Loving him as a lead so far, especially considering the last bach season I watched was Au # 2 (Blake bleh!).

Yes, Poppy is hilarious! I liked Alysha (not sure if that's how you spell it, she was one of the blondes) as well, and I thought I would like Chrystal before the season began but she's definitely going to be the villain. Nobody else really stood out to me, how about you? Oh god, Blake's season was pretty much a car crash wasn't it Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:38 am

AmyB wrote:
Yes, Poppy is hilarious! I liked Alysha (not sure if that's how you spell it, she was one of the blondes) as well, and I thought I would like Chrystal before the season began but she's definitely going to be the villain. Nobody else really stood out to me, how about you? Oh god, Blake's season was pretty much a car crash wasn't it Rolling Eyes

Alysha seemed really sweet. It's funny how much our opinions can change from just seeing their photos to seeing their personalities come out. He seemed to be onto Chrystal's game playing which is a plus for him!
So excited for AU Bach and bachette this year too!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:04 am

Art seems very cute here, haven't watched the episode yet, will try and find a link.

http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainment/who-is-the-bachelor-nz-meet-art-green-2015031719

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:57 am

Thanks Maddy for all the pics!! yes

There is an Episode thread that everyone can use while the show is airing.

Episode thread

There is also a Link thread, if anyone can share links for those of us who can't view the show.

Thanks for all the updates everyone!

ETA: if anyone comes across a link that lists all the contestants separately, please share so I can create the remaining threads for them. If the pictures are grouped it's more work for me. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:52 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 CASjqahUUAEnhurBachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Art_petals
Hometown: Martinborough
Height: 190cm

Arthur (26) is ambitious, active, handsome and very down to earth.

He grew up on a farm in Martinborough, later spending time in Wellington, then Christchurch before heading to university in Dunedin to study Sport Science.

Following his studies, Arthur managed a gym in remote Western Australia, where people were constantly seeking nutrition advice. He developed an interest in the paleo diet and now he runs and part-owns a company called Clean Paleo Ltd with two other friends. The business is going great guns and they’re set for world domination, having just moved into Australia and with China next on the radar.

With his intense schedule, he has been too busy to find love but he is ready to change that.

In the weekends you’ll find Arthur trying to surf, playing tennis, going up north to beaches and finding farmers’ markets. You also find him working as that’s the nature of his business.

His friends would describe him as fun, funny and active. They’d say he doesn’t like to sit still, is happy-go-lucky, positive, chilled and ready to find love.

His ideal woman is someone who is funny, active and intellectual with great eyes. He doesn’t mind if she’s smarter than him and ideally she’d have a good job with her own ambition and drive.

Arthur doesn’t want a high-maintenance girlfriend, but doesn’t mind a bit of sass.

He had a girlfriend for five years from the age of 18, but they split amicably when he went to Australia and she went further afield. He is now ready to settle down permanently.

Arthur is very close to his family and loves spending time with his six sisters.
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ/Bios/TheBachelor.aspx
Can move photos/SM/Media to different thread if non-discussion SM/Media/etc is made. Posting so can be moved later on if necessary (already lost posts when trying to preview to save).

From TBNZ facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 10374023_1574528626120468_2025674023532734564_n
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 10407308_1574515359455128_180293215951095626_n
Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 11043042_1571881203051877_2322021286815263126_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 KQUSZeHt

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 KQUSZeHu
http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx?gclid=CJzglNKtr8QCFQsxaQod_5EANg
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:29 am

He has dimples! Oh, I am so in, but hubby says I have to help clean the house before I get to watch. I love the NZ accent, it is a little easier for me to understand than a thick Australian accent. Is anyone doing screw caps? I would definitely put this guy in my avi. My friend here was sports science too switching over to physiology.

I am so excited for this one. If he doesn't find the one, can we bring him over and introduce him to Becca F2 from the last US version?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:He has dimples! Oh, I am so in, but hubby says I have to help clean the house before I get to watch.  I love the NZ accent, it is a little easier for me to understand than a thick Australian accent. Is anyone doing screw caps? I would definitely put this guy in my avi. My friend here was sports science too switching over to physiology.

I am so excited for this one. If he doesn't find the one, can we bring him over and introduce him to Becca F2 from the last US version?

:cutesmile!:giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:ETA: if anyone comes across a link that lists all the contestants separately, please share so I can create the remaining threads for them. If the pictures are grouped it's more work for me. TY!

Here it is: http://thespinoff.co.nz/05-03-2015/meet-the-bachelorettes-fish-n-chips-friendship-and-the-bloody-beach/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again