SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:15 pm

Diana wrote:
atem wrote:Will they be showing 'Andi's interview' on this episode?
She has a interview? no no

Speculation since she was in California last week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Off topic but if they honestly make her the Bachelorette again they are nuts. But if Brad of all people can get two tries. Suspect they probably will. no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:24 pm

She had a great time with family and friends but she's glad to be home because it's warmer. She can never be grateful without some sort of stupid comment at the end.

I don't care to watch a fake interview especially if Josh isn't there. The only purpose would be to make herself look good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Then she should think about doing something more productive than shop, eat out or travel for awhile. JMOAA. She can certainly do as she pleases. Trophy wife lookin good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Well, RS confirmed the interview with Andi happened and speculates it will be shown next week...Sunday or Monday. Unfortunately, we only get one side of the story. Me thinks someone is trying to rehabilitate her tarnished hard a** attorney image. I suspect we are about to see a kinder and gentler Andi. A little grovelling might be nice but, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm

RS in his column today said thats why she was in LA. To do an interview about the breakup. Josh was not there. He is not sure when it will be aired, but his guess was this episode.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS in his column today said thats why she was in LA. To do an interview about the breakup. Josh was not there. He is not sure when it will be aired, but his guess was this episode.

Looks like TPTB are looking for "filler." Just another reason to use the "mute" button. JMHO. 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Diana wrote:Off topic but if they honestly make her the Bachelorette again they are nuts. But if Brad of all people can get two tries. Suspect they probably will. no

speaking of Brad - if they did a Brad 3.0 ... I'd definitely watch :Nod: he's my all time favorite Bach, both times! his picker is off, but it'd be fun to see who'd he'd choose, or not choose, this time around. :hidingchair

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Brad 2.0 was strictly a shot in the dark by TPTB when they couldn't get who they wanted. I think he chose Emily because not choosing someone would have made him look really weird, and I think Chantal was too independent for him to handle.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Brad 2.0 was strictly a shot in the dark by TPTB when they couldn't get who they wanted.  I think he chose Emily because not choosing someone would have made him look really weird, and I think Chantal was too independent for him to handle.

They had their hearts set on Chris L but, he shot them down as he had met Payton and was a goner. As was Brad with Emily. She was his dream girl and the man couldn't string a sentence together when he was with her...poor sap.

I'm actually looking forward to the episode with Andi's interview. I suspect it will be another train wreck. 2pop

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Diana wrote:Off topic but if they honestly make her the Bachelorette again they are nuts. But if Brad of all people can get two tries. Suspect they probably will. no

speaking of Brad - if they did a Brad 3.0 ... I'd definitely watch :Nod:   he's my all time favorite Bach, both times!   his picker is off, but it'd be fun to see who'd he'd choose, or not choose, this time around. :hidingchair
I would watch, too. I like Brad. He is funny. One of my favorite bachelor moments is Brad eating his sloppy, saucy meatball sandwich.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
nutty1 wrote:RS in his column today said thats why she was in LA. To do an interview about the breakup. Josh was not there. He is not sure when it will be aired, but his guess was this episode.

Looks like TPTB are looking for "filler."  Just another reason to use the "mute" button.  JMHO.  8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

Yeah. There basically isn't much to say about this season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS