SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Sunday February 15th Chris Tells All - Regular epi Monday February 16th. Thanks Luvstruck.

Luvstruck wrote:Viewing Schedule Changes per Inquisitir

http://www.inquisitr.com/1804029/the-bachelor-2015-schedule-changes-chris-soules-episodes-shift-slightly-in-final-weeks/

A regular episode airs on Monday, February 2, and this is where Chris Soules and the ladies head to New Mexico. Chris will pare down his 11 remaining bachelorettes to the final nine. Another regular episode airs on Monday, February 9, and this one was filmed in South Dakota. Chris sends home another three ladies, pinning down his final six.

The following week, fans get a bonus night of Bachelor chaos. A “Chris Tells All” special will air on Sunday, February 15, according to TVLine. A full episode airs after the Soules tell-all and this should be the episode filmed in Iowa that narrows Chris’ final six down to his final four.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1804029/the-bachelor-2015-schedule-changes-chris-soules-episodes-shift-slightly-in-final-weeks/#CXqAGY4CYcxqZhVF.99

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Newto Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 pm

I'm not sure an hour of Chris trying to express himself is going to be a pleasant time for anyone, including him. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 am

Do we know when and where exactly the filming for this episode? . I would love to get the scoop. Anyone?. Million Thanks IA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Do we know when and where exactly the filming for this episode? . I would love to get the scoop. Anyone?. Million Thanks IA.

Sounds like from the description so far it is only him. No women tell all and he doesn't have to face the women he let go which has never been done before has it?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:25 pm

I believe the WTN will be later in the series as it always comes right after the FD episode. That way the cast is now at the remaining F2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:34 pm

I think RS said the WTA would be filmed 2/21. I may be wrong but that date sticks in my head.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:55 pm

wait so does this mean the Iowa episode is only one hour? How are they going to fit all the dates in that time period, Britt drama and TRC ? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:03 pm

It won't be three hours on Sunday will it? And then two on Monday? That's a lot..
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:03 pm

No, it is 3 hours long that night, according to TV Guide.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:No, it is 3 hours long that night, according to TV Guide.
Oh okay. Dang. May skip the first hour then. cantstopl (No I won't. My obsession with this hsow is back. I was doing so good not watching, I blame Whitney. rotfl )
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Will they be showing 'Andi's interview' on this episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:10 pm

atem wrote:Will they be showing 'Andi's interview' on this episode?
She has a interview? no no
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS