SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by metalgirl Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 am

I really do not like Carly anymore.

Talk about a girl always being "On".  She thinks she's a lot more entertaining than she is.  I'm seeing the mean girl side of her more & more.

And she seems to have taken over the tattle-tale duties from Ashley I. Not attractive.

Last edited by metalgirl on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That was awesome. What happened to the bouquet? we got ripped off!

Someone should tweet her and ask about it.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 am

metalgirl wrote:I really do not like Carly anymore.

Talk about a girl always being "On".  She thinks she's a lot more entertaining than she is.  I'm seeing the mean girl side of her more & more.

Same here! And the funny thing is she's going home tonight, so it'll be interesting to see her reaction.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesInMS Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That was awesome. What happened to the bouquet? we got ripped off!
I agree. Seems like they cut that to hide something.

JulesInMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

If she is the F1, i see them lasting until she wants out. she os completely a take charge kinda woman. I am not yet convinced its a great love, but then again most relationships that stand the test of time are not great loves

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

I may be in the minority but I think out of the girls left Britt would actually make a great Bachelorette.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

Trueloveforever wrote:

Same here! And the funny thing is she's going home tonight, so it'll be interesting to see her reaction.
I actually think Carly never thought she was going to make it further than this locale after watching her watch some of the other girls.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 am

What was the bouquet thing

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 am

MiniDiva wrote:

Someone should tweet her and ask about it.  

Perhaps it will be a "deleted scene" clip on the website. 

Crash a wedding - run "to the altar" - groom & garter - throw or catch the bouquet

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:19 am

I finally saw the sweet engaged Chris with Whitney out at the mural. I can see him wanting to save and make up her lack of family to her. Plus no issues of spending time between families.

Interested to see the Becca date now, it is pretty telling that Becca got back to back 1:1 dates.

I think Kaitlyn was already in the friend zone by now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 am

Don't google my wife! :whistle:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

I actually think Carly never thought she was going to make it further than this locale after watching her watch some of the other girls.

Agreed. I mean chris told her to be quiet and like 2 seconds later, he's kissing Britt in the same room as her. I think it happened twice too. If that happened to me, I know that I would not make it to F4 IMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS