SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:12 am

Yupp apparently Ryan R and Jaclyn are still together so this is a Jamie and Doug 2.0

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:14 am

Oh Jaclyn

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 am

We're in for another Jamie and Doug situation. I knew they kept making a big deal about Jaclyn being attracted to him for a reason.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:23 am

So if each of these couples is gonna mirror a couple from the first season my guesses would be.
Ryan R/Jaclyn = Doug/Jamie
Ryan D/Jessica = Vaughn/Monet (this is mainly because of the vibe I get from Ryan)
Sean/Davina = Jason/Courtney

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 87b72b10 perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 86669110 perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 am

^ I totally agree with you Umn. :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Yupp apparently Ryan R and Jaclyn are still together so this is a Jamie and Doug 2.0

BlackHalo wrote:We're in for another Jamie and Doug situation. I knew they kept making a big deal about Jaclyn being attracted to him for a reason.

Love the Hehners!..so im good with that :cutesmile!: . Plus, i do think Jaclyn is far more normal and easy going than Jamie...maybe like i said, the editors just need to borrow Damie's storyline and edit for this season.. perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 am

umngirl wrote:So if each of these couples is gonna mirror a couple from the first season my guesses would be.
Ryan R/Jaclyn = Doug/Jamie
Ryan D/Jessica = Vaughn/Monet (this is mainly because of the vibe I get from Ryan)
Sean/Davina = Jason/Courtney

i totes agree with this. its only Season 2 they have came up to. No more creative plot needed, yet. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 am

If Jamie can come around to Doug, Ryan R. and Jaclyn will be fine.cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:33 am

BlackHalo wrote:If Jamie can come around to Doug, Ryan R. and Jaclyn will be fine.cantstopl  

Hey now..Doug is actually a spin-off of Kevin Costner..and Ryan R is a mix between Sean Penn and the young Robert de Niro..at least to my broken eye rofl

i am perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698 at Jac saying she cant stand his 'accent' . Which i cant disagree since I found him kinda 'gargling' when he speaks... perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:46 am

The Hehners are one of a kind for me (love me some Doug, LOL). I'm not convinced with Sean and Davina...but I'm probably just falling victim to buying into the edit.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:54 am

Thomigirl wrote:The Hehners are one of a kind for me (love me some Doug, LOL). I'm not convinced with Sean and Davina...but I'm probably just falling victim to buying into the edit.

IKR? ,me two... :cutesmile!:
i think Jamie was totally hit the jackpot when she found Dog.  Their story is really a fairy-tale-ish one  giggling . Jamie got what she wanted and needed, albeit the rocky start. So many moments of them that just melted my heart : the 6 months reveal , car Christmas gift and Doug's proposal in the audition. All were cute, funny and heartwarming at the same time beatingheart.  I so look forward to their vow renewal on 24. I know my heart is gonna be melting again... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:07 am

Wow, I don't get a good vibe from Ryan D and Jessica...and I haven't even looked at their IGs.

I'm actually hopeful with Sean and Davina. Sean seems like he's got a great heart. If Davina can let him in, I could see their match working.

Definitely Jaclyn and Ryan R are the new Doug and Jamie...only Jaclyn doesn't seem to have the same traumatic background as Jamie. It will be interesting to see if/how she comes around.

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit