SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Brill wrote:I will be watching the show and making my opinions on what I see between the couples as I see them interact.
I'm with you, Brill. I want to watch the show each week and see how things evolve between the couples. 

I've decided to blog the show and will be including a "behind the scenes" lens from Dr. Cilona in my blog each week. I love this show.  :wedding :sprinklehearts
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Looking forward to your Blog posts, Beeleever. cheerleader

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Great news Bee!! Looking forward to your blog! Post it in the media thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Brill wrote:I will be watching the show and making my opinions on what I see between the couples as I see them interact.
I'm with you, Brill. I want to watch the show each week and see how things evolve between the couples. 

I've decided to blog the show and will be including a "behind the scenes" lens from Dr. Cilona in my blog each week. I love this show.  :wedding :sprinklehearts

Looking forward to it Bee...  rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Awww....thanks so much. Hopefully I can post it tomorrow. I'm waiting on Dr. C! Let me know if you have burning questions you want me to ask him for future blogs. 

This week I asked if the individuals were cast in roles since they so closely matched last season's couples. I also asked if the experts would play a more significant role in this season's show and if there was something he saw when he viewed last night's show that surprised him since he is not involved in editing.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 pm

Beeleever wrote:Awww....thanks so much. Hopefully I can post it tomorrow. I'm waiting on Dr. C! Let me know if you have burning questions you want me to ask him for future blogs. 

This week I asked if the individuals were cast in roles since they so closely matched last season's couples. I also asked if the experts would play a more significant role in this season's show and if there was something he saw when he viewed last night's show that surprised him since he is not involved in editing.

Aww..its great if you can get an inside scoop from Dr. C yes

since Ryan D and Jessica are the ones im having concerns about perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 23 2498057887 , is it possible for you to ask Dr. C whether :
- both having divorced parents effected the way they value a marriage? (in light of putting all their best to make the marriage work?)
- they have too similar personality straits that could damage their marriage ? (from their SMs i get an impression of 'self-absorbed' from both..so its not hard for me to imagine they tend to butt-headings all the time... giggling )

tyvm IA Bee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:57 pm

an oldies but goodies....glad to know that the premise of the docuseries is "to be real as possible" yes. Its surprising to me that “The experts never saw any of the footage,” .

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/09/married-first-sight-chris-coelen-interview/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:48 am

Has this been posted? Little Ryan R. and Jac interviews.

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/ryan-r-and-jaclyn-have-doubts

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishgal1082 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:51 pm

There was a promo after the show that had a preview of next weeks episode, but i cant find it, does anyone know where i could find that- its not on fyi, a&e or youtube...

Irishgal1082

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Irishgal1082 wrote:There was a promo after the show that had a preview of next weeks episode, but i cant find it, does anyone know where i could find that- its not on fyi, a&e or youtube...

have you checked it here?...hopefully its there

http://vodlocker.com/n580akw609aj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:22 pm

There is a repeat show on now for those who have not see it on A&E

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Thanks reason!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit