SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Fivesolas76 Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Andi and Josh were not a good match personality wise.  Both too stubborn and that is not going to work in the real world.  I do believe that they were in love and probably had incredible passion between the two of them.  I would LOVE to see Josh as the next bachelor.  JMO

They didn't seem to be spiritually compatible, either. Josh puts God first, Andi puts herself first. That's not going to gel very well.

Fivesolas76

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:55 pm

It's funny, because though they were the couple I cared least about in this entire franchise, they are the ones I thought would make it. Maybe because I didn't follow them at all post show, I didn't see the red flags.

Once Nick said he slept with her, I think deep down, Mama M wrote Andi off.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:It's funny, because though they were the couple I cared least about in this entire franchise, they are the ones I thought would make it. Maybe because I didn't follow them at all post show, I didn't see the red flags.

Deep down, in the middle and on the surface.

What I can't reconcile is Andi saying she's never loved like that before and sleeping with Nick. Kissing other guys is a requirement of the show to keep the suspense of who is the F1, sleeping with them is a personal choice. If Andi was in love with Josh like she claims to be, Nick wouldn't have stood a chance to be intimate with her. I think she's more egobroken than heartbroken, she was dumped.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Andi is in great need of some soul searching. She needs to be honest with herself.

Is she upset that she has lost the great love of her life? If so, why wasn't she willing to compromise more for the sake of the relationship? People may have bad habits (like being stubborn) but we're not incapable of changing those aspects of ourselves. People who always have to be right can end up being some of the loneliest people out there.

Is she surrounding herself with friends who support her personal growth or who just like to be superficial and shallow about themselves and others?

If she wasn't willing to give in from time to time, how could she expect Josh to do so? And, if it became a situation where they each constantly felt as if they had to appease the other and make huge sacrifices, doesn't that point in the direction that they weren't a good match to begin with? Shouldn't you be glad that you figured that out now, and use that knowledge going forward to know what you can and cannot live with?

She needs to figure out who she is before she can expect to enter any future relationship. She seems so adrift.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It's funny, because though they were the couple I cared least about in this entire franchise, they are the ones I thought would make it. Maybe because I didn't follow them at all post show, I didn't see the red flags.

What I can't reconcile is Andi saying she's never loved like that before and sleeping with Nick.  Kissing other guys is a requirement of the show to keep the suspense of who is the F1, sleeping with them is a personal choice.   If Andi was in love with Josh like she claims to be, Nick wouldn't have stood a chance to be intimate with her.  I think she's more egobroken than heartbroken, she was dumped.

Absolutely. To me, those 2 things are simultaneously impossible. She could not have been 100% sure of this great love, because just days prior she slept with Nick. People who are so in love do not behave that way...even on this show...IMO.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Bet2Win wrote:

What I can't reconcile is Andi saying she's never loved like that before and sleeping with Nick.  Kissing other guys is a requirement of the show to keep the suspense of who is the F1, sleeping with them is a personal choice.   If Andi was in love with Josh like she claims to be, Nick wouldn't have stood a chance to be intimate with her.  I think she's more egobroken than heartbroken, she was dumped.
If we are to believe Courtney's book she said Ashley also slept with Ben. Look at her and JP it didn't ruin their future and also I think most leads sleeps with both women/men.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:03 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

If we are to believe Courtney's book she said Ashley also slept with Ben. Look at her and JP it didn't ruin their future and also I think most leads sleeps with both women/men.

Well, I cannot imagine Josh (the alpha dog that he is) was too pleased. I'm sure it has always sat just at the edges of his consciousness. Not to mention the ATFR fiasco in which this little nugget got announced to all the world, including Mrs Murray and all of her viewing audience. I'm sure that it has sat at the edges of her consciousness as well. Andi took a calculated risk when she chose to sleep with both men. Unfortunately for her, it didn't pay off or remain under the rug. She was forced to deal with her own actions. And if she continued to behave in an egocentric, entitled, selfish manner throughout her relationship with Josh, it just kept being a reminder to Josh that she was once very selfish (sleeping with Nick) and she continues to be so, and she is never going to change. Hence, his buyer's remorse. IMO of course.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Fivesolas76 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Andi and Josh were not a good match personality wise.  Both too stubborn and that is not going to work in the real world.  I do believe that they were in love and probably had incredible passion between the two of them.  I would LOVE to see Josh as the next bachelor.  JMO

They didn't seem to be spiritually compatible, either. Josh puts God first, Andi puts herself first. That's not going to gel very well.

I don't see anything in the above quotes that has to be a deal breaker.  Opposite personalities, similar personalities, differences in religion and/or politics can all be overcome if you put the relationship above all else.  My feeling is Andi couldn't do that.  It was her way or the highway and Josh chose the open road.  Andi better get herself straight or she's going to be a very lonely woman.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Although they both may be stubborn I believe if two people are stubborn but truly in love, they can make it work. IMO it's more than just being stubborn. She tends to have traits of being narcissistic. She thinks she's very important, she needs the ego inflated, she needs everyone to admire her. She came to us as a tough ADA where in fact, she crumbles under the slightest hint of criticism.

There is no compromising from someone with those behaviors. It's going to be that way or no way. No one will ever be supportive enough, because they aren't willing to give in to anything. She even mentioned they get annoyed by each other's actions. IMO that was referring to the hacking tweet.

Josh has clearly moved on long ago. His tweet last night is another indication of him moving forward.

I hope she can do the same, and stop hanging on to what she had because IMO she won't have it again.

When they chose Andi to be their next leading lady, the producers started writing the script to make Andi out to be this tough ADA who had it "all together" - whereas in actuality Andi was neither of those things.  Andi, instead, was full of insecurities and in need of lots of reassurances, and even admitted to Josh that she was a handful - to which he said that he was up for that challenge.

IMO Josh had already bought into the fantasy of Andi being the perfect woman for him, even before he stepped out of the limo.  It was not until after they started to really get to know one another that reality reared its ugly head.  It is too bad that we will probably never hear Josh's side of things, but I do think that he is the one who ended the relationship.

In my opinion, Andi is having a harder time with the breakup, because Josh seems to be dealing with it better than her, he seems to have moved on quickly and does not appear to have any doubts that he made the right decision.  Whereas Andi has tried to put on a brave face, by posting pictures of her partying with her girlfriends and acting as if she is doing just fine without Josh, which apparently is not true.  I think that is stings Andi that Josh does not appear to be hurting.

After watching that interview with her last night, I started to wonder why Andi would have even agreed to do that, so soon after she and Josh announced that they had called off the engagement.  From the looks of things, she was not ready, because I thought that she came across as someone who has no real direction in her life right now and does not know what is the next step she needs to take.  I highly doubt that she is going to be able to make it in the fashion industry either.  And, there was no mention of that last night.  She seemed utterly lost to me. I can't believe that that is the image that she would have wanted to portray. scratch

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:53 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:CH "loves her to death" and considers her a good friend and he couldn't bring a box of Kleenex? Suspect no no

I think it was intentional- they wanted a "brutal" interview. Too bad it was more like disgusting.

I agree that TPTB wanted a brutal interview, (because that's what BFF's do to one another, right?  no no ) but I don't think her having access to tissues would have made it that much less visually brutal. But, I'm sure that they did hide the tissues on purpose, because that is their MO.

Whenever I go to a wake or funeral (a place where I anticipate getting teary eyed) I make sure to bring my own tissues with me. I'm pretty sure that Andi anticipated getting emotional during the taping. She should have done the same. Or she could have asked for a tissue.

Nick's tweet was classy.

What was Nicks tweet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
MiaHawk
cindebugg
sbolduc
StacyNor
Ariela
Maddy
Ash2214
Mustang19
Bet2Win
julychild
b