SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:07 pm

I believe this nugget belong here (deleted scene) :

Chris: Eventhough we dont have many times we still make progress, you know...in weird ways...giggling.
Becca : i know...

Bonus :
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 Becca-photos

IMO they look quite cozy eventhough haven't had their first kiss yet. (that is what supposed to be in real life, right?...Smiley )

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 020415bachelorchrissoulesbeccatilley5-1423063730

Pretty sure this one was left on edit floor!... :whistle:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:13 pm

I love how Becca doesn't fall into negativity on SM and she was the only one not shown being b***** about Britt on Monday. This girl ouses class. Whoever gets her will be a lucky man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 am

Mura, I see you found the canoe hand scene! There was only one movement I couldn't capture, no matter how much ff/rw and pausing I did.  After Chris turns his hands flat into hers, he slightly pulls them toward him.  It was cute and very quick, before they changed to her leaning into kiss him.  So I think she may have taken the hand tug as come on over.  Hugesmile giggling

ETA: I was waiting on them to move too much or too quickly in that canoe and wind up in the water. giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:07 am

Another deleted scene :

i just wanted to reiterate that The Bachelor himself bothered to spill this BTS footage on his blog, in prior ABC releasing above clip.

What you didn't get to see was that, during our date, Becca's horse went rogue and galloped down a hill past mine. Her horse ran into my leg and nearly knocked me off! After getting my horse under control and double-checking my drawers to make sure I hadn't soiled them (thankfully all was good), I raced up to Becca to help her and make sure she was okay. When I finally caught up, I couldn't believe how calm she was. That, my friends, is one strong woman. -C Soules, Bachelor Blog Episode 6, People.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 am

Thanks mura, these clips are adorable. She has such an endearing nature about her.

She comes across with such calmness, and tranquility. Very sweet girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Mura, I see you found the canoe hand scene! There was only one movement I couldn't capture, no matter how much ff/rw and pausing I did.  After Chris turns his hands flat into hers, he slightly pulls them toward him.  It was cute and very quick, before they changed to her leaning into kiss him.  So I think she may have taken the hand tug as come on over.  Hugesmile giggling

ETA:  I was waiting on them to move too much or too quickly in that canoe and wind up in the water.  giggling

Ha!!..glad to know that im not the only one being a sucker of everything joined hands. tehehehhe..j/k bestbud!. Whats wrong with me? giggling.

i am still hehehe at your ETA.

btw, at the risk of being too demanding..would you mind to consider to re-make the caps i made on their early Joined Hands Edition i put on the SC thread?. I feel embarrassed just by seeing it. Those are too ugly!..laugh out loud. I am referring to the ones of their alone time on Epi.3, Epi 5 and Epi. 6. Would love to have them on HDs Praying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks mura, these clips are adorable. She has such an endearing nature about her.

She comes across with such calmness, and tranquility. Very sweet girl.

my pleasure GA!...you have said it best... :yes: . I love that she is very sweet girl, yet still have edges and adventurous . A perfect mix of sweet and spice. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I believe this nugget belong here (deleted scene) :

***snipped***

Seeing this again, reminded me of something on the HTDs. In your clip, Chris says something like it's been worth the wait. On the HTD during a PI that I believe to be made post filming in LA, Chris says this after talking to Becca's mom. If it is a PI made post season, then it's part of the story that TPTB want us to see.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 976e1395-6079-49f7-aa22-0091af89bb11

And of course, mura, I know you posted this from Becca's IG from December 15, but here it is again. (Becca's IG)

beccatilley5
2 months ago
#werth #werd

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 Screenshot2015-02-18at92549PM

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:40 am

This is just something I noticed...

Becca and Chris were already in the FS when she told him her "secret". Background is different from when they were sitting outside.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:47 am

Litta, interesting note about the screen cap about what Chris said on her HTD. He was wearing the same shirt in a PI during Whitney's Iowa date so it probably was post filming. Good eye!

Talking about Becca during her HTD
"It be really great to be the guy Becca has been waiting for"
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 RbXNee3

Talking about Whitney during her Iowa one on one
"The pictures that Whitney and I took together really truly capture how I feel about her but there is one picture that stood out to me as being really special"
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 31 Na1MiCQ
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:52 am

julychild wrote:This is just something I noticed...

Becca and Chris were already in the FS when she told him her "secret". Background is different from when they were sitting outside.

Ah, so she does accompany him to the FS. I'm sure all they will share is a sugared doughnut. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
julychild wrote:This is just something I noticed...

Ah, so she does accompany him to the FS.  I'm sure all they will share is a sugared doughnut.  giggling  
cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry