SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Litta123 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I do apologize for bringing another show into this thread, but this situation reminds me of it - and similarities.
F3 - my favorite (Kaitlyn - no tears, babe!)
F2 - mature, poised, sweetheart of a woman, with a life-story of strength
F1 - the youngest (of the 3), who loves life (SM speaks louder than the TB edit) and has no experience of a heartbreak.
F1 and F3 became good friends and often joke on twitter (Becca & Kaitlyn nuggets)

Ah, what an interesting parallel! I see what you're saying. yes

I can see that! :yes: I noticed Jenna commented on one of the producer's IG. Wonder if she's noticed it too.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abO-pYW_y5c

Can you watch this, Elon?  

I still can't see it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:42 pm

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abO-pYW_y5c

Can you watch this, Elon?  

I still can't see it.

:bigsigh:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Neither do I. BachelorTV on YT also doesn't have all the previews.
Can anyone just explain what you can see.

I know that many believe in the spoilers, because they haven't failed yet, things are moving in that direction, but I honestly feel calmness with my belief. Then if I am wrong, I won't ever comment on the edit again and probably I'll stop posting about this show dynamic, because it means I really don't learn anything from it. I will be happy either way it ends.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:10 pm

It's a 31 second preview. The essence is that Chris is falling love with all three and he's more confused than ever. The creepy announcer says something like only one thing will help him decide -- the fantasy suites. Chris says he is going to want to know that the intimacy can be there. Creepy announcer, "But this fantasy date can't be touched!" Then Becca tells him she's a virgin. CA: "Think you know how this RC ends?" Then Chris looks at the girls and asks to speak to one of them. It implies Becca, but the audience isn't shown for sure. CA: "Think again!" Then a close up on Kaitlyn she looks towards the others saying , "Oh shoot!"

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Chris says he is falling for all three of the women, but is confused. It shows a quick peek of the fantasy dates and that one date can't be touched. Becca tells him she is a virgin and his expression is serious. Finally, it shows the ceremony with Chris getting ready to hand out the roses, but he stops and asks to talk to someone. Quick shots of all the girls and Kaitlyn says, "Oh, shoot!"

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:20 pm

I meant to add that Chris says (actual Chris VO) he needs to know the intimacy can be there. Interesting use of the tense -- it implies for the future -- not needing to know that the intimacy is currently there.

This doesn't necessarily mean a thing. It could be the "Nick Effect" so Chris chooses to sleep with none.  Or if he is leaning towards Becca, this will be interesting -- would he choose to sleep with either Whitney or Kaitlyn? From the episode description, I believe she has the 3rd date.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Chris says he is falling for all three of the women, but is confused .  It shows a quick peek of the fantasy dates and that one date can't be touched. Becca tells him she is a virgin and his expression is serious.  Finally, it shows the ceremony with Chris getting ready to hand out the roses, but he stops and asks to talk to someone.  Quick shots of all the girls and Kaitlyn says, "Oh, shoot!"  

Of course he is, like the other 18 bachelors were Rolling Eyes . You know, the only time this show will surprise me if the lead says that he knows who he will choose instead of giving us the same crap we heard 964345678987654 times before.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Much thanks for the synopsis of the preview ladies.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 pm

From the Whitney thread
momoftrips wrote:Here you go!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 2it1ovc
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 25z022c
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 Ws7l81
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 57 A1pt94

Both Cat and Emily (F1s) standing in the middle where Becca is standing for the f3 RC. All the girls standing where Whitney is standing have all ended up F2/F3 interesting question

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:I meant to add that Chris says (actual Chris VO) he needs to know the intimacy can be there. Interesting use of the tense -- it implies for the future -- not needing to know that the intimacy is currently there.

This doesn't necessarily mean a thing. It could be the "Nick Effect" so Chris chooses to sleep with none.  Or if he is leaning towards Becca, this will be interesting -- would he choose to sleep with either Whitney or Kaitlyn? From the episode description, I believe she has the 3rd date.
w

Late to the party but like your thinking!
I agree that something is off with the current spoilers !
I just find it hard to believe that Chris would take Becca to the final if he already knew he was picking Whit!
Would think he would take kaitlyn as she seems more of a free spirit !
To know Becca has not been in love & if she tells him she is before FRC , there's where I find it hard to think he would dump her! But maybe he really is conflicted between them!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:34 pm

USAGold wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I meant to add that Chris says (actual Chris VO) he needs to know the intimacy can be there. Interesting use of the tense -- it implies for the future -- not needing to know that the intimacy is currently there.

w

Late to the party but like your thinking!
I agree that something is off with the current spoilers !
I just find it hard to believe that Chris would take Becca to the final if he already knew he was picking Whit!
Would think he would take kaitlyn as she seems more of a free spirit !
To know Becca has not been in love & if she tells him she is before FRC , there's where I find it hard to think he would dump her! But maybe he really is conflicted between them!!

My only hesitation to this thought is that Chris kept women that he wasn't interested in all season because TPTB told him too. If they wanted Kaitlyn as the bachelorette and truly do think that F2s can't be the bachelorette, then I can see TPTB telling him to let go of Kaitlyn instead of Becca. Some thought this might be why Emily's season was originally spoiled as Sean as F2 and Arie as F3, that it was her initial decision and then TPTB made her change to have Sean for the bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry