SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 9jfvas
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Decorate away, Mura and welcome ChrisBecca! I agree with everything you said. I saw their "connection"...there's that word again...during their SQT on episode 3 with the beautiful scenery in the background. Now, that was a money shot, imo! Then their first 1on1 was so much fun, carefree, relaxed and they really connected. Poor little Sully with his panic attack, but Becca handled that horse like a pro. Don't even get me started on her shooting skills! Chris said, "If a women can shoot a gun, she is a 10 in my book!" She was a better shot than Chris! giggling Their first kiss was so sweet and tender. Ah, gah, I'm getting all sappy. I better stop. Anyway, welcome and keep posting!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Love her response TLA.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 Empty Welcome to the new Chrecca fan!

Post by mimitalks Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:Hello! Im new here and have been lurking and enjoying reading everyones thought on Chris and Becca the past few days!  When ABC gave Chris the opportunity to be the Bachelor, he found a real treasure (A WHOLE TREASURE CHEST!) in Becca, and if RS is right and Chris did indeed propose to Whitney....then...well....good luck to Chris and God bless him...he missed his soulmate and may never be married!

Welcome to Chreccaville, Chrisbecca! I am mostly a lurker, too, but I get to a point I just have to emote. I think it is cool that you were pro-Whitney first and did an about face. You are in good company here. We seem to be mostly pro-Becca, no matter how it ends up.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:50 pm

If, indeed, Chris pulls Becca aside at the RC it will be really interesting. Is he trying to determine if she's all in? If she'll have her heart broken (in a devastating fashion) if she's not f1? Is he reassuring her that the night in the fantasy suite was really about talking and not about sex? I have a feeling, based on nothing at all, that she has not told Chris that she's in love with him while the others have (well, sort of with Kaitlin going into the FD episode). Before he gives her a rose, does he want to be sure it's worth it?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:02 pm

The way Chris looks at Becca heartbeat
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 Ok62id
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 2yv49on
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 Iznkae
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 2llj3g6

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Love, love all these SC's. Thanks TLA! You have a better version of my avatar. can I use yours?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Pia1 wrote:Love, love all these SC's. Thanks TLA! You have a better version of my avatar. can I use yours?
Of course Smiley!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:13 pm

New pic of Becca from last nigh
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 61 2vw7ogl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:14 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Love, love all these SC's. Thanks TLA! You have a better version of my avatar. can I use yours?
Of course Smiley!

Thank you! Love the way he looks at her. I must say that these are some of the BL I noticed while I was watching the epi's but since I read the spoilers I didn't analyze them too much. Whether she's chosen or not I'm just enjoying their interactions. Smiley

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I believe there was a couple that filmed it during the WTA.  I still think it is suspicious that Becca and Chris are in LA again at the same time.  

IMHO, either she is final 1 or, they are considering her for the bachelorette.  Maybe she has meetings with producers etc.  ;)

I agree Becca looks happy so either way she is fine.  

I think we---the sleuthers---will know who is final 1 by the LCD.  TPTB stop hiding things and put it out there.  Andi was so "lukewarm" with Nick it was obvious even to his biggest fans.  Smiley
I think you are right soccermom, there were quite a few and some of them very recently that were shot during the WTA/MTA weekends.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Love all the new pics and decorations.  

Just a friendly reminder there are a ton of SC of just Becca and Chris's hand dances and physical connections that can be found here:  Becca and Chris SC. And then there's a bunch of SC of their dates in general that can be found here:  SC only thread. Those will be mixed in with other dates and SC by episode.

Now, I'm not in anyway trying to discourage anyone from taking their own SC, because yall may pick up on somethings we missed or didn't get.  But just to let you know they are there already SC'd and might save you a little time, energy and effort from going to make them yourselves. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry