SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 am

Diana wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:No way Becca and Chris would getting married. :hidingchair

Is this just your opinion, or do you have some sort of proof or maybe a theory to share?  I think there is an equal chance of a wedding with either lady.  But that is JMO.
I just don't see him marrying her JMO

He should definitely not marry Whit, she is too much into into him, it should be the other way around. It never works when a women pursues a man, it's a sure way to get your heart broken. Ask Des.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

Is it still thought that Chris S is doing DWTS? Why would both he and Kaitlyn be on GMA?

Was the GMA thing with Jade via video? If so, that doesn't sound like the next Bachelorette to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 am

Who is in the final 5 from the mag/CH? Is Kaitlyn in and Britt?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 am

reason wrote:Who is in the final 5 from the mag/CH? Is Kaitlyn in and Britt?

I just remember Britt and Whitney.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 am

KB_Mom wrote:At this point I don't think there will be any wedding coming out of this season.

Disappointed in Whitney's willingness to blow off her career and just move to the farm. I still think she will be F1 but I can't see it lasting unless they really edited it and there was or will be some conversation about a compromise where she would continue her career.  I still like Whit so oddly, while I think she will be F1,  I actually hope it doesn't last- that once out of the bubble she will come to her senses and break it off.

I just can't get aboard the Becca love train- probably a minority of one here- but there is something very off about her. Her family outs her as frigid- argue editing all you want, as Kiptyn said, they can't broadcast it if you don't say it, and the family clearly said she is not an intimate person, and were shocked that she would *gasp* hold hands with a man. Becca herself said she does not like PDA even around her family.  So she goes on a show for PDA to be on national television? I just don't get it. Did she go on the show as a form of therapy to overcome her dislike for intimacy and PDA?  Is the whole I am a virgin and I don't kiss on the first date an act? Is it realistic that after about 10 to 15 hours with  CS her distaste for  intimacy and PDA  was magically cured? IDK. no idea

If Becca is F1, IMO the puppy love will fizzle out in time.

So I'm not seeing a wedding coming out of this season.  

Isn't it great how season change our personal likes and dislikes. I know we both like Nick a lot.

I am exactly opposite to you. Something is off with Whitney to me and I really like Becca. I think some people just go on this show for fun. My favorite F1 ever, JP has said he did that himself and was lucky to find the love of his life.

I think most of these people go on for an experience.

I have found Becca to be surprised by her growing emotion and want to be with Chris. But then again, I stayed with my first love who I gave my virginity too for four long years too. I let guys who had had greater physical and emotional chemistry with go, because my good little Catholic girl brain, would only allow me to consider that I had to be with the man that I had given myself to. Yeah, not smart. I only finally realized I had to give up when he started talking about my ring and saving for it. It scared the holy heck out of me and made me start being honest about the fact that while my 18 year old heart loved him, my 21 year old heart knew that we were people who were there for each other for a time to better or lives then, but not forever. While I did have sex with him a couple of times, if you saw us you would think that I was frigid too, which I hate that saying, really hate it. I even found myself sleeping with guys I wasn't so into to prove that I wasn't frigid like the ex and my own lovely mother said to me. So yeah, maybe I do see myself in Becca a little. I do know that when I found the first man that I had a true deep love with, I had no problem showing physical affection with him. I think my body was telling me the whole time that I wasn't supposed to be with my first. I was just too stubborn to listen. So I guess her opening up to the right man doesn't surprise me either.

Either way, I actually appreciate that Becca is willing to be true to herself and not fake it for the show. Again, JMO.

I am also hesitant with Whitney knowing she was falling in love with Chris before she met him. I also personally see a not so nice side to her and with her family a spoiled brat side. But then again, maybe there is someone from my past she reminds me of and I am having an overly harsh reaction to her. Her being at least SM friends with two of the least likable women I have seen on this franchise, Jaclyn and Andi, doesn't impress me with Whitney anymore than I was originally one. I could see Andi and Whitney commiserating how the men they trusted had did them wrong. JMO.

I do think overall that both women are good people and probably too good for wishy washy Chris. If he picks any of them because his sisters or mommy tells him too, then yup, not a lot of respect for that man.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 am

KB_Mom wrote:At this point I don't think there will be any wedding coming out of this season.

Disappointed in Whitney's willingness to blow off her career and just move to the farm. I still think she will be F1 but I can't see it lasting unless they really edited it and there was or will be some conversation about a compromise where she would continue her career.  I still like Whit so oddly, while I think she will be F1,  I actually hope it doesn't last- that once out of the bubble she will come to her senses and break it off.

I just can't get aboard the Becca love train- probably a minority of one here- but there is something very off about her. Her family outs her as frigid- argue editing all you want, as Kiptyn said, they can't broadcast it if you don't say it, and the family clearly said she is not an intimate person, and were shocked that she would *gasp* hold hands with a man. Becca herself said she does not like PDA even around her family.  So she goes on a show for PDA to be on national television? I just don't get it. Did she go on the show as a form of therapy to overcome her dislike for intimacy and PDA?  Is the whole I am a virgin and I don't kiss on the first date an act? Is it realistic that after about 10 to 15 hours with  CS her distaste for  intimacy and PDA  was magically cured? IDK. no idea

If Becca is F1, IMO the puppy love will fizzle out in time.

So I'm not seeing a wedding coming out of this season.  
You're not alone. I'm not that interested in Becca either. She seems nice enough albeit somewhat boring but her delaying telling Chris about being a virgin until the FS was just wrong to me. 

I'm just not seeing the Chris is "gaga" over Becca. He likes her but it was clear that he was either going to send home her or Kaitlyn. I don't see how that translates to him being in love with her and not Whitney. If Becca is the f1 I'll be shocked and not because of the spoilers. Chris just seems different with Whitney. He was hanging on her every word when she was telling him that she'd move although I was wishing she'd talk about trying to keep her career.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 am

^Thanks albean. I really thought I was a minority of one and that everyone sees something that I am just missing.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:54 am

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 62 11005165_806333782747871_243153636_n
@theyearofelan
this is the best looking I've ever been in a photograph and I have to be standing next to someone 500 times hotter than me. what an idiot I am
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 am

So just a question for the nurses on the forum, are you tied to only one kind of nursing? Can Whitnet only work at a fertility clinic or could she switch to some other kind of nursing to work at a hospital or doctors office closer to where Chris's farm is?

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:56 am

^^ Interesting, do we know if Elan was Becca's handler, as in the past he is known to be the F2's handler
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 am

From @lindsayliles IG
kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 62 11008130_619173581546122_1979565427_n

#prettyinpink and rose ceremony ready Smiley #thebachelor #bachelornation

kaitlynforbachelorette - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 62 11017642_563011003833700_1585820573_n
Off to sea in Bali! #thebachelor #bachelornation

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 am

Hey guys, new here...

I was wondering if there has ever been another season where the lead picks the same person first in every rose ceremony but then picks the other girl at the FRC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg